• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New pic - Am I a cuck or bull?

• Thread startershaunh
  • Start date

shaunh

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 8, 2011
So guys, what do you think, am I cuck or a bull?

shaunh-albums-my-pics-picture13420-sitting-down-semi-hard-about-unleash-monster-lol.jpg

Oh and it's semi-hard there, it gets a little bigger but not much. Needless to say I pee sitting down like a girl.

My g/f made me put on these pair of panties so everyone could see my camel toe. The panties are a bit tight on me but I squeezed into them.

shaunh-albums-my-pics-picture13421-my-camel-toe.jpg

You know damn well you are not a bull.

Stop being silly.

I think cucky already knows the answer. Hope you like watching your wife get fucked.

I do think I already know the answer. We are talking about getting her a real man to fuck her as I can barely get it in her. Even when I do manage to get it in the vagina it goes soft on me sometimes. We have been finishing her with a BBC toy of hers.

I will say when I can get my little pecker in her it feels good, but I didn't realize just how tight she is until we used her toy on her for the first time. She has a very tight pussy. It just doesn't feel really tight to me because, as she says, I'm hung like a 5 year old.

Shes getting more vocal when I use the toy on her too. Last weekend between screaming orgasms she panted to me how this is what she REALLY needs. Shes also been talking about how bad she misses doggystyle a I'm too small to give it to her that way..

P.s. My dick is so small that most of the time it's actually up inside of me. Then I reakly look like I have a vagina. I used to hate that and try to pop it back out again but now I just cross my legs and accept that I've got a pussy, not a dick down there. A man with a micro penis like mine simply has to learn to accept it!

I do think I already know the answer. We are talking about getting her a real man to fuck her as I can barely get it in her. Even when I do manage to get it in the vagina it goes soft on me sometimes. We have been finishing her with a BBC toy of hers.

I will say when I can get my little pecker in her it feels good, but I didn't realize just how tight she is until we used her toy on her for the first time. She has a very tight pussy. It just doesn't feel really tight to me because, as she says, I'm hung like a 5 year old.

Shes getting more vocal when I use the toy on her too. Last weekend between screaming orgasms she panted to me how this is what she REALLY needs. Shes also been talking about how bad she misses doggystyle a I'm too small to give it to her that way.. I am away at work during the week and told her shes welcome to cheat on me so she can get fucked properly, so long as she tells me the details but so far shes not done that yet, at least not as far as I know anyways..

P.s. My dick is so small that most of the time it's actually up inside of me. Then I really look like I have a vagina. I used to hate that and try to pop it back out again but now I just cross my legs and accept that I've got a pussy, not a dick down there. A man with a micro penis like mine simply has to learn to accept it!

Oh and you guys will love this, last weekend when I was trying to mount her she finally pushed me off and grabbed her toy and started using it, once she got going she looked at me furiously pounding my tiny little dick and said this a she grabbed one of her big tits and licked it, and I quote, "see these big titties? These double D's? BIG TITTIES LIKE THESE DESERVE A BIG COCK!!!!.......(she closed her eyes for a second)...not that fucking little 5 year old dick you're jacking!!!!!!" Right then my tiny little pecker squirted and I was done. While I was cleaning up in the bathroom I heard the bed shaking as she orgasmed for what seemed like forever....

Now I don't know is she reallly meant it or not but her body sure said she did!!!

Btw, I got a strap on with a 7" dick that I plan on using on her tonight. I'm going to try doggystyle with her...the baby dick wil just have to hope he gets some very sloppy, stretched seconds....

Keep encourgaing her and telling her you have a tiny cock and she needs bigger - I think she is close to cuckolding you.. Can't wait to hear it when it happens lol

becontree2001uk said:
Keep encourgaing her and telling her you have a tiny cock and she needs bigger - I think she is close to cuckolding you.. Can't wait to hear it when it happens lol

I have moved up to an 8" BBC strap-on now to do her with as she says the 7" isn't big enough anymore. The old one was about 6" in girth and the new one is 8". For comparison my little weenie is 3.5" LoL...not even half the man her pussy desires now. I love it, I dont even have to encourage her anymore to insult me, she regularly calls me her little boy with the baby dick.

Won't be long now I think until she tires of the little boy and his toys and find herself a bull, or as she has been saying..."a real man", to take care of the business that this little baby dick weenie isnt getting done.

I know one thing: this 41 year old little boy can't wait to see some real adult sex with real, man sized penis pounding tight pussy followed shortly by Stef having REAL orgasm after REAL orgasm! I'm sporting a tiny hard on just thinking about seeing how the adults do it now!

P.s. She told me the other night not only do I have the smallest dick shes ever had try to fuck her but also I'm the smallest dick shes ever seen, by FAR.... I jacked off to that text two times. She called my baby dick "completely worthless" and said it was even worse cuz I dont even make real cum either to knock her up with. I see a half-white, half-black baby in my future I'm going to have to take care of... After she gets some BBC in her and has a child from one of her lovers I'm sure my baby dick will feel nothing if I am even allowed to put it in her by then (only the tip goes in anyways as I'm so small LOL)

Users who are viewing this thread