• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New and curious

• Thread starteramyybi
  • Start date

amyybi

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 7, 2012
Hello everyone,

We are a couple and this is our story.

I have talked to my wife many times about swinging and few times in our sex talk about her being with man as well. She has always been cooperative regarding this and we would use names of friends or people we know while we have sex. 'Do you want X to fuck your pussy...' or 'Whose cock are you sucking' and she would tell someones name. We would do this with her girl friends as well.I don't think we are considering it for real but it is a good fantasy for us. Anyway, few weeks ago she asked me to post a pic of her on the net and see the reply from people(males and females).

I hope I'll be enjoying the forum.

Here is a pic of her.

az01.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Lots of women would love a chance to kiss her body all over and caress her shoulders, neck, face, titties and pussy. She has a nice shape, and the photo looks very hot and sexy.

I hope the guys make a lot of comments, because she deserves an expanding sexual expression over the next few years.

amyybi said:
Hello everyone,

Hello...

amyybi said:
We are a couple and this is our story.

OK...

amyybi said:
I have talked with my wife many times about swinging and a few times in our sex talk about her being with [another] man as well.

You sound like a progressive husband...

amyybi said:
She has always been cooperative regarding this.

And your wife is showing promise...

amyybi said:
We use the names of friends or other people we know while we have sex. 'Do you want X to fuck you...?' or 'Whose cock are you sucking...?' and she tells me someone's name.

That's good. Your wife imagining and thinking about sucking other men's cocks and fucking them, and openly telling you her thoughts while she's fucking you, suggests this is a prelude to her moving forward and actually doing it (eventually)...

amyybi said:
We do this with her woman friends as well.

Hey, nothing wrong with that...

amyybi said:
I don't think we are considering it for real...

No, no... of course not...

amyybi said:
...but it is a good fantasy for us.

Well, whatever works...

amyybi said:
Anyway, a few weeks ago my wife asked me to post a pic of her on the net [so she can] see the replies from people (both male and female).

It sounds like your wife may be somewhat ahead of your thinking on this...

amyybi said:
Here is a pic of her.

Ah... excellent. As your wife's cuckold-in-waiting, it's essential for you to become accustomed to doing what she tells you to do. You're showing promise...

And, your wife looks good.... very sexy. You might mention to her that this forum has 94,286 registered members. (Click "Community" on the black bar at top, then click "Member List." The total no. of members is at lower right.)

The vast majority of them have never posted, not even once. That suggests their purpose in "registering" is (or was) to salivate over the photos and posted accounts of married women who expand their horizons and attain enhanced... in many cases, greatly enhanced... sexual and emotional satisfaction by taking lovers, while their husbands remain faithful as their cuckolds.

Although the member list probably includes many who no longer actively follow this forum, you might mention to your wife (or show her) that there are tens of thousands of men "out there" who are panting and like-as-not masturbating over the mere possibility she might want to fuck them.

Thus, I suggest forking over for your wife to get her hair done and suitable makeup at a beauty salon, and purchasing sexy lingerie, super-short skirts and tight low-cut tops so she can further titillate the forum when you post more of her photos.

Ask your wife to allow you to accompany her to a lingerie store, where you can give her the benefits of your "sexiness and sensuality" judgments. Then, she can ask you to take her selections to the cash register and pay for them while she stands behind you supervising. Then, you can begin practicing and improving your talents as her photographer, seeking opinions from forum members re. whether you're presenting her in suitably sensuous, sexy and tempting ways.

Very sexy and a great start to teasing us with that pic. Sounds like you two can start and have a fun filled journey into this lifestyle. I look forward to reading about any further details.

Thank you guys for your comments.

She actually says that she'll never do it with another man she is just saying those things for me, to make things more hot for me.

We were thinking about webcam too.

Sarah, I also hope they will comment more so we are more encouraged to post more and naked pics as well for everyone, including the girls in this forum. She is secretly bi-curious :)

BTW I forgot to mention that I am her first and last, so far.

