• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New member. Here's my story

• Thread starterDirty489
  • Start date
:) I don't easily get offended good sir. On the contrary, I appreciate and understand your concern.
I have been trying to present new ideas to her, but I'm having trouble thinking of many. And the ones I do think of, don't seem to hold her attention.

I don't know how, but I forgot something important earlier. Here it is

About two weeks ago, she got frustrated because he doesn't do her enough, and they often have times where she will ask and he will say "not tonight". So, she said she was ready for me to find her some new cock. I asked her if she wanted me to place an add on craigslist. She said that she did, but she didn't want any pictures of her sent to anyone. I told her I already knew that, and then we talked about some rules, guidelines, and safe words to try to keep it safe.
A day or two later, while she was at work; I posted a long detailed add. It covered pretty much everything from cameras to discretion and protection. And that I would be watching.

Within the first day we got about 30 hits. Her being under 25 helps I think. I showed them to her, she reviewed and chose two. I sent one of them an email, and we have now sent about ten. We are going to meet soon at a local public area. Just he and I at first. She will meet him later. He has agreed to buy us drinks, and pay for a hotel room for the night of the sex.

And another update, when she got home from work this morning, her pussy was wet. I fucked her for a minute, but circumstances made us stop. She went to sleep. When she awoke for dinner this evening, her pussy was wet. She went straight for her phone and sent him a msg saying "can I come over before work?" he said sure. A few minutes later we fucked, I waited till she came before I let myself cum deep inside her pussy. Then she went back to sleep. When she wakes she will most likely shower, get ready, and leave right away. Then go to his house and take his load in her pussy and work all night thinking about her dirty used snatch leaking in her panties.

I met with the first craigslist candidate today. He wasn't comfortable sending a pic, so I got one on my phone when we met and brought it home to her. She was disappointed. I sent him an apologetic email.
I asked her if she wanted me to try another of the hits we got off our add. She seemed like she wasn't really interested. So I dropped it. She did mention that we should change the add.

My question is this: should I modify the add and try again? Or should I hold off? Sometimes she doesn't seem to like the fact that I like that she is a slut. But she is, and she knows it better than I. I know we need to find her something new, but she is not the type to go out looking for it. She wants me to find the cock for her. I have exhausted all of my local friends already.

Today she told me that when she was at work and I was texting her about the craigslist stuff, she giggled and a male co-worker asked what was funny.
She said "I love my boyfriend, he does things for me that no one else would".
Male co-worker said "like what?"
She said "Im not going to tell you, you don't want to know"

She also told me that last night there were some police hanging around the store for several hours last night, and that one of them was flirting with her. She sent me a msg late at night that said "I wonder what it would be like to fuck a cop". She said she even thought up a scenario. I asked her to tell me about it. She giggled a bit before she said anything. And then begins to speak.. I am speeding, and he pulls me over. He comes to the window and says "you were doing 20 over the speedlimit. Now you have two choices here. Either we can both go back to my car or I can go by myself, if I go by myself I'm writing a ticket. If you go with me, we can discuss alternate payment."
Then her face got pretty red, she giggled and said "and you can figure out the rest"

I told her if the scenario ever presents itself, go for it. But I want all the details. :)

today before she woke up, she got a text from ben asking if she was free tonight. i sent hijm a text from my phone telling him that she was asleep but i would ask her when she woke up. i got a few promising emails from craigslist, so i went ahead and sent them our pre-questions. most of them checked out. when i woke her, i told her ben sent her a text. she said she would answer it later. i then told her about the emails, she picked two of them and said to see if they had pics and wanted to meet. she then told me that she saw an old friend of mine (ethan) at work last night that i havent seen in a while. they didnt really talk other than a simple "hi, how ya been" but she said his body did enter her mind though. i smiled but didn't press the subject yet.
later, she sent ben a text saying sure, she would be there at 9:00pm before work. she was hesitant about whether to go or not because he canceled on her last time, but she decided she would take it when she can get it for now. i then asked her if she was serious about ethan. she looked at me and paused for a moment, then said "yeah, i would do ethan". i smiled and we talked about a few rules specific to him. i emailed the guys from craigslist, and she made dinner. after dinner, she was in a bit of a rush to get a shower and get going, because she was running behind. while she was in the shower, i got the camera ready and put it in her purse.
when she was done getting ready, she smoked a cigarette with me and gave me a kiss and said "i love you. i have to go, ill text you when i get to work."

so here i am, wearing my cage, typing up a bit of story while she is most likely getting pounded this very moment. and when shes done she is going to go to work with his cum dripping out of her pussy making her panties wet all night. making her think about his cock, what it did to her tonight, and what a dirty slut she is. probably also how much she loves me for letting her have this life :)

tomorrow is our aniversary. she said she was going to wake me up with some morning loving. she will still have his cum inside her, it will have been there for a solid 9 hours. leaking onto her pussy lips, and panties. mingling with her juices that will be flowing all night because of the constant reminder of ben. i bet the smell is intoxicating by the time she returns to me in the morning. i wonder if she will sit on my face?

