• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New TOONS Thread ... CUCKOLD ONLY please!

• Thread starterMacNfries
  • Start date
Manza 26
She loves getting her belly totally bloated from this fat black slave! She can't get enough of his sperm!

Manza190.jpg Manza191.jpg Manza192.jpg Manza193.jpg Manza194.jpg

Reactions: NavajoWife
Manza 29
This is all that currently exists of the Manza story. We leave our Southern Belle Mistress as we found her to be the bigest nigger slave slut of the old South.

Manza204.jpg Manza205.jpg Manza206.jpg Manza207.jpg Manza208.jpg Manza209.jpg Manza210.jpg Manza211.jpg

Reactions: Swingcouple, hornyaussie4u and Pumpnspray
Some "Fred" Interracial Cuckold Drawings
The drawings are not all that great but the themes are delightful.

ar-2.jpg ar-5.jpg ar-6.jpg ar-7.jpg ar-9.jpg ar-10.jpg

Reactions: cuckedjay
Hostile Takeover 1
A Sissyboy conversion by Devin Dicky! An arrogant supervisor is about to get his for being so nasty and prejudice to his secretary when his company gets taken over by a black owner.

HT101A.jpg HT101B.jpg HT101C.jpg HT102A.jpg HT102B.jpg HT102C.jpg

Last edited:
Hostile Takeover 2
His black secretary has revealed his secret about being a cross dresser to his boss who has decided not to fire him but to keep him in his job and humiliate him.

HT103A.jpg HT103B.jpg HT103C.jpg HT103D.jpg HT104A.jpg HT104B.jpg

Last edited:
Hostile Takeover 3
His humiliation of being nothing more than a coffee boy at work continues. When he tells his wife that his new boss is a black man she seems to take a lot of interest in the fact that he is and starts wondering if what she has been told about black men are true.

HT104C.jpg HT105A.jpg HT105B.jpg HT105C.jpg HT105D.jpg HT106A.jpg

Last edited:
Hostile Takeover 4
It appears that our humiliated hubby is having a hard time satisfying his wife sexually. She demeans him and teases him about his little soft small dick as she thinks what it would be like to fuck his black boss. Looks like the boss has taken his wife's photo from his office and is admiring it. This could be major trouble for our newly humiliated previous manager.

HT110A.jpg HT106B.jpg HT106C.jpg HT106D.jpg HT107A.jpg HT107B.jpg HT107C.jpg

Last edited:
Hostile Takeover 5
His black boss makes him clean the toilets that he (the boss) had just peed all over. The boss gives his "now flunky" a present. I wonder what his new "uniform" is like? It seems to have made him really mad which delights his previous black secretary.

HT110A.jpg HT110B.jpg HT110C.jpg HT111A.jpg HT111B.jpg HT112A.jpg HT112B.jpg

Hostile Takeover 6

He is ****** to dress in the maid's outfit his black boss has gifted him. His previous black secretary has him jack-off his little dick for her as she pisses all over his face. Before going home he has to clean up all of her piss to please her. As our previously important manager approaches home he feels he can get some condolences and comfort from his wife. We'll see how that works out for him tomorrow.

HT112C.jpg HT113A.jpg HT113B.jpg HT113C.jpg HT114A.jpg

Last edited:
"All the sissy shits getting old..."
Maybe so, However a lot of cuckolds like these "sissy-Cuckold" drawings so I'll continue loading them. Thanks for the comment.

Hostile Takeover 7
Poor Hubby comes home after being sissified at work to find that his wife is now enjoying playing with his black boss's cock. To add insult to injury, she demeans him, makes him wear his maid outfit as she makes fun of his little pee pee, before fucking his boss in front of her husband.
HT114B.jpg HT115A.jpg HT115B.jpg HT115C.jpg HT116A.jpg HT116B.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: cuckedjay and EllenJames
Hostile Takeover 8
The husband assumes his rightful role as a cuckolded sissy by his wife making remarks about his small dick and sissy ways.
He realizes things will never be the same and accepts his new life as we will see in part 2 of this story.

HT116B.jpg HT116C.jpg HT117A.jpg HT117B.jpg HT117C.jpg

Hostile Takeover 9
His sissification complete he is made to get video taped sucking a 13" black cock while his former black secretary shoves a huge dildo into his ass. He claims he is not gay but he doesn't try to stop sucking or getting sodomized.

HT201A.jpg HT201B.jpg HT201C.jpg HT202A.jpg HT202B.jpg HT202C.jpg

Last edited:
Hoesinthishouse said:
Well judging by the lack of "likes", you're wasting your time.
Thanks for the advise but despite your comment, I will continue to waste my time posting this Devin Dicky "Hostile Takeover" sissy cuckold story. If you don't care for these then simply don't view them. it's that simple for you! BTW, For each person that comments there are many more that simply view them and enjoy them without commenting. As for me wasting my time, if I did not enjoy posting and viewing them I would not post them.

• Haha
Reactions: Hoesinthishouse

Users who are viewing this thread