She thinks I should send this on now...

So what do you guys think?

amy00012.jpg

I think she should send or post much more now!
She is amazing

> BTW I forgot to mention that I am her first and last, so far.
Last for now, but I wonder how much longer?

Is that a dildo she is holding? I've never seen one with a handle like that.

Your wife is very hot, I wouldn't hesitate to give her a good fuck. You can show her the pictures of my cock to turn her on, and then we could have some webcam fun. I'm sure her pussy is perfect too. Has any man ever had the pleasure to see pictures of her pussy?

Hi guys...

This is Amy. I had to make sure that he really posted my pic online. Thank you all for your replies.

it's a hairdrier... :)

Sarah, good to see there is a woman here as well and not only guys looking into pictures. I would love to hear comments form both male and female.

Mac thank you for your comments. I don't say that I don't wonder about how it would be with another cock or I didn't have a chance to do it but I don't needed it and it is not a desire for me. We do role-play and use names in our bed, we used names of people that there is no way we would do it but from time to time it does add and makes our sexual life much better, especially for him. And also, he is very jealous so... :) I would consider soft-swing or something like that... I don't know we maybe need to start from somewhere.

Please continue with your posts it encourages me and makes me feel more desired...

I think you guys deserve one more from me :) he will be mad for this one but I know who I will be in bed tonight and he'll forgive me ;)

IMG_1597.jpg

Amy, I think you're taking this as far as you need to be! Everyone enjoys this culture at different comfort levels and you gotta do what's fun for you. My wife knows my kink and accepts it and though we've played with others at swing clubs and resorts we've never gone the route of full fledged cuckolding. It's just a fantasy for me that she is well aware of but I would die if just once she would incorporate the fantasy playfully into our sex as you do! I've watched her suck other men's cocks but she won't talk about a "fake" boyfriend while we're fucking. :mad: Oh well. You sound wonderfully playful and sensual; you're drop dead gorgeous and your husband is a very lucky man! Keep up the fun!

Thank you for all the replies.

Wifeownsme, I agree that everyone takes it to their level of comfort. However, I think your wife does more than I do for him. She is doing it actually and I am only doing it as a fantasy to make everything hornier.

Yes, and I am very grateful but let's just say she used to do a lot more than you do now. We still have a lot of fun and have a lot of friends and love to have parties but sex life is pretty tame now and actually there's not much sex at all. She is still very hot... I've actually tossed up pics of her on this site before.

New here and really enjoying it! I have been able to join the club so to speak and get my wife to try it with another man - has been a long slow process but was able to get the deed none so to speak.

amyybi said:
Thank you guys for your comments.

She actually says that she'll never do it with another man she is just saying those things for me, to make things more hot for me.

We were thinking about webcam too.

Sarah, I also hope they will comment more so we are more encouraged to post more and naked pics as well for everyone, including the girls in this forum. She is secretly bi-curious :)

BTW I forgot to mention that I am her first and last, so far.

I saw a poll somewhere in which 83% admitted they would like to kiss another girl once to satisfy the curiosity factor. The reasoning was that if guys like kissing girls so much, maybe girls should kiss another girl to see why men get so excited doing it.

The song......."I kissed a girllllllllll and I likedddddddd it" was popular.

I got kissed by girls at Boarding school enough times to turn me bi permantly. Most of the girls there bought colored candles and gave them to each other as presents. It helped to make up for no penises being at the school.

She has had some bi-sex activities with some of her friends, like kiss or touches but more like jokes and not like sexual activity. Even thought she says it made her horny and very curious. Did you Sarah have any other bi-sex activity at boarding school rather than the kissing?

BTW, she is a bit disappointed from the interest and the lack of replies about her body. She asked me to take off the pics :( I don't know what she expected... BUT She doesn't think she is hot enough... and she doesn't want to play our "game" anymore :(

She is hot! She deserves to be fucked and satisfied by as many men she wants.

Users who are viewing this thread