• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New and Need Some Advice

• Thread startermelscuck
  • Start date
Life in the last 3 weeks has been more confusing and exciting than in the last 3 years. Feels like ever since I started writing here, things have just been crazy.

Last night, I went home and found the house pretty dark and quiet. Went upstairs and checked on the girls, they were asleep. Went to our room and there was Mel, dressed in a baby doll type lingerie. She had fishnet stockings on and a couple candles burning. I assumed Bryan was there but she told me he hadn't been there all day. Come to think of it, I had not seen him since he left Sunday morning.

She told me that the outfit was for me. She said that I had been pushing her for sex and romance and "tonight's the night." I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth but I was very suspicious of her change of heart. Still, I wanted her so badly that my cock was practically ripping through my pants.

She sensed my hesitation and asked if I would rather be with Michael. I told her no and started to take my clothes off. I sat next to her on the bed and she put her feet on my lap and said something like, "I know you love my feet, why not start there. You haven't kissed them in a long time." I massaged and kissed her feet, kissing them every now and again and just getting lost into the feeling of bliss at having physical contact with Mel.

After a few minutes, she pulled them away and straddled my groin and cock. She slowly rubbed back and forth and I asked if her period was over. To me, that would explain things as her hormones were just crazy before during and immediately after that time of the month. She bent her head toward me and said that it was and she was going off the pill. She took my hand and rubbed it on her stomach and told me she wanted another baby.

I still was puzzled. Again with the whole pregnancy thing-I thought maybe that she suspected Bryan had gotten her pregnant again and this was her way of softening the blow. But, I know that Bryan had not been over since Saturday and she was definitely having her period then.

She whispered to me something like "Will you stay married to me if my man puts another baby in me?" I told her that I would. She made an innocent looking face and asked how we would explain to people in 9 months that she had another black child. I wanted to fuck her so badly but still was trying to answer her questions. I said that we could tell people that the baby was adopted. She shook her head, smiled and said "But people will have seen me pregnant, they'll see the birth in the newspaper, they won't believe the baby is adopted." She was really getting off on grinding into me and asked again how we could explain. Finally, I just blurted out "I don't care what people think, I'll tell them that it's another man's child." She kissed my neck now and said, "You'll stay with me even then? You won't leave me? You would take that humiliation?" I told her I would-in fact, I said, "God, yes."

She had an orgasm, then and rolled off me. I started to kiss her whole body. She ran her hand through my hair and kept saying things like "you do anything for me." I kept telling her that I loved her and, finally, she spread her legs and I entered her.

I can't begin to tell you how good it felt being in her again. I purposely went slow and deep, savoring every minute. She actually moaned things like "I love your cock" that kind of stuff. We went like this for 10 or 15 minutes. I thought I could make her have another orgasm but I was close to exploding. She told me to cum in her and I did.

After, as we lay in bed together, I asked if it was a good idea for me to cum in her so soon after going off the pill. She told me not to worry about it. I asked her if she was pregnant and she said she wasn't. Then she said, "But I will be soon by either you or Bryan." I told her that I wanted it to be me. I told her how much I loved her, worshiped her, would do anything for her. I was very emotional, telling her how she completely controlled me, that she had all the power over me, that I would always take care of her every wish and desire. For virtually the first time in our entire relationship, she asked me why I was so good to her. I couldn't really answer other than to say that I loved her and I existed to make her happy.

We fell asleep and in the middle of the night, she woke me up, she wanted to have sex again. I actually joked and asked what had gotten into her. She said we didn't have to, that she could call Bryan but before she could say another word, I started to kiss her. This time, she was on top and we fucked until we both had an orgasm. All I could think of after the second time was that if not for all the recent sex with Michael, I would never have been able to last long, never been able to fuck for so long.

Thankfully, today was a half day for me at work and I went home at lunch time. Mel decided to make me and the girls French Toast and we had a nice brunch.

Stayed home most of the day and had to run back here to the office to do a few things. There was no sign of Bryan, again, today.

I am happy but I am cautious. I don't know if Mel has something up her sleeve, if this is the hormones or if all the recent talk has done some good. I guess we'll see in the days ahead.

Sounds like she may be having second thoughts on where the two of you are at and she is giving you a chance to reclaim her.