She sent me a text when she got to work that said "I have a dirty pussy you need to clean out ."
I sent one back that read "Don't wipe his cum off of you. Let it leak into your panties all night as a constant reminder. if you want u can wake me with 69. I will be clean. U don't be"
She texts "ok, I will. :)"
My reply "Mmmmm. Tasty. That was a hot msg. I will be waiting for you to sit on my face so I can smell the sweet sex on you. I am your manwhore, you are my cumslut. I will find you cock, and clean your cum filled pussy every chance I get. :) I love you, and our dirty."
Her reply "Love you to :) love being dirty"

I love my dirty girl.
After that she asked me to come to her work to bring her phone charger. I did, and while I was there I showed her the pic that the craigslist guy sent. Her immediate reply was "yeah! That will do"
She gave me a kiss, told me She had a dirty pussy that needed to be cleaned, and went back to work.
When I left, I went by ethane house, all the lights were off tho so I didn't stop. When I got home I looked at tonights video. Camera malfunction, bummer. 2 minutes of video. They didn't even get naked yet. :( oh well. She said it wasn't much this time anyways.

hello

I am new heree. cuckold since 20 years old when my gf was fucking with the hall campus from the university and then all my gf was the same. Now at 37 I find a lady to became my cuckoldress for life

She did come home from work and strip her cloths off before I woke up. She then climbed on the bed, gave me a kiss, reminded me that She had a dirty pussy, then put her pussy in my face and sucked my cock while I licked her clean. We then had sex a few times before getting out of bed. She commented that I was hard as a rock this morning. She liked it.

I want to know how it grows the rank ? How many posts are necessary to pass to the next stage of rank >?

Should I keep posting?

I originally started this so I could keep up with what/when she does things, but I have since found a nice cross-platform program to help me keep up with our story.

My question is, should I keep posting? Does anyone read the updates, or are they only for me?

Update: she got him to come over Wednesday night, but by the time he got here she had fallen asleep and was not interested in waking up. He and I hung out a bit and then he left. The next day (last night) she tried again, he got here about 8:30. They went to the room and got right to it. They left the bedroom door open this time, so I was able to sneak more peeks. He got her off good one time, and a smaller one too. He came in her pussy. They came out of the room for a drink. She went back to the room, he sat down on the couch, looked at me, and said "your turn".
When I went in the bedroom, she was laying on the bed with her miniskirt hiked up, legs spread, top off, a cigarette hanging out of her mouth, playing with her pussy. I stopped in the doorway. I could see the cum on her pussy from there. She looked so dirty laying there like that, looking at me while playing with the cum inside her. I took my cloths off and grabbed my camera for a closeup of her glistening fuck hole. When I brought the camera up high enough to see her face, she said "I love being your dirty slut, clean me up" then took another drag and flicked her ashes while I moved my tongue over her pussy lips. I licked her good, all over the outside was clean. I left a little bit inside so I could feel it when I put my cock inside her. It was warm, loose, and slick. I gave her about ten pumps, then pulled out and went down on her again. When I came back up and got back inside her, I kissed her and she whispered in my ear "I can taste him on your lips". That got me there pretty quick, I picked up the pace exponentially until she came, then I let myself cum hard inside her.

