Never Thought My Wife Would Have A Black Cock In Her.

• Thread starterwife1bbc
  • Start date

wife1bbc

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 19, 2009
I knew I could trick her into blowing out friend if she thought I fool with a girl he was fucking but never thought he’d get to fuck her. He was so happy thought he would cry

DD618A7F-400C-467D-91BA-3F9D7598E9DF.jpeg 5F59AE31-EAEA-4181-8DDF-1CAED32C5931.jpeg C93966D4-4A22-4E1C-853B-0945951D1868.jpeg A74AD91C-BE34-4060-989D-D38F3A1611CB.jpeg B537A42A-9945-47FF-A36A-FE695CC42326.jpeg A3F720D7-C4AB-4AA7-A540-7A803A0E7628.jpeg D4D91C66-D953-43D2-8180-2CFCFE89C731.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ChillJaxGuy, Macmachine, HornyCouplee and 21 others
Now get her to go bareback.

Reactions: franklyhorny, justinrutt, toolman2c and 2 others
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman and indiana hubby
More wives should try it!

Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, toolman2c and 4 others
  • Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, toolman2c and 4 others
Now watching them is the only way I get off

Reactions: franklyhorny and toolman2c
A couple of points - you don't really need to "trick" your girl, just give her the freedom to do as she pleases.
Don't "get" her to go bareback, just let her go bareback.
"The Watcher" seems to really get it ;)

Reactions: franklyhorny, NineToad, toolman2c and 5 others
wife1bbc said:
I knew I could trick her into blowing out friend if she thought I fool with a girl he was fucking but never thought he’d get to fuck her. He was so happy thought he would cry

DD618A7F-400C-467D-91BA-3F9D7598E9DF.jpeg 5F59AE31-EAEA-4181-8DDF-1CAED32C5931.jpeg C93966D4-4A22-4E1C-853B-0945951D1868.jpeg A74AD91C-BE34-4060-989D-D38F3A1611CB.jpeg B537A42A-9945-47FF-A36A-FE695CC42326.jpeg A3F720D7-C4AB-4AA7-A540-7A803A0E7628.jpeg D4D91C66-D953-43D2-8180-2CFCFE89C731.jpeg
great treat for all 3 of u, ur treat was less tho, she fot his BBC, he got to fuck a white buddies sexy hot wife. i bet u lost ur load long b4 he blasted up in her.

Reactions: franklyhorny and whitewife696969
tonyafox said:
A couple of points - you don't really need to "trick" your girl, just give her the freedom to do as she pleases.
Don't "get" her to go bareback, just let her go bareback.
"The Watcher" seems to really get it ;)
i love the way u think,, good call.

Reactions: franklyhorny
Colleen with one of her black bulls

IMG_E7540.jpg
IMG_8669.jpg
IMG_E7548.jpg
IMG_E7544.jpg
IMG_E7690.jpg
img6.jpg
img7.5.jpg

• Love
Reactions: iroczz, ddjaneluvsd, Dingos and 9 others
The
RickandColleen said:

IMG_E7540.jpg
IMG_8669.jpg
IMG_E7548.jpg
IMG_E7544.jpg
IMG_E7690.jpg
img6.jpg
img7.5.jpg
is that your nigger loving ***** wife?

• Love
Reactions: katyscuck and Hubbyofhotwife
RickandColleen said:

IMG_E7540.jpg
IMG_8669.jpg
IMG_E7548.jpg
IMG_E7544.jpg
IMG_E7690.jpg
img6.jpg
img7.5.jpg
love her asss . She has hips perfect for my dick

My wife had he first black cock from a young thug when she was 31. She was never the same woman after that!

Reactions: whitewife696969
Rockford said:
My wife had he first black cock from a young thug when she was 31. She was never the same woman after that!
I tried to convince my wife to fuck another man for 3 years, but she was absolutely adamant that she would never do it, even though she loved to role play with me fucking her with a huge dildo.
The first time was totally unexpected and not set up. She always told me that she wasn’t attracted to black guys but we were out of town for a long weekend and we met a black guy, Tyson at the hotel bar and she was instantly under his control. I was confused and completely shocked to see my conservative wife being owned by a strange black guy. Long story short, within an hour we were in his hotel room and my wife was on her knees sucking the biggest cock you can imagine, licking his balls. He then commanded her to eat his asshole,which she had NEVER DONE, and she didn’t hesitate and literally devoured his nigger ass. I watched him turn my wife into the most depraved nigger loving *****. He came in her mouth, pussy and even her asshole as he fucked her until the sun came up. She later told me that she came over 30 times.

After that, she has never been the same person. She is now a total nigger slut.

Be careful what you wish for

CuntCleaner said:
The first time was totally unexpected and not set up. She always told me that she wasn’t attracted to black guys but we were out of town for a long weekend and we met a black guy, Tyson at the hotel bar and she was instantly under his control. I was confused and completely shocked to see my conservative wife being owned by a strange black guy. No Long story short, within an hour we were in his hotel room and my wife was on her knees sucking the biggest cock you can imagine, licking his balls. He then commanded her to eat his asshole,which she had NEVER DONE, and she didn’t hesitate and literally devoured his nigger ass. I watched him turn my wife into the most depraved nigger loving *****. He came in her mouth, pussy and even her asshole as he fucked her until the sun came up. She later told me that she came over 30 times.

After that, she has never been the same person. She is now a total nigger slut.

Be careful what you wish for
True, once a white woman who has been reserved sexually lets herself go and finds out how erotic nasty sex with a huge black dick really is, they never want to give it up!

Rockford said:
True, once a white woman who has been reserved sexually lets herself go and finds out how erotic nasty sex with a huge black dick really is, they never want to give it up!

IMG_3347.jpeg
IMG_3346.jpeg
IMG_3343.jpeg
IMG_3250.jpeg
IMG_3252.jpeg
IMG_2291.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, MixedbbcLA, ChillJaxGuy and 4 others
She can’t get enough

IMG_1516.jpeg
IMG_1515.jpeg
IMG_1513.jpeg
IMG_1511.jpeg

Reactions: Maxio, ChillJaxGuy, CuntCleaner and 1 other person
now he needs to bred her

Reactions: CuntCleaner
Ohiocuckwannabe said:
She can’t get enough

IMG_1516.jpeg
IMG_1515.jpeg
IMG_1513.jpeg
IMG_1511.jpeg
It took me three years to convince my wife. During that time we would role play her getting fucked by a stranger with a huge cock while I fucked her with a 10” dildo and she would go crazy, but she was absolutely adamant that “it is just a fantasy. It’s never going to happen in real life.”

Then we were in South Beach for a weekend getaway and we met the guy who would change our lives. My wife was literally under his complete control within 5 minutes. And he had obviously had experience because he knew just how to own and dominate my conservative wife and turn her into the filthiest ***** you can imagine.

What was really shocking was that he was black because my wife had always said she was not attracted to black guys and In general thought niggers were dumb, lazy, stupid, dishonest has that they stunk.

But before the night was over I watched her eat his disgusting nigger asshole like it was her last meal on earth and swallow multiple loads and him, “Nigger please fuck my asshole.”

After the time she has become the most depraved nigger ***** in the world. She has eaten every single one of her nigger bulls assholes and I have literally eaten gallons of warm, thick, slimy, funky, disgusting, delicious nigger cum out of her ruined pussy and asshole:

Reactions: Rbm
Rbm said:
now he needs to bred her.

Not possible because she’s fixed. So instead she just submits to her nigger bulls by eating their sweaty smelly disgusting nigger assholes. And let me tell you that the she eats each nigger ass like it’s her last

Reactions: Rockford