• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New couple

• Thread startertexcouple2337
  • Start date
Where are you located in Texas? I'm in San Antonio

Melanie I love the pics very nice ass. I'm in Houston and would love to talk or chat with you sometimes.

Black male In San Antonio

Love the pics! I'm in San Antonio. Where are you located? I'm a black male 5'11" 175ibs w/9".

San Antonio Black male

Hi, I'm in San Antonio. Where are you located? I'm a black male 5'11" 175ibs w/9". Would love to talk with you.

Thanks for sharing and the post,

You look fantastic, have you shown off your sexy body in real life?

Please feel free contact me directly at: watch1@gmail.com
Dallas, TX

Would love to fuck you sexy wife like to watch a much older black man fuck her as you watch

Melanie, this is a naughty question, but have you had more than your finger up "you know where?" I am curious as to whether you feel brave enough to answer truthfully.

You are very, very sexy. A lot of guys would love a frolic with you, and I daresay, quite a few women as well.

nice ass, would love to stick all 10 1/2 inch's of this black dick in it and move it around a little. Hit me up with some more pic's and I'll show you mine.

One of the hottest asses that I ever seen around here. She deserves a real big black cock to fill it.

Melanie, you are right.

It is for fun and excitement not for cock worship.

So many blk guys in here are puffing how his dick is big.

hey TX Cutie

hey i am a 30 year-old BBC in
Houston
do you live close

Users who are viewing this thread