• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New - South West UK

• Thread startertravelleruk
  • Start date

travelleruk

Stag Voyeuristic Husband
Beloved Member
Mar 24, 2023
South West UK
Stag Hubby from the South West UK. Runner and Fucker :)

Wife and I have been swinging for many years now, including sending her out on her own for various Hotwife experiences. Recently both of us have developed a fantasy of me watching her get fucked by a big (10+) cock.

• Love
Reactions: seamen53, Ladiesfucker and toolman
Wow ! That is so cool of you guys. I'd love to experience a swinger party, but my wife would never go along with it.
Do swinger parties usually welcome in single men ? I'd love to attend one someday and play around with someone else's wife. That would be hot !
Your fantasy is sublime. It would be nice to watch our wives get fucked by a huge cock. I have a fantasy where I have at least 6 guys do her and all cum on her face and drench her in cum. That would be amazing !

Hello mate! I am Rodney Black bull from Buckinghamshire… let me know you like to talk or chat in private

Reactions: hikawade
travelleruk said:
Stag Hubby from the South West UK. Runner and Fucker :)

Wife and I have been swinging for many years now, including sending her out on her own for various Hotwife experiences. Recently both of us have developed a fantasy of me watching her get fucked by a big (10+) cock.
mine is 18 centimetre, and round fat too. i do travel to uk

Users who are viewing this thread