• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wantmywifetobehotwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hi there for all of you nice people. Im relatively new to all of these ( i had 1 experience with other couple) and mostly thinking about watching my wife with other man. But the problem is she doesn want it.. i can tell she is turn on by the thought, but too conservative or scared to do anything.. thats why i join to this forum so i can hear other people who have or had the same situation.
So far (before kids) we went couple of times to the nude beach and turning on each other talking about interacting with other couples or man.. we are married for 6 years now.. she is 33, im 32.
Any advice welcome

See if she is willing to go to a swing club to watch other people fuck She doesn't have to do anything. The chief moto of swing clubs is no means no. They make you feel very comfortable. Besides which you can leave at any time. We did that. The second time out she was on her back with a strangers cock deep inside her married, unprotected pussy. He had a smaller cock than mine. He fucked her for a solid 30 minuets before he came gallons of his cum deep inside her. I watched his cum leak outside of her before I got sloppy seconds. He made her cum so hard her shoulders lifted off the mat. We were immediately addicted. Two weeks later we went to another club where she took a 9 inch cock.

See if she is willing to go to a swing club to watch other people fuck She doesn't have to do anything. The chief moto of swing clubs is no means no. They make you feel very comfortable. Besides which you can leave at any time. We did that. The second time out she was on her back with a strangers cock deep inside her married, unprotected pussy. He had a smaller cock than mine. He fucked her for a solid 30 minuets before he came gallons of his cum deep inside her. I watched his cum leak outside of her before I got sloppy seconds. He made her cum so hard her shoulders lifted off the mat. We were immediately addicted. Two weeks later we went to another club where she took a 9 inch cock.
We talk about it, and she didn't say no to that idea but she also didn't say yes. And the other problem of that idea is that we dont have any swinger club nearby cause in our contry this lifestyle is still some kind of taboo theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back