• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New cuckold?

• Thread starterrocknroll
  • Start date
Rocknroll,

Re.:

rocknroll said:
Ladies and gentleman: I will soon be a cuckold. I can't contain my boner.

Very good. Please let us know when your woman christens you.

Incidentally, it's traditional for a man who accepts his role as his woman's cuckold to also accept that it is his responsibility to satisfy her orally — and indeed, it's traditional for his woman to require that of him as often as she wishes — while she pursues (and attains) deep sexual and emotional satisfaction by fucking better-endowed, more exciting men.

This, however, is not just a matter of becoming your woman's cuntsucker while she relaxes in bed on her back, holding your face between her legs (although on occasion, she may want that). See:

Goddess_Ee_Ling: A ?modern woman?s? guide in male oral servitude

Also, your comment above admitting you had argued with your woman brings to mind that many dominant married women who take lovers consider it essential to keep their cuckolds in line with regular discipline. For a view of your probable future in this regard, see:

Women who spank their man

You might pass these links along to your woman, to help guide her toward the right frame of mind.

It sounds like your woman will soon step up, step out, and assume her proper role dating, seducing and fucking other men while requiring you to remain faithful to her. Your post (quoted above) suggests you're up for it, so to speak. I hope so.

—Custer

saket_salmon said:
The way you behave, she is bound to cheat on you. All talks of not wanting it when sober is bull-crap. She is playing you. Whether you have the fantasy or not, she would have cheated on you in any way. That you want her to is just an added bonus for her.
My thoughts, no offence meant.

None taken. I just go back and forth about whether I want it or not. It's a tough choice. I do know it arouses me immensely, and she was SOOO close to doing it the other night and videoing it for me

Custer Laststand said:
Rocknroll,

Thanks for the update.

Very good... that sounds positive. But, did it turn you on when your girlfriend told you that, or did you find yourself feeling angry and jealous in spite of yourself...?

I agree. If you continue encouraging her in that way, sooner-or-later — probably sooner — she will make you her self-acknowledged "cuckold boyfriend," or rather will continue to do so (since, as you say, she "cheated" on you and said so).

It's almost certainly of great concern... possibly of maximum concern... to your GF whether, if she goes ahead with fucking other men and telling you about it, you'll find you can't handle it after all and dump her. Thus, you really do need to decide whether this will be an aspect of your relationship with her you really want. If you decide it is, you'll need to assure her effectively that you will not, in fact, dump her because of insecure jealousy on your part, or use it as an excuse to pursue other women (which your GF would interpret, most likely, as a response that would lead to you dumping her).

—Custer

When I found out he was bigger, it turned me on like only you guys could understand lol. However, what seems to be my biggest problem is that I can be pretty inconsistent. I can want it more than almost anything in life, but after I masturbate, the thought of her cheating and cuckolding me dampens my spirits. I think that maybe the best way for me to get over it, or to decide it isn't for me, is for her to fuck a guy and video it and show it to me (God, it's a sexy thought).

rocknroll said:
I think that maybe the best way for me to get over it, or to decide it isn't for me, is for her to fuck a guy and video it and show it to me (God, it's a sexy thought).

Hey... whatever works. Will look forward to hearing about it, and your response.

Haha I'll be sure to keep everyone updated. Might be a little delay though, seeing as we're both back at school now. Who knows?

But I'm completely flabbergasted at the number of views/replies this thread has generated lol

Well, finally found this thread a year later. I think I'll post some pictures later, and maybe a video of us fucking back in the day, if anyone is interested.

We don't date anymore, but we're still friends. I think we'll be close for a long time.

During our year and a half or so long relationship, I'd say she cheated on me about 7 or 8 times (this being sex, not just kissing).

Now that I'm single, and I still fantasize about this, I wonder where I should turn next. Or what I should do next. I've been talking to this new girl at school, and we hit it off pretty well. We hook up often, though no sex as she's a virgin. I think she's really innocent, but I kind of want to see if I can open her eyes to things like this. Is that wrong of me?

Also, I'm open to any questions about anything regarding my past relationship, and almost anything really.

Can't wait to hear and see more! What was the situation that you were embarrassed to tell us about a while back?

Tell man, tell! :)
And post this video!

And yeah, get that innocent girl into the pleasures of cuckoldry. I can't see anything wrong in there, if she will gets a lot ofhuge cocks an one beloving partner too.

I'm honestly not entirely sure what the embarrassing situation was. I'm pretty sure it was the fact that she was fucking my best friend behind my back for a while. That really hurt me for a while, because I was wanting her to be more open about it, and not have her be THAT dishonest, if that makes sense. Though I guess I got what I asked for. And I jerk it to the thought now and then.

It could also be a different event, but I'm posting from my phone right now and don't want to drag this on too much.

I'd be glad to give a lot more detail on some of these stories later on, if there would be enough interest. And I can post proof of some of these things if anyone is doubting me.

Also, I want to post the video of her and I fucking, but I'm not sure how I feel about it because you can see her face. I don't know if I want to take that risk, because it feels a little wrong, and unfair to her.

Users who are viewing this thread