• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New here! I AM the slut wife.. Craving tributes.. YES i AM real.. ;)

• Thread starterthemobwife
  • Start date

themobwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 5, 2023
My name is Ashley! I love cum tribute videos and cock tribs! Hit me up I'm new to this website..

FaQ5LsJVsAAeUOp.jpeg FXUeIvlUsAE-l_U.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Bobman, VeteranBull, CoOut and 21 others
Sexy girl, look forward to seeing more of you.

Reactions: Bobman
themobwife said:
My name is Ashley! I love cum tribute videos and cock tribs! Hit me up I'm new to this website..

Wow! You are super hot. Going to have to put together a tribute

literally NOBODY has tributed me yet..I'm about to give up on this site and go back to twitter. :(

themobwife said:
Haven't had a chance yet, but I will very soon - will I post it here or mail you?

themobwife said:

You're so beautiful so sexy Love to see more of you please

themobwife said:

wow very sexxy,im sorry i dont do tribs or anything.just wanted to stop and say you are beautiful

themobwife said:
literally NOBODY has tributed me yet..I'm about to give up on this site and go back to twitter. :(
Don't give up, sometimes it's a bit slow. I know I'd absolutely enjoy tributing you. Hopefully you are still around. If so let me know. Hope you are having some fun

Reactions: shawnpatrick
themobwife said:

You look good, Ms. Ashley. Welcome to the forum!

themobwife said:

😍

Users who are viewing this thread