Make hay while the sun shines, because it could be a long time before you can kiss her thighs again if she is serious about having a black child.

You could get a secret vasectomy. and the official story could be that you are infertile and Mel got artificially inseminated by choice to have another black baby to match the other one.

But Mel may love the teasing of you and her lover being in a sort of competition to breed her, so she may not want you to be infertile.

@Susans Slave - she can be very devious, so I want to wait and see.

@Saraha - it's funny that you mention the whole infertility idea as I have thought of that as well, along with the desire for a mixed race child to "fit in" with the others. People would probably accept it given my very liberal political leanings.

A little update. On Saturday, there still was no sign of Bryan. I ended up with the Saturday night date (dinner out and drinking at bars afterwards). Went home with Mel and had a good night of sex. She rode me until she came and then let me be on top for the final minute or two until I came. Asked about Bryan and found out that he was on vacation with his family. They went to Georgia for the week for a vacation/family reunion. He would be home on Monday. She was pretty ***** from our night out and I was happy just to be back to a normal relationship for the time being.

Last night, Bryan came over around 7:00. Girls were in living room watching a movie and playing. I sat on a chair watching with them. Mel and Bryan sat close to each other on the couch. Our youngest fell asleep a while later and I put her to bed. Our oldest kept watching TV and I saw Mel throw a blanket over her and Bryan's laps. It was clear that she had missed him and he was in need of sex. I could see that she was rubbing his crotch/cock under the blanket. With our oldest there, there was little he could do. At one point, he stood up and asked Mel to show him the "drawer" that needed "fixed." I stayed with our daughter while Mel and Bryan went to the laundry room. His cock was hard, I could see it pressed against his shorts. Mel and Bryan were there for maybe a minute and I could swear that I could hear them so I went to ask them to keep it a little quieter. The door was open just a crack and I saw Mel's feet on the floor. I could tell she was on her knees and assumed she was giving him a blow job from her feet position and the sounds I heard.

I didn't have to say anything because I heard him let out a little gasp or sigh and knew that he was cumming in her mouth. I listened for a few seconds more, then went back to the living room. They returned a few minutes later and he left shortly after. Our oldest went to bed and Mel and I went to our room.

She told me Bryan was going to want to fuck her soon. She said he had shot a particularly large load in her mouth. She told me that she would like to have my baby but they were going to have sex soon and if he got her pregnant, I was going to have to live with it. She had brushed her teeth and rinsed her mouth out with mouthwash before putting our oldest to bed, so I didn't have to taste his cum in her mouth when I kissed her before bed. I asked if we could have sex and she put my hand on her pussy and I felt how wet she was. Bryan, for a change, got her ready for me. I played with her until she came then she let me have sex with her a few minutes later. We had now had sex 3 nights in a week. That was more than I had with her in the prior year.

I promised her that I would take the girls swimming one or two times this week so that she and Bryan could be together. I also promised to buy her new panties and bras so she would look good for Bryan. I guess now that it will be up to fate as to when, and by whom, she gets pregnant.

I really will be fine if Bryan ends up being the one to knock her up. As long as her and I have a somewhat closer relationship, I am glad to worship her, take care of her, and try to make her happy. I may be a sap but I really do want to stay with her.

The Worm Turns (sort of)

Just back from the beach where Mel and I and the kids spent a week. A great vacation and some major changes.

Last Wednesday, I took the girls swimming so that Mel and Bryan could have some quality alone time. Bryan needed to fuck her, I know. So, Wednesday afternoon, I took the girls to the swim club and Bryan took my wife, twice (from what she told me) in our bed. She said that he definitely had a lot of pent up sexual energy and he even took her ass on the second time through. She normally does not care for anal sex and this time was no different. When I got home, and we put the kids to bed, she told me that she was sore down there but that it was a price she felt she had to pay to keep her "man" happy. She told him that she was off the pill and he was not happy about that so I suspect he also ass fucked her to show his displeasure. Still, the first time they had sex, he came in her so, if she gets pregnant, it could be his or mine. Only time will tell. Of course, I am relying on what she told me happened, I saw none of it.

She was tired that night but asked if I could help her cousin Lindsey with some work she was doing at college. Lindsey had started college this summer. She had barely finished high school and I know she really wanted a college education (unlike my wife who is content to sit on her ass and let me take care of her-which is the way it should be, I imagine). Lindsey took some easier courses and I was more than willing to help her. Mel went to bed but warned me to watch Lindsey as she knew Lindsey had a little crush on me.