Hi Dirty, I for one read and enjoy your postings! Please keep going............

thay havent seen eachother in about three weeks due to medical reasons. ben asked if he could come see her for the last two days. third times the charm. it was her day off. when she got up today, i kissed her and tried to make a move, she said no. i went and showered a bit later, afterwards, i tried again and she said no. i said only oral, she agreed. we went to the bedroom and traded off oral for about 45 minutes until we had both cum. during the course of this, i tried to hold her down and force my way in. she was persistent, she said i couldnt have any till after he left.
a bit later, she decided she should get back in the shower to reshave her legs. i asked her if i could have some since she was going to shower anyways so she could clean up. she said "i said no. i just want to try it. do i need to lock you up so you cant touch yourself while we're in there? i dont want you in the room until he leaves." i smiled. she went and shaved. we went out to dinner, when we returned home, he was here waiting.
she went to the bedroom to get ready, i followed. before we left the room, she asked me if i was going to put my cage on. i took it out of the room with me to put on after they got started. before i left the room, i started the camera. i then went to smoke a cigarette. when i returned, they were in the room already. i took a peek, and then proceded to lock my cage on my cock. after i was secure, i went to peek again. she was riding him fairly hard. i went to have a shot. then another. a few peeks later, they were laying on the bed cuddling. this went on for a good 45 minutes, then i began to hear sounds again. i peeked inagain to her sucking him hard again, she then mounted him and got them both off again.
they came out of the room, and i drew her attention to the keys to my chastity laying on the table. she and i went out to smoke a cigarette. when we got outside, she asked me if i put it on and if i was wearing it now. i said i was, thats why the keys were there. she smiled and said "maybe if you do a good enough job likcking my dirty pussy i will let you out later". she told me she was dripping cum, i told her i wanted a taste, so she put a finger in her pussy then in my mouth. we went back inside, and sat and watched tv for an hour. i couldnt stop thinking about wearing my cage while we were all watching tv. he left at about ten, and she decided she wanted to watch a bit more tv. after a few minutes, she decided to eat something. i think she was torturing me on purpose, she knew i was sitting there locked up. :) about a good hour after he left, she decided she was ready for the bedroom.
we went to the room and imediately removed our clothing and got on the bed. she got a cigarette from the pack, spread her legs wide, and told me to lick the cum from her pussy. she then lit the cigarette, and i went to work. she had gotten him off twice, so there was a good amount of cum inside her, and it had been in there for at least a couple hours so the taste was strong. i licked her soft, i licked her hard. i licked her till she came. i smoked a cigarette. she told me to lick her some more, i did. she eventualy started playing with my cock cage and told me she wanted me inside her. she then unlocked me and we proceded to have sex 4-5 times.
during this sex, near the end she said "do you like fucking your dirty *****?". later she asked me if it was too much, but i loved it.

he is coming over again tonight. she has not let me touch her pussy today at all. not even a taste. she did put my cock in her mouth for a moment when we were in the back room at the doctors office waiting for the doc. wonder if she will cage me again.. she will wake from her beauty rest soon.

She did not cage me the next night. She barely said anything to me at all. Didn't wake up till shortly before he got here. He came in, I went for a smoke, came back in and they were in the room already. They did it for a little while. It got fairly loud a few times. After reviewing the video, I found that they took most of their cloths off while standing at the foot of the bed. All except the underwear. He then moved around behind her with his arms around her, he played with her breast and pussy through her underwear while she turned her head to kiss him and reached her hand back to his crotch. He then moved his one arm up to her neck and put her in a sleeper hold. When she **********, they fell back onto the bed. He continued restraining her with an arm around the neck, He used his legs to spread her legs and his other hand was rubbing her pussy through her panties. At one point with him holding her like this and her mildly struggling I could scarcely tell that there were panties in the way of his hand, he was pressing her panties hard onto her pussy. The smell on them later was intoxicating. When they were done, they came out and he left pretty quickly.
After he left, she told me that it had been a very large messy load, she had him wipe it off her before they left the room. She said there was probably some inside her still and that I should check while she smoked her cigarette. I did, there was. After licking her for a while, I eased my cock into her hot, slick, used pussy. I moved it in and out very slowly. Pulling it out completely several times, then pressing it back in down to my balls. After about two to three minutes, still moving slowly, I told her I was about to cum. I apologized for it being so early. She asked me if I like fucking her used pussy, and said she wanted my cum in there with his. That was all I could take. I blew my load.
We lay there a few minutes and I licked her pussy a bit more until she got off.
She later informed me that she was planning on giving Ben a book on rope bondage that she got a few days ago. She said she wanted him to tie her up on her birthday. She doesn't know it yet, but my big cock buddy that came down in January said he would try to be here on her birthday as well. She's in for a surprise.
She's having surgery tuesday, no sex for two weeks. She said I could still give her oral though.

I love a good "Dirty" story.. keep up the updates!

Nipsntips, I wish I could show you some. She won't allow it. It was one of the rules she laid down before she would let me have a camera. She is 5'9, and about 145lbs. C-cup. Under 25yrs.
If only she would let me. Sorry guys.

