• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Cuckold wife in development

• Thread startersensual4wife
  • Start date

sensual4wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 24, 2009
Here is a wife of a sissy cuck. She has worked him into a sissy little by little. She is toying with the idea of sharing herself. The sissy cuck has provided me these pics of her. He has already professed his desire for me to be with her.

Attachments

• tashia-1.jpg
    tashia-1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 918
  • tashia-3.jpg
    tashia-3.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1,085
  • tashia-4.jpg
    tashia-4.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 1,165
  • tashia-9.bmp.jpg
    tashia-9.bmp.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 321
  • tashia--46.jpg
    tashia--46.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 898
Owned

Hello all,

I am doing as my Master told, I am an officially owned cock caged sissy. I make a much better girlfriend to my wife and look forward to the day she takes my Master as her lover.

hayscuck

A few more of this wife to be mine.. Look at her rings the sissy put on her finger. She will wear with me so the sissy remembers.

Attachments

• tashia-10.jpg
    tashia-10.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 513
  • tashia-7.jpg
    tashia-7.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 473
  • tashia--45.jpg
    tashia--45.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 652
  • tashia--47.jpg
    tashia--47.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 653
id love to fuck the shit out of her, shes got a bangin body and a killer ass!

Nice tits. Nice body. A pathetic caged sissy cucky to go along with it. I hope you have reminding her of what it is like to be fucked by a man.

As for the ring, you can always make the sissy fish it out of a used condom. It is a fitting place for symbol of their marriage.

The sissy hubby as you can see has taken me as his master. I named him Mandi. His wife started him on this path and I have picked it up from that point. He has told her his name I gave him. He has told her all my ideas and suggestions. At present he has indicated she has pulled back some but still keeps him as a sissy. That won't change. We are giving her time. He is ready to try his desire for cock. I provided him contact and locations to areas he travels. As I obtain updates will share. I will have him approach her in time again but it appears she needs some time herself. According to Mandi as that is his sissy name she seemed to like the ideas and suggestions I have for them both.

..... Yeah...,

But when does wifey get to try big cock, and stretch her horizons...? :cool:

I don't get it. Why invest time and energy turning hubby into a sissy and then not follow thru. She needs time to think about it. Dam, should have done that before the poor bastard was emasculated. Oh well...different strokes.

FaceFuknNigr said:
she looks like a gangbang waiting to happen

I agree - she could have guys kissing her feet and other places (and even accepting a few coins) if she makes the BIG DECISION to put her ass in gear.

But I can see that she needs a wardrobe makeover - so she will look for opportunities to wear her nice, new, sexy, hot-girl clothes).

Bloody hard for an wife to act on her unfolding desires if she does not have nice clothes so she can act and feel her best.

Where the fuck is she because I need to fuck her. The fucking pussy looks nice and tight, her fucking tits look ready to suck. She looks like she could take a nice face or mouth full of cum. There should be way more pictures use this slut and post the fucking pictures.

..post pictures with her taking it hard...hope that are more guys like u.

BigBlackCanadianBull said:
Where the fuck is she because I need to fuck her. The fucking pussy looks nice and tight, her fucking tits look ready to suck. She looks like she could take a nice face or mouth full of cum. There should be way more pictures use this slut and post the fucking pictures.

I agree, you need to nail her, so don't take, "no" for an answer - stick to the task of finding this hot woman and make sure you do the DEED. You might have to take her home in your pocket... for a few weeks of "closer attention".

Users who are viewing this thread