Lindsey and I went through her assignment (she had to write a paper for an English course) and we talked about the subject, what she wanted to say, etc. As we talked, it made me realize what a great girl Lindsey was. She really wanted to get an education and really wanted to better her life. She came from the same small town Mel did and Lindsey's parents were divorced. She never saw her dad and her mom was not the best kind of parent. Bluntly, her mother is a white trash redneck. Sorry if that offends anyone.

As we talked and worked, Lindsey constantly rubbed my arm, touched my hand, that kind of thing. At one point, as we finished, she gave me a kiss on the cheek, then moved to my lips. I backed off and told her Mel would be pissed. She told me Mel treated me like shit. I told her not really. She said that I didn't know the half of what Mel did (I'm sure she thought that I didn't know about Bryan). Well, as we talked, I noticed that I really was aroused. She was a very cute girl and before I knew it, we were making out on the couch. We kissed for a long time and then she pulled me on top of her on the couch and spread her legs.

I really felt guilty and afraid that Mel would catch us but I couldn't seem to stop myself. Then, I realized, if it went any further, Lindsey would know that I was wearing woman's panties. She rubbed my cock through my pants and I quietly got up and turned the lights off. I went back and she started to pull my shorts off. I took everything off so as not to let her know that I was wearing panties. She pushed me onto the couch, spread my legs and started to lick and suck my cock. Before I knew it, I had slid her shorts off and she was on top of me and we were having sex. It was great sex. I came in her, not knowing if she was on the pill.

When it was over, it was a little awkward. Well, it was very awkward. She told me she wanted us to be together. She told me that Mel was not good for me. I told her that Mel was her cousin, how could she say those things. She snickered and said something like, "if you only knew." She left soon after and I really slept terribly that night. I had never cheated on Mel (except with Michael and Mel had arranged that). Mel was going to really be angry. I couldn't lie to her and I knew she had every right to put me in chastity for my unfaithfulness.

Thursday was my half work day so when I got home at lunch, I again took the girls swimming to give Bryan and Mel some time alone. Mel didn't say much, thankfully, but I knew that with us leaving for vacation early Friday, she would want to know what happened as we drove. We left very early so that the girls would sleep most of the way on the car ride down (about 10 hours by car).

I know that she gave Bryan a blow job on Thursday (again, at least according to her). Thursday night, I was looking at her private Facebook page and noticed all the horrendous spelling and ghetto/urban language that she used. It was deplorable, really. I started to get angry with her, thinking about how hard Lindsey was working and how little Mel cared about knowledge and education.

On our way down, she asked about Lindsey and I replied by saying that I saw her FB page and was appalled by how unintelligent she sounded. I asked her if she wanted the girls to grow up like that. She told me that she did not and she knew they wouldn't because of me. She told me that she knew I would make sure the girls did well in school and relied on me, now, to teach them all sorts of things.

This turned into a general discussion about how that was another thing she loved about me. I asked why she needed Bryan if she loved me so and she basically said that he was her first and true love and she was always going to stay with him. He needed her-that kind of bull.

I told her that she should demand more from herself, particularly about education. She basically laughed and said that she didn't have to, she had me to take care of her. I was getting a little angry and she rubbed my nose in it by telling me that she may not be smart, but, someone as smart as I was still did everything she told me. She laughed and told me that she didn't need to be so smart because her "bitch" (me) was smart enough for the both of us.

I wish that this kind of talk didn't arouse me, but, it did. She was right. The thought of me being a slave to this undereducated girl just aroused and excited me to no end. She couldn't spell well or speak well, but, she controlled my intelligent ass. I did really get aroused by the thought of it.

She was in one of her cruel modes and stuck her feet on my lap as I drove. "You'd do anything I told you just to be able to worship my nasty ass feet, wouldn't you?" I looked away and told her I would. She told me to look her in the eyes and answer. I did.

She asked what happened with her cousin. I told her I helped her with her work and that Mel should learn from her. She asked if Lindsey had hit on me. I wouldn't answer. She asked if she fucked me. Again, no answer. She told me that unless I told her the truth, there would be no sex with her (my wife), ever, again. She told me that as soon as we got home, I'd be back in chastity-for good this time. For some reason, I got very angry and told her to shut the hell up. She was stunned but for me, it was like opening up a dam of emotions.

