• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New here

• Thread starterBuhoAzul
  • Start date

BuhoAzul

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 13, 2022
Hi, I'm new here... First time on a forum like this. I'm a 27yo Spanish guy, single at the moment. I've discovered I kinda like showing off some parts of my body, but won't show face for privacy issues.
I've been called "bull" in some sexchats, but I'm not sure if I fit the term. As far as I know, it's about cock's size, but don't know if there's other connotation I'm missing (I'll thank any clarification on the term).

Last edited:
Reactions: beachstone
BuhoAzul said:
Hi, I'm new here... First time on a forum like this. I'm a 27yo Spanish guy, single at the moment.
I've been called "bull" in some sexchats, but I'm not sure if I fit the term. As far as I know, it's about cock's size, but don't know if there's other connotation I'm missing (I'll thank any clarification on the term).
Sound impressive

Well, I've been here for a couple of weeks and I've liked the forum so far, so I decided to put some more information, about what I look for...

I'm only into girls (at least for now, sorry dudes), and I like mostly 20-35 yo, but be can talk about it if she is younger (18 min, pls, NO underage) or older than that. I would be glad to exchange pics, cam2cam, take control of your anydesk or trib the pics you send me, or even discuss any other practice you might be interested in, I'm open-minded for that.
I don't really mind if it's the girl or the cuck who contacts me, if I like her, I'm in.
I've decided it would be nicer from me not sending a dick pic on my presentation thread, but if you are interested, I think you'll find it easily on my profile, checking my other posts. If you don't find and still interested, feel free to ask 😜

Users who are viewing this thread