• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Needing advice

• Thread starterblossomingslut
  • Start date
B

blossomingslut

I've come to realize that I'm a slut and decided to embrace it instead of fighting it. Ive know this guy Jim as long as Ive know my boyfriend Sam (now soon to be baby's daddy) almost 7 years. I have never met Jim, I have talked to him on the phone a few and talk to him on messenger everyday. I think over the years Jim has brought this side of me out. I guess it was always there, I was just to shy and timid to realize it. I was the quiet shy girl in school. Never really dated. And not to sound conceded, its not because I am ugly or anything. It was just that I was just very shy. Shy to even kiss a guy. Sam was my first at age 18 (Im now almost 25).Ive talked to Jim off and on through me and Sams relationship, and more so now. Of course Sam has no idea about him. Jim is amazing and knows more about me than I probably know or realize about myself. He is willing to give me everything in life as long as I give my WHOLE self and body to him. Jim likes the thought of me getting fucked my numerous guys, having swinger parties, me getting gang banged. You name it, any fantasy I have it will get fulfilled with him. Almost 2 years ago I cheated on Sam. With a number of guys. Long story short he eventually found out about 2 of them. And that it happened while we were engaged (we are no longer engaged, but have a baby on the way due in Feb). Lets just say the secret life style I want Sam will certainly not agree to, but its the life style Jim will gladly give me. Has anyone been in a similar situation? I welcome all thoughts an opinions and suggestions. I've enjoyed lurking on the forums and how nice it is to see so many open minded people. I do realize its more geared toward humiliated cuckolds than submissive sluts, so if anyone thinks my topic would be more appropriate elsewhere, I would love to explore other sites you may suggest.

Your message is music to my ears. I want as woman who will reveal her every fantasy to me and I'd want her to live them out. I don't need other women, but I'd love to watch my girl take on one or more women and/or men whenever she wanted. I'd especially want her to come home late some evening and say how she met someone that day. She’d take my hand beneath her dress and I’d feel another man’s cum. Mmmmm!

A previous girlfriend lived with me, and she’d always fantasized about fucking other guys. She’d once, while married, told her then-husband of her fantasies and he called her a host of insulting names. I was turned on by her ideas, and arranged a MMF threesome. She adored that. It was fun. I especially liked watching her straddle him and use her hand to guide him inside.

Before that first threesome, we talked about what she wanted to do. She asked if I would “taste her” after the other man came inside her, “for reassurance.” I agreed to do so. She didn’t know that eating her after she was filled with another man’s cum was already a big fantasy turn-on for me. After he came inside her the first time, I asked her what she wanted now, and she said, “Taste me.” I knew that already, but I wanted her to say it. I wanted to hear her ask me to lick the other man’s cum from her pussy. I loved the idea of her telling me to do it.

I kissed her and worked my way down to her cum-filled pussy where I found the taste of their mixed juices intoxicating, and wonderful. After eating her cummy pussy for a while, I took a glob of his cum on my tongue and slid up and kissed her, passing his cum to her in a heated kiss where we passed it back and forth. She went wild over that, and thereafter, getting her filled with other men’s cum for me to lick out and share with her was one of my favorite things.

So, your post is perfectly appropriate to this board. I loved it.

I'm confused. You have a baby on its way and all you can think of is becoming a slut. I'd say your focus is going to switch in February, so maybe wait until then and see how you feel about everything. Having a baby is already a big change in life, do you really need another at the same time?

This site is for You

Dear Blossomingslut:

Cuckolding is not only about Dominant Cuckoldresses and Submisive Cucks.
Though that is one of the most erotic and common aspects of Cuckolding.

But Cuckolding can also involve a submissive wife Cuckolding for her husbands pleasure. (Consensual of course).

A common fantasy (And which a friend of ours made real) is of the wife showing herself to a group of hubbies friends.

In the case of our friends.
The husband had a group of friends for a Soccer Game on TV. (Madrid-Barcelona).
Well the husband asked his wife if she could serve them all beer in a see through blouse.
This was so erotic that all of the male friends got visible erections, visible through their pants.
After it happened husband and wife had great sex.
They were so aroused that now they are thinking of going a little further in their naughty games.

Best Regards:
Alicia and Jorge

You sound almost too good to be true!

But I do believe you. If I read your post correctly, you were enganged to your BF, but no longer, althouth you are to have a baby, most likely his. Your on line friend, Jim, is more than willing, even egar to help you realize your fantasies. Many will say stay with BF, raise the child, etc. You will be happy with Jim, miserable with BF. IF BF is father he should be told this, but that you have no plans to be with him, does he want to support the child, or even take the child, if you are willing, or does he plan to just get lost. You will only be happy with Jim, so get his feelings on this child and any others that may come. I hate to say this, but the fantasies you have now will only get stronger as you age, you may want to consider having your tubes tied. That is a personal decision only you may make. I will say, you are the type of hot woman most men desire, and your options are almost unlimited, though you may not see that now.