I checked in the rearview mirror to make sure the girls were asleep and I whispered to Mel that I wasn't going in chastity and she would have sex with me. I told her that if she didn't like those 2 conditions, I would turn the car around and she could go live with Bryan or wherever else she wanted. She was ready to say something and I said, "Go ahead, I dare you to say something smart assed or demanding." She was speechless.

We eventually arrived at the vacation villa, went shopping for some groceries and beach essentials for the week and got the girls to bed. They were so excited that it took them forever to fall asleep. When they finally did, I took Mel by her hand to the Master bed and pulled her shorts off. She tried to say something but, instead, I gently pushed her, stomach down, on to the bed, and entered her. She was soaking wet, so, I figured, she either liked my "dominant" tone earlier or she was just horny as hell. I made her climax and then began to fuck her deeply and quickly. Her body was quivering as I shot my load into her and collapsed on top of her. I gently stroked her hair and told her, "Every night on this vacation, we're having sex, do you understand?" She nodded her head and turned to kiss me.

I decided then and there that I was going to take my wife back! In a week's time, I did not completely take my wife back but I definitely made some progress. I'll try to fill in the details soon. I'm very tired now as we drove back today and I need to get some sleep or rest. I just feel so good that I had to get some of this down immediately!

Just can't sleep. I'm always like this following a long drive-tired but too amped up to sleep.

Such a great vacation. The whole week we were like a normal family and everyone had a great time. We sleep in in the mornings, make a small breakfast then head to one of the pools at our resort (sits right on the beach) then, after a couple hours of swimming, lunch at the resort Grill, the beach, back to the pool, to the room for a nap, then out to dinner.

Everyday, I made love to Mel. Some days, we did it during the afternoon "nap" time, when the girls slept. One particularly hot day, as I kissed Mel's body, I could taste the salt of her sweat. I savored her taste, from her feet, to her ass, to her neck. She told me that she could tell how much I loved her from the way I made love to her, I always made sure I kissed her all over her body and ALWAYS made sure she came before I did. If I couldn't bring her to orgasm, then I told her that I didn't want to come (she would jack me off anyway). She never sucked my cock. I didn't want her too. I liked serving her during sex.

We talked a lot. She liked my more assertive attitude but she made me understand that Bryan was her first love and her man. She was my wife but his woman. I was OK with that as long as I still had emotional and physical access to her. I was not to be with Lindsey sexually again. Mel let me know in no uncertain terms that I was her "property." I agreed with that. I know that sounds odd and somewhat demeaning but I do think of myself as being "owned" and "controlled" by her. We talked of ways that she could "brand" me or "mark" me but I don't like tattoos so if anyone has any suggestions that would be great.

She told me that I made her feel stupid by always bringing up her lack of education. Told me that while the kids were so little and so much work, it was impossible to go to college. She said that I jumped at the chance to help Lindsey but I never tried to help her learn anything or spent time with her just talking about educational things. When I made her feel that way, she felt like she had to get me back by really humiliating me or really dominating me. Her favorite ways were to make me worship her ass or feet (especially if she was sweaty/unshowered) or to make sure that I knew about her and Bryan's most recent "date." I promised I would do better.

I told her that I needed to be with her, sexually and emotionally. She agreed and said that I was a wonderful lover and she loved being close to me. She said I made her feel like a goddess, that I was the only man that ever worshiped her. It was strange, doing all this talking, communicating. We really had never been this way. It made us close, too, and I noticed us doing little things like holding hands or she would touch or rub my hands, legs and arms while we were in restaurants. I could see some kind of "love" in her eyes all the time. It was nice.

I told her that as the girls got older, I thought it was a bad idea for Bryan to keep coming to the house. I wanted him to see his daughters but I felt like he needed to take them to his house or out for the day. Too confusing for them to see their Dad all the time in our house. She agreed but said that I would have to tell him that.

One of the girls is crying, shoot, I was just getting started.

Melscuck,

melscuck said:
....Lindsey was a very cute girl and before I knew it, we were making out on the couch. We kissed for a long time and then she pulled me on top of her on the couch and spread her legs.

