New Year, New Thread

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL - she just called me as she got in the car to come home when she realized that I'd texted her that I was actually going to the concert last night. She sounded jealous of me for a change! Oh well, back to the yard-work until she gets home.

Great little vignette there Steve. Neat twist that shows Sue only gets first choice in your sex lives, and that one choice always makes room for another.

So - as I said, she was quite jealous that I'd gone to the concert without her. When she came in on Saturday it felt good to hug her and feel her close again but I also could tell quite clearly that she wasn't going to want any sexual attention from me. We talked only briefly about what she'd done with Paul as I felt like I was some what prying if she didn't want to openly share and I kept asking. She asked me if I'd jerked off on Friday night and when I said yes she kissed me and told me she liked knowing that. But that was all we really talked about. I did find her clothes in the hamper later on in the day and yes, her panties looked to have quite the whitish crust in them. But after she showered and changed, we went out for the day and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Same with yesterday only when we came home yesterday afternoon was the first time I could feel her attention was back on me as she kissed me passionately and told me "thank you for giving me my time yesterday, I really appreciated it". And we talked a bit more about that. She told me that she loved knowing she could come home and truly have love and support from me and that I could also understand how she wanted some time after she'd gotten home that she could still enjoy how she felt from being with him. I told her that I thought she enjoyed her shower on Saturday and she told me it felt wonderful to know that I understood. I told her I did and that it felt good to me to be able to show her that.

She then surprised the heck out of me by saying that she didn't want to have sex with me just yet and she again brought up about maybe getting away with him for a weekend. She asked about maybe the weekend after Mothers' day which would be one of the last weekends before the kids are home for the summer (and who knows, maybe our son won't be home!). I told her that as long as we still felt close and were good that I thought it might work out but I mentioned that on days like Sunday after she's been with Paul earlier that sometimes I need to know she understands that I still have some needs. She had this huge grin on her face when I said that and she said that she knows that and that she wants to be sure that I am content and she smiled. She told me to lie back on the bed and close my eyes. I felt some movement on the bed and a part of me thought I felt her climbing over me and I thought that she'll likely tell me to open my eyes and maybe she'll be asking me to lick her pussy or that she'll be pushing it in my face - but instead - when she climbed up onto me she undid my pants and pushed them and my boxers down and before I realized what was happening - she slid her mouth down onto my cock and began to gently but so sexily sucking my cock!!!! She sucked her mouth all the way off of it and turned towards me and said "are you complaining?" and I quickly shook my head "no" and she said "I wanted to do this for you, you should enjoy it baby", and with that she resumed sucking my cock. I asked her if she might slip her pants and panties off to "give me something sexy to see" and with a suck she pulled off of my cock again and giggled and said "you really get horny looking at me... okay...." and with that she reached down and slipped off her pants and panties. She didn't get into a 69 with me but did lay on her side and raised one leg and said "I'd rather you just looked, this is for you baby...." and I knew what she meant and wanted. With another deep suck she pulled again off my cock and said "I'm kind of wanting to just be Paul's now maybe this week honey?" and she immediately went back to sucking my cock - and even I knew she could feel that what she'd said had gotten my cock to grow and start to throb. She gently massaged my balls and stroked my cock as she sucked.

She could tell when I was getting close and each time she'd pull her mouth off my cock and look up at me and say "almost ready baby, I can tell". I so wanted to touch her pussy but I knew better and believe me, while it was hard to resist, feeling her wonderful mouth on my cock was sooooo nice. I noticed her pussy getting visibly wetter the more she sucked and by the 3rd time she pulled off just before I exploded, this time her index finger snaked into her pussy and I watched her gently rub her clit as she sucked me for what would be the last time. I felt my cock start to throb and you know when you can feel it on the verge. And she just kept going. I reached out and gently put my hand on the back of her head just as I let go with a grunt. She gagged on the first spurt as even I could feel it was a huge amount of cum, but with every other one, her hand gently stroked along as I moaned away in blissful pleasure. With a deep suck she pulled off of my now softening cock and as she lay there on her side up on her elbow she looked at me and smiled and then reached over and again - she's learned so well - she put her thumb way down below my balls and ran it all the way up to the tip - a thick glob of semen came oozing out of my cock and it felt so good to feel her gently pull out the last few drops.

