• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

never had black but would like to try

• Thread starterprettywife
  • Start date

prettywife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 4, 2004
Love coming here and enjoy seeing pics and reading everyones messages. Makes me so horny....want it too.
How do you post pics

will try to send pic

*S*...trying

Attachments

• 106-0684_IMG.JPG
    106-0684_IMG.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 2,442
  • Picture+043.jpg
    Picture+043.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 3,891
  • 108-0825_IMG.JPG
    108-0825_IMG.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,632
Looking good Prettywife, you should be able to attract some hung brothers to show you a good time. Im sure you will enjoy the hot thick black cocks using you.

prettywife

what a sexy woman....pussy just screaming out 4 bbc

i would love to slide my cock up your horny holes

Agree nice box baby, just put out the invitation and get the party started. Hey don't forget me!!!!!!

Love the body and the hairy pussy.

thats a pretty pussy

Yeah, u should have no problems getting all the cock you want! spread it girl!! Spread it wide!

thanks everyone for your replies

here are a few more pics...! Yes I am horny lol

Attachments

• Picture+110.jpg
    Picture+110.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 711
  • 107-0768_IMG.JPG
    107-0768_IMG.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 833
  • Picture+045.jpg
    Picture+045.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1,489
nice pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
i wish

I saw your post its wonderful. You will have nooooo problem getting BBC.
Please keep the posts comming. Feel free to sand me a pvt message or two with advice on turning my wife. I know she would love a real cock.

Nice pictures. I'd really like to hit you up.

Go on with the good work... we love you horny and seducive ^)_(^

Good question,I've been trying since finding this site.P.S.And their "huge"(really).And take longer to cum,especially when giving them head.You'll have an orgasm every time too.

God your hot!

Hi....very hot photos....I BET YOU WOULD LOOK SOOOOO SEXY SUCKING AND FUCKING BIG BLACK COCK.....Nobody can sexually satisfy a white woman like a well hung black man can

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice

Nice,very nice. Would love to sample that hot looking pussy

You are exactly the kind of innocent, sexy, good girl that no one would suspect of fantasizind about being a slut for black cock. You look very sexy. I have a wife just like you,a super sexy school teacher who gets very turned on by thinking about blackmen using her. She just can't bring herself to do it. I love post pictures of her, knowing someone might recognize her and know her secret turn on. Do you and you husband enjoy ******** you to that risk?Here is a picture of my wife. I can't post on the quick reply, so I will bo it on the next reply.

Don't know how to post her Pictures

I have already uploaded them from my computer to my attachments. They were in previous post. Can't figure out how to attach them to this reply.

Users who are viewing this thread