I really felt guilty and afraid that Mel would catch us but I couldn't seem to stop myself. Then, I realized, if it went any further, Lindsey would know that I was wearing women's panties. She rubbed my cock through my pants and I quietly got up and turned the lights off. I went back and she started to pull my shorts off. I took everything off so as not to let her know that I was wearing panties.

Whew. A close call...

melscuck said:
.... When it was over, it was a little awkward. Well, it was very awkward. Lindsey told me she wanted us to be together. She told me that Mel was not good for me.

Oh oh... the beginnings of "conflicted feelings..."

melscuck said:
.... Later, Mel asked what happened with her cousin Lindsey. I told her I helped her with her work and that Mel should learn from her. She asked if Lindsey had hit on me. I wouldn't answer. She asked if Lindsey fucked me. Again, no answer. She told me that unless I told her the truth, there would be no sex with her (my wife) ever again.

Hm... Mel does not seem to have hit on a suburbly rational strategy, here...

melscuck said:
... etc ... I gently stroked Mel's hair and told her, "Every night on this vacation, we're having sex, do you understand?" She nodded her head and turned to kiss me. I decided then and there that I was going to take my wife back! In a week's time, I did not completely take my wife back but I definitely made some progress.

Are you "taking your wife back" while still wearing panties, or does your decision to become more "manly" include going back to wearing boxers?

Anyway... this sounds like the right decision, at this point, if you want to resist continuing seduction efforts from Lindsey and stay married to Mel. A divorce (another divorce?) could be expensive, what with having to divide your net worth with Mel — unless, that is, you and she have a strong prenuptial agreement, from your point of view.

BTW, your thread and your descriptions of yourself, your background, and Mel bring to mind earlier threads posted by a forum member with a different screen name. I'm sure I'd recognize it if I saw it in the forum backlog, but some casual looking back hasn't turned it up and I can't seem to recall it. Was that you, now continuing your story with "Melscuck" as a new screen name? (Earlier, you identified yourself as an attorney.)

Just curious...

—Custer

@Custer Laststand

Are you "taking your wife back" while still wearing panties, or does your decision to become more "manly" include going back to wearing boxers?

My panty fetish-if that's what you want to call it-goes back 25 years. I was in college and can't really explain what led to it. From my time in high school, I always wanted to wear them. I was not gay or bi and it had nothing to do with being with a guy. Probably, had something to do with being submissive but back then I really didn't understand that term. In college, I worked in a college bookstore and we used to get sample items in. One was a Medium pair of white cotton panties that said "I'm a Nebraska Sweetheart." I took them and wore them but that only seemed to make me want more pairs. I dated a girl in college who lived in an apartment with a roommate. The roommate's name was Kathy and she was everything in terms of my fantasy woman. She had blonde hair, not real educated, very bitchy. She was maybe 5 pounds overweight. Her dad had left her family when she was young so she had all kinds of "daddy" issues. She had a lot of emotional problems. I was drawn to her like a moth to flame.

Once, I remember her coming to her apartment when I was there. My girlfriend and I were watching TV on the couch and Kathy was *****. She plopped on the couch and stretched her feet out over my lap. I thought I was going to come in my pants. Skipping a bunch of details, once, when my girlfriend was asleep, I went through Kathy's hamper and stole a pair of her dirty, pink panties and a pair of dirty yellow, with white stripes, ankle socks. I must have worn those panties and jacked off to those dirty socks and panties a 1000 times. I still have them, stored in my basement in a box.

By the 90s, when Victoria Secret got huge, I started to order panties by catalog over the phone. They always ran huge clearance sales and slowly, I stopped wearing men's underwear all together. The internet made it even easier to get what I wanted for VS.

Whew. A close call

In my single days, I never wore panties if I was going on a date or knew that I was meeting a woman. The problem arose when I went out with my friends, wore panties and then picked up a girl and brought her home. To correct this, I always kept a couple pair of clean, men's underwear in the back of a small walk in type closet I had in my bathroom. As soon as we got to my place, I'd go to the bathroom and put a pair of men's underwear on.

The only woman that ever knew I wore panties was Mel. I like wearing women's panties. Makes me feel very submissive-inside. It feeds into my need to be dominated. On the other hand, the few times in my single life when I hinted around with females about it, the thought of a man wearing panties revolted them.