I second that. Sam deserves to be let go, even if it will hurt him. You already did hurt him and doing this any other way will only hurt Sam more than a clean break.
Sam, from what you said, sounds like a guy who values faithfulness above all else. If you cannot and will not give that to him, then avoid hurting him again.

There are a lot of red flags here.

Hi Ms. Blossomingslut,

blossomingslut said:
I've come to realize that I'm a slut and decided to embrace it instead of fighting it.

Excellent! Good for you.

blossomingslut said:
I've know this guy Jim as long as I've known my boyfriend Sam (now soon to be baby's daddy) almost 7 years. I have never met Jim, I have talked to him on the phone a few and talk to him on messenger everyday.

I strongly recommend not making any decision regarding Jim until you meet him and spend some time with him in person. It would be entirely reasonable to expect him to come to your town or city and check into a hotel at his own expense so you can do this. Sam needn't know anything about it until your feelings for Jim, and his for you, are confirmed. If you decide you've made a mistake and you don't want to see him again, Sam needn't know about Jim at all. I say this because people often (if not usually) present themselves online as something other than what they are, especially to potential sexual partners whom they're trying to impress favorably.

blossomingslut said:
[Jim] is willing to give me everything in life as long as I give my WHOLE self and body to him.

Or so he says. Lots of men will say anything to get into a woman's pants, then once they've succeeded it's on to the next. In your case, Jim may be intensely turned on by the idea of fucking a woman (you) who's pregnant by and committed (seemingly) to another man. Also, there's a strong contradiction here that should raise a red flag. Jim insisting you must give your WHOLE self and body to him strongly implies he's possessive — perhaps very possessive. It certainly does not imply he regards you as a person in your own right, and it certainly does not imply he would be OK with you fucking other men. He may be saying the latter only because he knows it's what you want to hear.

blossomingslut said:
[Sam and I] are no longer engaged, but we have a baby on the way due in Feb.

If "you and Sam" (meaning you) have a baby due in two months, that's a BIG commitment. My rather strong impression, as a man who raised a child with my wife, is that women change when they give birth. All of a sudden, their husband (or lover or "other man" lover) are no longer their first priority. Rather, their baby is and their whole life becomes focused on caring for it and meeting its needs. For this reason also, I strongly recommend not making any decision to leave Sam for Jim until after you have given birth and have some knowledge of your own changed feelings. You may find that security and a man who will support you and your child reliably will seem a lot more important to you than those considerations are now (apparently).

blossomingslut said:
Let's just say the secret life style I want Sam will certainly not agree to, but its the life style Jim will gladly give me.

Or so Jim says. Remember, you haven't even met the guy. This consideration is important, but I suggest regarding it as second (or lower) priority. Your first priority, I strongly suggest, should be your soon-to-arrive baby and the problem of how you will care for her (/him), and yourself, if you leave Sam and Jim turns out to be vastly different from what you imagine him to be — and unacceptable.

Also, it's possible you will later be able to bring Sam to acceptance of a "hot wife / cuckold husband" marriage, in which he will agree you will be free to date and fuck whomever you please while he remains faithful as your cuckold. This is uncertain and is not guaranteed, of course, but some other women have managed to "transition" their husbands in this way.... you may be able to accomplish it as well.

Good luck, and best wishes—

Custer

well, today I decided to not to talk to Jim anymore. I still dont know if that was the right decision. I feel so many things right now. Maybe its the baby and hormones. I decided not to talk to Jim anymore because last night I told him we would be together I just didnt know when. Well today he said he wasnt going to wait years and if it didnt look like I was gonna do anything then he would. I guess that scared me. I told him if we were gonna happen then it would happen when it happens. But I couldnt have the pressure of him saying something to sam or just showing up and I wasnt ready or didnt want to leave.
Jim really does care for me and loves me more than life its self. Being with him he would make sure any dream, wish, want or fantasy come true. He only wants to make me happy. He says he lives only bc of me. Even though we have never met he knows me better than I know myself. He loves me for the person I am. With him he knows all my darkest secrets and I dont feel ashamed to tell him. He really is a dream come true. He has been there time and time again and I always end up hurting him in some way, usually by running back to sam. After today He doubted I even loved him. I do! I cried the whole time telling him I didnt want to talk anymore (he doesnt know it bc we were on msger). I really do care for him. I just feel like he thinks I can just up and leave. I mean I can, anyone can. But I have a baby to think about now, and I know Jim will love her as if she was his own spawn. I would aslo be taking her 8 hours away from sam and leaving behind a great job. A job my boss worked so hard to help me with. Then explain to my family, why and how and when I met Jim. And to just up and leave out of no where and move 8 hours away. Its not that easy and Jim thinks its cake. He even asked to come get me. As far as me as sam go, I honestly dont know how long we will last. Yes we have a baby on the way but was it even the right decision? I think we both just wanted a child, but not for the right reasons.He always said that even if we dont make it, he would want me to be the mother to his child. We still argue about me cheating, and we both have horrible trust issues with each other. And he doesnt know any of my deepest darkest secrets. They are not a lifestyle sam would want. He doesnt want to share me with anyone else. Hates the thought of me sleeping with someone else. Im not saying we dont love each other, we do. But I dont think its enough to keep us together forever.