It wasn't until she leaned over me that I realized she hadn't swallowed yet and I immediately got up on my elbow to meet her in a passionate kiss. She brought up her fingers with the last few dregs of my cum on them and we both licked them together. She pulled back as we kissed and she told me she loved me and loved sharing "this" with me. I told her that it made me feel really close to her after she'd done such a wonderful job on my cock.

Afterwards she cuddled up to me and asked me if I was going to be okay with her "Just being Paul's this week" and I told her that I would be but that I thought that maybe next weekend, that maybe she wouldn't need an overnight with him and that maybe we can have some "our time" and she giggled and said "yes, honey, I'm sure we can work something like that out....." and then added ".... but for now I am kind of looking forward to Wednesday with him.... if you're okay with that" and as she said that she reached over and began to pull her panties back on and teased me and said "say goodbye for now" (referring to her pussy).

Steve,
Sue did say you would be 'restricted' to oral this past weekend so the reality was no surprise. What was more disturbing was her assertion that she wanted to remain only Paul's until next weekend. It remains unclear what she was thinking of then because you insisted on some Steve time at that point, and rightly so. A bit worrying that Sue didn't see the need herself but she recovered it well. In the same vein, I do think you should be discussing the price she will pay in return for her weekend away with Paul. That is precisely what created the problem last time. Not the event (which you were ok with) but the reconnection afterwards. For her to sometimes leave all of Saturday sex free after a night with Paul is one thing. To continue it at all into Sunday and beyond is quite another. It's as if even the echo of her time with him is more important than her time with you. I can't see how she can sell that even to herself and still say she cares for you.

Steve,

So great updates, sounds like you and Sue are back to speaking much more open with each other about your desires and needs. Continuing the stable connection is very important as you have become aware with the dynamic in which you two are living now.

As graphite rods are used to control a nuclear reaction from becoming super critical at times so is Steve serving to somewhat control the emotional state from over flowing.

Steve is doing a much better job this time around, requesting his wife to have more balance and realizing the freedoms he has allowed.

I appreciate seeing this and just hope this gets better as you remind Sue to show her love for you and not take you for granted this go around.

Regards

Steve,
So after your talks, what are Sue's plans for tomorrow and the weekend. You seem to be destined for little real contact before Sunday unless she realises and throws something in to tide you over. What would you like and what are you expecting?

Peak - I'm not sure why you took it as it would be something that was going against what we'd agreed to when she asked/told me that she wanted to just focus on Paul this week. I sort of expected it and am not surprised by it. I know that we now have just 4 (maybe 5) weekends left till our home is no longer an empty-nest. Of course I would have rather had sex with her last weekend than a blow-job, but then again, I know from how she is that her sucking me off like that is a VERY "giving" thing for her to do and in some ways, I think I recognize that even more now in that I know she did it solely because it was going to be good for me and enjoyable for me.

and I'd be lying if I said that her wanting him this week didn't turn me on - it obviously does. She did see him yesterday but was home at a very reasonable hour well in time for us to run out for a bite to eat and to have a drink at the bar afterwards where I told her that knowing she'd been sitting next to/opposite me for the past few hours when I know she was still wet from being with Paul was turning me on like crazy. She moved next to me and rubbed her body against me and kissed me and said that I should "enjoy later on then".