Hm... Mel does not seem to have hit on a suburbly rational strategy, here...

Mel is completely irrational about everything. I guess I make that possible. She doesn't have to be rational with me because I succumb and follow all of her irrational needs, desires and commands. No other way to describe it. She can do whatever she wants and I follow her.

One thing that I have noticed with Mel, Michael and Lindsey is that younger people are very reckless with emotions, decisions, that kind of thing. I think they think that they will be young forever and decisions don't have consequences. I'm sure in a lot of ways, I was like them when I was their age. They act on their hormones.

BTW, your thread and your descriptions of yourself, your background, and Mel bring to mind earlier threads posted by a forum member with a different screen name. I'm sure I'd recognize it if I saw it in the forum backlog, but some casual looking back hasn't turned it up and I can't seem to recall it. Was that you, now continuing your story with "Melscuck" as a new screen name? (Earlier, you identified yourself as an attorney.)

An attorney-God no. Why not just call me a Philistine? If you only knew. I'll put it like this-my profession is not very fond of attorneys, at least, those that are ambulance chasers. I have not posted here under some other name. I think that a lot of people here have similar stories and experiences. I don't think mine is all that different or special. It is to me because, like I said earlier, I spent my life looking for a woman to control, humiliate and dominate me the way Mel has and does. In my opinion, the cuckold lifestyle will never be accepted by the masses. It may have come out of the dark a little, but, most women do not want this kind of life. They want the nice suburban house with white picket fences, a family, a strong man. Now, I can and do give Mel all that-including the strong part-I just need the added BDSM/cuck parts too.

A divorce (another divorce?) could be expensive, what with having to divide your net worth with Mel — unless, that is, you and she have a strong prenuptial agreement, from your point of view.

I never have been married before and never even came close. After this marriage, I can safely say, once is enough for me.

Even though I joked about lawyers, one of my best friends is a lawyer, and I know all about divorce laws here. Since the girls are not mine and I haven't adopted them, I would have no legal, financial obligation to them. Mel and I would need to be married for at least 5 to 6 years before I would have to pay spousal support and even then it would be minimal. My house, I owned before marriage, so she has no legal or financial interest in it. What she would get half of is the things we've bought since marriage like furniture or cars. She can't get much else as my business, since about 2008, has, like the rest of the economy, been down. The new government regulations haven't helped it much. I do well, financially, but it's almost a month to month proposition any more.

Mel has asked about adopting the girls if she gets pregnant with my child. Also, I would have to pay child support for my child-if she gets pregnant-if we split. I have thought of adoption of the girls but it would mean that Bryan would have to be out of the picture. Don't think Mel or Bryan would do that.

Saturday, Bryan did not come over. No "Date Night" again. Mel said nothing about it. She was still tired from our trip so we had no "together time" Saturday or Sunday. This was OK with me as a week's worth of sex is more than I'm used to and more than I need. Once or twice a week is fine with me.

Mel did throw her weight around Saturday by making me cut the grass and weeding the mulch beds. It was hot and humid but I wasn't about to argue with her. She took the girls to the Swim Club. She was grumpy most of the weekend but fine by this morning so God only knows what is going on with her. Mel only tells me things she wants to tell me. I can't get any information from her if she doesn't want to share it.

I did get to give her a full body massage yesterday which I probably enjoyed as much as she did. I made certain that she knew that I was still "the bottom" in our relationship. I think I am just a bit confused, myself, lately. See, I need her to be in charge. I like that. I have wanted this my whole life. She is perfect for me in that she likes that role. People here have told me she uses me and maybe she does. Yet, I use her too.

There is a bond between us. In front of the girls, she is the dutiful wife. In public, ditto. It is only in private that we live a life that both of us need. I know she doesn't want to leave me any more than I want to leave her. The real trick of our marriage is finding a spot where we both are happy. I like knowing that another man is fucking her and dominating her. I liked it better when I didn't see him or them being together as much. I liked it better when she sort of did behind my back.

I looked at her private FB page, again, and I really am appalled at the way she writes. I don't understand how she can be so grammatically ignorant and, yet, the idea that a woman like that can control me-well, it's a huge turn on for me.