Hi Ms. Blossomingslut,

Good to hear from you again.

blossomingslut said:
Well, today I decided to not to talk to Jim anymore. I still dont know if that was the right decision.

Sounds like you've made a traumatic decision.

blossomingslut said:
I feel so many things right now. Maybe its the baby and hormones.

That seems entirely possible.

blossomingslut said:
But I have a baby to think about now, and I know Jim will love her as if she was his own spawn.

Or so he says. Remember the "have not yet met the guy" aspect of your relationship with Jim.

blossomingslut said:
I would aslo be taking her [my baby] 8 hours away from sam and leaving behind a great job. A job my boss worked so hard to help me with.

This is critically important. Given that you have a baby on the way soon, fathered by a man who apparently has not made any commitment to marry you — even if he does, you suspect you may want to divorce him in the not-too-distant future — and a distant "Internet man" who wants you to drop everything and go live with him 8 hours away (that sounds like around 400 highway miles), it's highly positive you have a "great job" that you like. Your job, IMO, is almost certainly the best source of security you have now, and will continue to have in the future, for yourself and your baby.

blossomingslut said:
Then explain to my family, why and how and when I met Jim. And to just up and leave out of no where and move 8 hours away. Its not that easy and Jim thinks its cake.

Another aspect of this is that your family, in particular your parents, may play an important role in helping you raise your baby girl. Given the uncertain nature of your relationship with Sam, this could be critically important. Thus, to "up and leave" (as you put it) and move ~400 miles away to live with a man who has major unknown qualities (due to the "have not yet met him" problem) would be unwise. Jim should understand this. If he doesn't, that's a major shortcoming in his understanding of women and children.

blossomingslut said:
[Jim] even asked to come get me.

As I mentioned earlier, Jim should have asked to come and meet you. You could then spend some time together, then he could leave, then both of you could spend some time thinking about it. Asking to "come and get you" was all or nothing. That's no good. If he wanted to do that, it should cause you to be suspicious (IMO).

blossomingslut said:
[Sam] doesnt want to share me with anyone else. Hates the thought of me sleeping with someone else. I'm not saying we don't love each other, we do. But I don't think it's enough to keep us together forever.

I agree that Sam's apparently-clear incompatibility with the "blossoming slut" aspect of your personality sounds like a serious problem and a source of future conflict. That isn't good. It especially isn't good if you have any reason to suspect Sam may become abusive in the future, after you marry him (if you do). I suggest looking carefully at whether Sam's father treated his mother abusively, or whether one or both of Sam's parents treated him abusively. If you don't have knowledge of this, I strongly advise you to find out. It's very important, because men from abusive families tend to perpetuate that and treat their wives and children abusively. That could mean your and your baby's safety and lives could be at stake. Thus, if Sam's father was (/is) abusive, ergo Sam is potentially abusive himself, that would strongly suggest you would be best off to not marry him but rather look for an alternative.

If you think Jim is the one for you, I would suggest not cutting him off cold turkey but rather insisting on meeting him (i.e., he travels to your location, at his expense) and spending some time together before making any joint decisions about your future with him (if any). As I mentioned above, meeting him and getting to know him *in person* is critically important, so I hope you'll stick to your guns. Don't let him talk you out of it.

Please keep your head on straight, Ms. Blossomingslut. It's one of the most important aspects (maybe the most important aspect) of becoming a married woman who successfully takes lovers.

