• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

need ur thoughts

• Thread starteroutrented
  • Start date

outrented

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2004
my wife has had many black lovers of the past 5 yrs. now at this point she is thinking of getting a spade tat on her but to show her love 4 blackman. now I know it will be on her but and not visible to just anyone. b4 I give my ok..I would like 2 know what u guys think..?

Who really gives a shit it is your wife make a choice on your own. It's on her ass I take it she don't walk the streets naked so who would care or give a shit but you and your wife who has to wear it.

i prefer anklet

and anklet is so sexy and symolizes her love for all black men or a particular master, and she can remove it when discretion is a must. tats dont do anything for me personally, unless its my name, and even i dont require that cause its permanent. tats the public cant see, whats the sense?

Wife's choice!

Personally I never agreed with a tatoo because it is permanent!! I do have the piercings and the anklets that are fun and enjoyable when appropriate. Temporary tatoos can also be fun and removed when you desire. Piercings aren't visible either when fully dressed, but you can remove the rings and circular barbells.

I was facing the same question a year ago. I always have been against tatoos because they are permanent and I always tried to imagine how it would look once I am 80 years old. Actually that always is my argument when my daughters come and want a tatoo: imagine how it looks when your skin is wrinkled and you are a nice old lady of 80 years and what your doctors, your nurses, etc. will think then.

Well, then one of my black lovers insisted that I show my submission by getting such a tatoo. On my boob. I gave the above arguments and so on and so on. Well, in the end we agreed that a black spade is discreet enough because most people in the world actually don't know what it means (even a lot of black people I noticed). And he agreed that it would be even more discreet on my bum. So that is where I got it now, forever. :)

For the outside world I wear ankle bracelets.

Tattoos (the correct spelling) are stupid. Just like the lady said earlier when you are 80 it will basically look like shit because it was never meant to be on your body in the first place. Go with the anklet. Interesting you chose a "spade".

oops!

Thank you for correcting my spelling. Sorry for the goof.

yes, this is one last place that spelling does not matter too much. I wear the Q of Spades anklet. I was also branded by each of my Masters but have no tattoos. i have no piercings but am thinking about using QofSpades earrings in near future

I have avoided tattoos all along for all of the reasons aove and More
temp tattoos may have appeal though

I get a lot of attention from Blk Men whether they can see a mark or anklet or not Luv, MsG

p.s. keep on writing me

Anklets are super hot. Black men will know right away what is going on if the anklet read "I love BBC". Also many cuckolds have a severe foot fetish. So an anklet is perfect.

Tatoos look cheap. I hate them. When I see tatoos i think of drugs and aids. Probably stupid but that is what comes up first in my mind. Don't know why.

Anklets!!

This is new to me why a black spade tattoe? who thinks these things up lol and branded by masters? jesus get a life folks its only a bit of fun why mutilate yourself. I got five tattoes myself an a nose piercing and also my ears pierced twice and i love what i got but it was my choice. So get a tattoe or piercing if you want but this is a bullshit site anyway an doubt if anyone really has a so called black lover or cuckold hubbie. I get such a laugh from this site when i read the posts here. In this day and age interracial relationships are no big deal and whats this crap about wearing anklets? Sure most women wear those in summertime anyway Would you all ever get a life an catch yourselfs on its no big deal nowadays for black and white races to get together have sex marry have kids etc i'm surprised sites like this still exist. But then again some people treat other races as a fetish to have sex with. Well thats my 2 cents worth and i'm sure other people that come on here agree or disagree. Lets have a discent discussion for a change.

Users who are viewing this thread