There is something going on with Bryan. Maybe, he is angry because he thinks I might get her pregnant. I don't know. Maybe, their relationship is finally burning out. I know she won't tell me what it is until she wants to.

Monday night and still no Bryan. Mel has added a mindfuck to the equation. Came home after a long day of work. It's always hard that first day back after being gone a week-even with all the calls home during vacation to the office.

Mel was cooking out on the grill. She gave me a nice kiss. She looked super cute in her shorts and I instinctively rubbed her butt a little when she kissed me. She told me that there would be "none of that" for awhile. She must have sensed or seen my disappointment because she then grabbed my ass and said "just a little while." I went in and changed and ate dinner. As I ate, the girls, Mel and I talked about what a great vacation we had and how I missed being with them all day now that I was back to work. It then dawned on me that I forgot something at the office. No big deal as my house is only 15 minutes away. After dinner, I told Mel that I had to run back to pick up a file. She walked me to the garage and on the way sort of shoved me in the laundry room. She kissed me and said that I should hurry up at the office. When I asked why, she gently rubbed my cock and said that "all my laundry isn't going to get done by itself." I looked and saw a small pile of her panties and bras on the washer. She told me that they all needed handwashed and with my skilled hands, I should be able to wash them in no time.

Mel never has me do any kind of housework so I'm sure I looked a little puzzled. She told me that she saw me handwash many of my own panties and I should be doing the same for hers. I told her no problem, I'd do anything she said. She told me that if I did a quick enough and good enough job, she might be able to stay awake long enough for-well, I blurted out "sex." She smiled and said "no," but maybe I could massage her again tonight and worship her ass.

Well, in the pile, I also saw a pair of cotton men's boxer type briefs. I looked shocked, I'm sure, but she told me, "Oh, those are Bryan's, he left them here a couple weeks ago. You don't mind washing those do you?" I told her I didn't but I'm sure she knew I wasn't real happy. I'm sure she also saw my skepticism and she said that he really had left them here a couple weeks ago and she just wanted them out of the dirty clothes hamper. She had washed all of hers, mine and the kids clothes and noticed them under her pile of handwashable panties. She kissed me again and rubbed my cock and told me to hurry up so I could get home early enough.

I was pretty sure Bryan has not been over since we have been home. Now, I wonder. Maybe she is telling the truth and they are from a couple weeks ago. I'm sure this is some mindfuck or punishment for my night with Lindsey. So, it's my time to play a little game with her. I'm purposely stalling here at the office so she'll wonder what I'm doing.

I know that something is going on, I just don't know what. She's playing with me for a reason.

Now get back home and start washing her dirty panties.... by licking the crotch of all of them clean first. I would give myself a good healthy wipe under my nose with each pair after I wetted them with my tongue.

He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them that hated me: for they were too strong for me.

duke9555 said:
He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them that hated me: for they were too strong for me.

OK Duke-the Bible? David? I'll continue it:

He also brought me out into a broad place; He delivered me because He delighted in me.

Cuckoldry takes a lot of strange turns!

melscuck

I have not commented before because your tale is all too real, and I certainly understand because I feel the emotions you have. What do you want? Bryan is not the problem you have just enabled him through her. You are not the first not the last.

If she left would you miss the children?

Do you feel Bryan is capable of looking after the Children and her?

Would you be happier without her?

Attachments

• 3ed9ergh.jpg
    3ed9ergh.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 82
  • 2937.jpg
    2937.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 90
  • 1006832579_0e8371ad9f.jpg
    1006832579_0e8371ad9f.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 89
  • cartoon_cuck-PregnantWife.jpg
    cartoon_cuck-PregnantWife.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 65
  • cuckoldbaby.jpg
    cuckoldbaby.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 99
melscuck said:
ok duke-the bible? David? I'll continue it:

He also brought me out into a broad place; he delivered me because he delighted in me.

============

fuck you!!

duke9555 said:
============

fuck you!!

Right back at ya, Big Guy! You off the meds again, Duke? You seem to be really out there lately.

Mimi, all good questions. I've got to see 2 more people today and then try to come up with some reasonable answers.

@Duke-btw, I assumed the David reference was in response to my use of the term Philistine so I do give you a lot of credit for that. It's your last response that leaves me wondering if you've left the reservation again.:D

Users who are viewing this thread