Dirty489 said:
Nipsntips, I wish I could show you some. She won't allow it. It was one of the rules she laid down before she would let me have a camera. She is 5'9, and about 145lbs. C-cup. Under 25yrs.
If only she would let me. Sorry guys.

=========

pix are of no importance .....it's the story that makes these posts
we can all conjure up our own mind-pic thx :)

today they were texting alot, her and ben. this evening, after dinner; he sent her a text asking her if she was healed enough from her surgery and wanted to come see him and possibly spend the night. she asked me how i felt about it (she has been un-sexed since her surgery more than a week ago except for letting me put the head in one day). i told her to do what she wanted. she went to the bedroom, then the bathroom. i asked her what she had told him, she said that she was going to go over there and was undecided about whether to stay the night or not. she said when she got home she wanted me to lick her dirty pussy. i went and smoked a cigarette, when i came back in, she came and gave me a kiss and said "do you want me to put it on for you? or can i watch you put it on? or do you just want to let me lock it after you put it on?" i went to the bedroom, and got my chastity device from the closet. she came into the room just as i was sliding the last peice into place. she came over to the bed looked at it, picked up the keys and lock; then locked me and kissed me. as we were leaving the room, she asked me "what if i decide to stay the night? are you going to be able to sleep in it?" i told her yes. she said she hasnt decided yet, and put the keys in her pocket. she then got her purse, gave me goodbye kisses, and departed. she has been gone now for an hour and a half, and i sit here typing my story; locked in a chastity device while she is at my best friends house getting laid, and possibly staying the night after not realy giving me any for over a week.

She didn't end up staying the night. She got home at about 12:30. When she got home we went out for a cigarette. While we were out there she was telling me about her night. She said "Ben got me tonight". I asked her what she meant, she said "in my ass". I got that sinking feeling in my stomach. She doesn't let anyone do that, she only let's me do it every month or two. I instantly asked her if she made him stop. She said yes, and that it was an accident. She said "he had me bent over on his bed, doing me from behind. His thick cock gets me really wet. Every time we do it, I'm literally dripping wet. Well, he was doing me hard, pulling it all the way out and slamming it back in balls deep. One time, he missed and stabbed my ass instead. I cried out in pain, I wasn't ready for it and his cock is fatter than yours. It was Out just as fast as it went in. He stopped for a second and then continued to pound me". I told her I couldn't believe you gave him anal. She said it was an accident and that it was on video, so I could watch it.
After the cigarette, we went to the room and began removing clothing. She looked at me and asked if she could smoke something else while I cleaned up her dirty pussy. By this time I was standing in front of her completely bare except for my steel chastity device. My cock was straining against it, wanting to be released. I told her that it was fine with me. She layer back and spread her legs indicating for me to begin. I licked her for a good solid half hour while she smoked. The cum taste wasn't that strong this time, though I could see it glistening on her lips. The sex smell was intense anyhow. She came at least once while I licked her. She was talking dirty, saying things like "do you like licking the cum out of your filthy sluts pussy? Did you like sitting here by yourself thinking about him fucking me while you were locked up and couldn't even play with yourself? Not knowing whether your slut was going to come home and let you out tonight or not?" it was almost more than I could bear. My cage was very full with my cock wanting out.
After she was done smoking, she said she wanted my cock. I sat up on the bed and she grabbed it and eased the key in. She then kissed me deeply as she unlocked it and released me from my binding. She worked her way down my body until her mouth was on my cock. She sucked and bobbed. Slurped and gagged. She brought me right to the brink of cumming then suddenly stopped. She then laid back on the bed and spread her legs. I got on top of her and slipped my cock inside her used pussy. I told her she felt loose. She said that's what happens when she gets a cock thicker than mine. She asked me if I like feeling her used pussy. I said yes, I love to be inside you after you have been off getting laid by other guys. I asked her what she likes best about sex with him, she told me that she liked how it filled her up, how wet she got, how fat it is. This is about where I got off.
We laid in bed and cuddled for a bit, then she started reading her book. Some romance novel. I began playing with her pussy and she said I could lick my cum out of her now if I wanted. She said she could put down her book if she needed to. I told her she could keep reading and I began licking. She got off unusually hard. I guess the book got her worked up. :) after we had sex again, she said no one is getting any for a few days so she can recover.

Users who are viewing this thread