Yes, it was just a repeat of past Wednesdays where I masturbate while she talks/teases me - but I think the time we'd been together before had really revved me up horny-wise such that she commented several times about how big my cock looked and how she loved to watch me. I know it may seem impersonal or cold or unrewarding or unsatisfying but it really isn't that way at all. She had stripped down to her panties as she lay in bed next to me watching me and I could feel her nipples rock hard against my arm. Her teasing me about keeping her panties on and wanting her pussy to just "enjoy being with Paul for now" really got me going. But when she started to tell me that I've gotten to have her bare a few times now but that she wants me to go back to using condoms again, she could tell that I was getting close. She teased me saying sexily to me that "awww, you like that idea don't you honey? you know, maybe for the summer again, you know, just Paul getting to have me bare...." and she whispered in my ear "what do you think honey?...." and as she saw my hand start to move faster she teased "awww, you like that idea don't you.... I loooovvvveeee that it turns you on like that baby". And with that I grunted and she moved closer to watch me as I started to cum. I heard her moan as I let go and I felt her hand on mine as I stroked through the last few spurts to which she just moaned "ooooh, that is soooooo sexy to watch". And as she brought her fingers covered with my cum up to my lips she whispered how erotic it is to see all of my cum.

I told her that we could talk about their weekend away tonight and tomorrow night and as we talked she asked if Paul could come to our house this Saturday night. Before I could say anything she added that he has a golf-game on Saturday and Sunday so he'd be arriving later in the day and again leaving in the morning on Sunday morning. I asked her how that made her feel that he was squeezing her in between his golf games and she said that she understands his enjoyment just like she understands my/our/his enjoyment of skiing in the same way so she doesn't feel bad about it other than as she says, sometimes she feels like a golf-widow.

That's all for now but wanted to make sure that it was clear that I wasn't upset about her focus being elsewhere this week. Matter of fact, I haven't said it to her but I sort of expected the next month to be when her focus would be more towards him, with it swinging back to me once our home is no longer just ours....

Steve,
Thanks for response in that way. I admit I did take your initial post of Sue's intentions as something you weren't expecting without discussion but equally I always knew it would turn you on. As has now been said many times, it isn't the activity with Paul or the time spent with that's at issue but the manner of Sue's return to you after it. After her focus this week on him and after you and she agree tomorrow how her weekend away will be, I suspect Sue will be in an appreciative mood on Sunday. Condoms or not the connection should suitably electric.

Well, in keeping with my posting cadence here, I thought I'd pen an update from the weekend.

Our weekend actually began on Friday night when Sue and I started talking about the weekend plans a bit more. She was quite vocal about wanting to "enjoy being with Paul" as much as possible before our kids get home and she asked me again about the weekend away in May and I told her that I understood what she wanted. She asked me if I was going to be okay with this and as she talked it was clear that it was going to definitely mean that it was going to be a lean month or so for me and her sexually. I asked her more about that and she said that she can't help how she feels once she starts seeing him more and letting herself get into it and she asked me again if I was going to be okay with that part of things. I told her that I wasn't prepared to not have any contact with her at all, but that as long as we still had some time and fun together that I would be okay about it.

One thing she felt she had to tell me was that I would be using condoms with her. She teased me that while our weekend away now was a few weeks back already she told me that I "should have enjoyed that a lot" and that it's going to be a while before she will want me bare again. She said that it just is something she really enjoys when she's going to be seeing Paul a lot, "to, you know, only have his stuff in me" and she kissed me and asked me if that thought still turned me on. She giggled when she felt how hard I was already and told me that she loved that I was so into this stuff with her. It was one of those moments when it was easy to talk and I just told her that I still found it to be incredibly erotic that she and I wanted it to just be Paul cumming in her. She squealed with delight as I told her that "...I wanted it..." and she hugged me and kissed me again and told me how wonderful I was. When he held me tightly she said something like "having just him cum in me is so exciting to me" and she teased me about how much more he cums in her and "how sexy it makes me feel".

