• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new jersey milf! i need a new stud!

• Thread startermsexynj32
  • Start date
I'd be tempted to fly over from England just to make your Husband watch while I satisfy that hot wet pussy of yours.x How about Christmas?
H

Hi Sexy I Have Seen Your Listing On Sls Before

I live in central jersey and would love to give you a good ride .
yahoo email id viewscope2020@yahoo.com
will email you pics

pussy

i would love to meet you. then fuck your pretty pussy as hard as you would love to. cummind deep inside your pretty tight pussy.

This thread is over 3 years old! Please try to avoid threadmancy.

We just went through this with Maury...:rolleyes:

msexynj32 said:
hi guys my older and tiny dicked husband has been on this site.well honey i hope you read this you might get what you want. herei am guys, hes never getting me again. hes a sick fuck wanting me fucked by strangers.well honey you can see who replies .read it and weep.

can i fuck you real gooooood? i mean reallllllly fucking goood.

Your husband sounds like a sissy. Thank you for fucking real men and allowing the Darwin cycle to take its course!

You're just plain HOT! I don't get east as often as I used to; but I'd sure lick you, stick you, and watch you through multiple cums! What a great gift your post is. Let's see more when you can...

Users who are viewing this thread