Best wishes—

Custer

MacNfries said:
There are many people (most actually) that are NOT who they say they are. Mac :rolleyes:

But Mac, no, I really am a GQ model, UFC fighter who was an Army Ranger, 15 time blackbelt, millionaire, with 5 private jets that I steer with my 13" penis that cums in 31 flavors :D

Maybe I should emphasize that I dont need to meet Jim in person to know him. And he is more than willing to meet me to proove it. I know he isnt married or have kids. We have exchanged pics. I have been talking to Jim for 6 years now. Even though we havnt met in person, we do know each other. Jim has sent me money many times, just to make me happy. I do love him and care for him, more than he knows. If I knew what I know now, I would of Choosen Jim. Moved 6 hours away rather than 2 hours away from home. I didnt want to cut Jim off entirely, but its what I felt I had to do to make sure Jim didnt take things into his own hands. If I was with Jim I would have my head straight. I wouldnt have to hide anything with him. I wouldnt feel ashamed to tell him anything. He wouldnt care if he came home from work and found me in bed with another guy. He told me he would prolly join in or even just lay beside me and tell me how proud he was of me. I wouldnt have to hide secrets with him. There wouldnt be any question with him.
Well it sounds like Jim is the person I want. Why stay with Sam? We obviously have not much of a relationship. We probably shouldnt of had a kid together. But we do now and that is why I stay, why I dont run 8 hours away and be with Jim. I do love Sam and love the time we had together. But secretly Im not the person he thinks I am. I have secrets that im ashamed/scared to tell him. We probably should of just called it quits when he found out I cheated. But I think I was so destaraught and the feeling of loosing everything, that I thought Sam was still who I wanted to be with. But maybe it was I didnt want to be alone or lonely. But trust me Sam has not been the perfect boyfriend either. Not saying he physically cheated on me but her certainly did it other ways. Our realationship has no trust. I maybe never have trusted him, but he now doesnt trust me because I cheated.

Some additional thoughts

Hi Ms. Blossomingslut,

blossomingslut said:
Well, it sounds like Jim is the person I want.

The more I think about this, the more it seems to me there's something odd — unpleasantly odd, more than likely — about Jim.

I say this because a man who wants to find a woman and "settle down" looks for and arranges to meet women in his local area whom he can date and get to know personally — including having sex with them, thus finding out whether they're compatible in bed — until he finds a sufficiently good candidate. Then he asks her to marry him, and she accepts, and they live happily ever after (or not, as the case may be). By "finds a sufficiently good candidate," I mean he makes the best compromise he can, as does she.

The vast majority of married people find their mates within their mileaus — meaning, at their place of employment, their school or university, their church, or one of their social clubs... i.e., among the people they see more-or-less regularly and are at least somewhat acquainted with.

A man looking for a woman to marry does not carry out a 6-year "romance" via the Internet with a woman in a distant city he never meets, then suddenly suggest coming to her home and spiriting her away so they can live happily ever after.

Jim's 6-year "Internet romance" with you suggests he took that approach because he knows there is something about him that you would know if you lived nearby and saw him frequently in person, and "that something" would cause you to reject him as a marriage or LTR partner.

By contrast, his Internet approach to romancing you has enabled him to ensure the only things you "know" about him are the things he has chosen to tell you.

Some possibilities for things he hasn't told you would be:

1) He's an alcoholic. (There are lots of people with drinking problems who manage to function pretty well in spite of that, but they're always on the verge of losing their jobs and/or being arrested for DUI, and it causes problems with family members and friends.)

2) He's a drug addict of some sort.

3) He's a compulsive gambler who always needs more cash to pay off his debts and continue supporting his addiction.

4) Another possibility may be that Jim's been romancing you long-distance because he's been in prison, and has recently suggested coming to meet you and spirit you away because he completed his sentence. (Men in prisons apparently have the ability to call and con women on the outside by phone; I don't know whether they can also do so via computer and the Internet.)

If Jim's problem is one of the above, or something similarly problematical, he may view you as a future source of cash — especially if you appear to be capable of landing and holding down a good job (or a job of any kind), as I gather is the case.

—> Thus, of the suggested methods for finding out more about Jim in my previous post, I would place highest priority by far on hiring a reputable private detective to check him out. The cost to you will be cheap compared to the cost if it turns out he has a problem of the above nature. <—

Another thing you might do is ask Jim to send you a resume, of the kind he might submit when applying for a job, listing his past job history and other personal details. You would then have at least the information a potential employer would have (sans letters of recommendation). Presumably it would look reasonably good (look for substantial time gaps that might suggest long periods of unemployment or time in prison), but you wouldn't know whether it was true or partially (/completely) fabricated.

Jim's resume, however, would be something specific you could give to a private detective (should you choose to hire one, as I recommend), and ask him to determine whether it's a true summary of Jim's background. This sort of thing is also standard fare for private detective agencies.

Sorry to throw skeptical cold water on your Internet romance, Ms. Blossomingslut.... but these are my thoughts.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread