New to the website, not to being a cuck

• Thread starterOklacuck
  • Start date

Oklacuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 20, 2023
Oklahoma
Hi! I am Ed, a 45 yr old cuck husband. Donna is 51 and looks like she is 30. She works hard to keep her body for her Bulls!

We have 3 grown children and are loving the empty nest....mostly because it allows her the freedom to enjoy cucking me. We have been in the lifestyle for over 15 yrs.

Love to chat with others in the lifestyle and look forward to meeting everyone.

Donna bikini on cruise.jpg

• Love
Reactions: fllcouple, HugeLoad, coloradocuckcpl and 13 others
Do you get to watch Donna or do you find out about it later?

Also I'm looking forward to seeing more Donna

IctRider said:
Do you get to watch Donna or do you find out about it later?

Also I'm looking forward to seeing more Donna
I usually watch but she does play alone some too

• Love
Reactions: toolman
When you watch what's your favorite thing to see her do?

IctRider said:
When you watch what's your favorite thing to see her do?
My favorite is when she gets so horny that she just goes wild and comes over and over. She goes from normal wife to cock hungry slut in an instant! It is so hot to see

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Focker, happytwobeecucked, toolman and 1 other person
anyone online to chat?

Oklacuck said:
Hi! I am Ed, a 45 yr old cuck husband. Donna is 51 and looks like she is 30. She works hard to keep her body for her Bulls!

We have 3 grown children and are loving the empty nest....mostly because it allows her the freedom to enjoy cucking me. We have been in the lifestyle for over 15 yrs.

Donna has a stunning figure in that bikini I look forward to seeing more of her

Oklacuck said:

Welcome Ed! Donna looks amazing. I hope we se more of her on here.

Oklacuck said:

Your wife looks good! No wonder she enjoys your long-term cutkold husband hotwife relationship!

Donna looks amazing. Would love to chat with you guys.

Donna is hot man. If I lived nearby, I would love to come over and fuck her for you. I'd really love it if you watched too, especially when I pull my swollen hard cock out of her dripping wet pussy and cum in her mouth. You can then tell her to clean my cock with her mouth and swallow it all down. Her vitamins for the day.
If you even wanted, we could both time ourselves and both shoot our big loads in her mouth at the same time.
Do you think she'd orgasm too ??

Oklacuck said:

I’d love to dominate you proper w my BIG Alpha Bull Cock!