She made it clear that she would find it sexy if I felt I "had to" masturbate from being so turned on about everything and she teased me that I could have her on Sunday after Paul leaves if I wanted to and it was up to me if I waited or not and she teased that "it's always better for you when you wait". After we talked a bit more she looked at me and said "so, do you need to now?" meaning did I need to masturbate. I told her no and that I sort of enjoyed the wait for her this way which made her smile and giggle and tease back that "you'll really need to cum by Sunday...". With no sex on the horizon - I steeled myself up to wait and we actually wound up lighting a fire in the fire-pit on Friday night and spending some time out in the back yard enjoying the surprise delay in the rains.

She was all giddy and such on Saturday morning. She made no secret that she was going to "touch up" and run the razor over her still-bald pussy while she was in the shower and afterwards she made a point of prancing around the bedroom with just the towel around her head including spending a lot of time in front of the mirror in which I could see her naked body. At times she'd come close to me to take some clothes out of her drawers and figure out what she wanted to wear - at least I thought that at first - until I realized she was doing it over and over and I finally said "are you just trying to tease the heck out of me" to which she giggled and said "it appears to be working". But before she did finally begin to put some clothes on she did walk right up to the edge of the bed and said "no touching....." and a second later she said "but I thought you might like to see this" and as she stood there she moved one foot to the side and spread her legs slightly and as I watched she ran one finger up and down her pussy and then INTO her pussy and when she pulled it out she teased me and said "see, I'm wet already".

Paul showed up later than I'd expected. He called Sue and told her that his golf-game was running late and that he would bring us some chinese food take-out for dinner if that was okay and they briefly discussed what he'd bring. It was very nice when she said "yeah, Steve would like that" (in reference to something he'd suggested) and she even added that I'd like some beef-and-broccoli to which he said he would pick that up and he'd pay for dinner. She asked me to run to the store for some wine and by the time I got back and we finished up some of the tidying up around the house and the yard, it was almost time for Paul to show up.

I will say that Sue seemed more excited than usual while we were waiting.

More later.

Thanks again for all of the fantastic updates! I had a thought for this year (not sure if it helps/hurts/hinders/whatever) .... maybe something you can try is a "******" masturbation schedule. You should talk to her that you should have to masturbate daily into a condom, or based upon an aggressive schedule to ensure your beta status. I think of course anytime she is around, she should participate, and of course it should be about her. As a twist, only when you have filled up so many condoms etc, will you get a chance for PIV, and after so many covered "shots" do you get a chance to go in.

Anyways ... that is just a thought from left-field .... Thanks again for the updates.

Thought provoking stuff so far Steve. Sue is painting a picture that would have had you feeling betrayed just two months ago yet one which you seem able to accept more easily today. As ever the acceptance is in the telling and in the nature and sincerity of the reconnection afterwards. I fear that in going further than ever before in withdrawing her sexual attention from you that Sue may find it emotionally difficult to switch back in a timescale that you can understand and accept. Maybe your conclusion to the weekends events will reveal more though.

Hey all - so while I could post about this past weekend, unfortunately we've had a bit of a family health issue with her dad who took a fall sometime on Tuesday and is now in a rehab-center for a bit. Fortunately he didn't break anything, but he's pretty bruised up and is going to need some physical therapy once the sprains have healed a bit so with him being somewhat immobile, there's no choice but to be at a rehab center.

So, after the fun weekend Sue and I had - her plans for the evening were cancelled and I met her visiting her dad after work today. She's exhausted and fast asleep while, I still have some desires to relieve.

The weekend was somewhat similar to others with Paul being here, but Sue didn't insist I watch from her perspective. We had actually talked about it and I told her that it was very arousing to see, but that I also liked, very much, being behind or next to Paul and seeing her from that direction. She giggled and asked me what turned me on and I was honest and told her that I liked how he looked fucking her from that view. That discussion also included me telling her that I liked it when he would cum in her and she said she liked that was what turned me on and she asked if that made it easier or made me want to use condoms with her and I told her yes, that it very erotic to watch and to know what he is feeling and having with her and vice-versa. She told me that she likes it when I go bare with her but said that it seems to be so much more satisfying for her when it isn't that frequent and that it makes it very special when we do and she told me that when we went away, that it was such the perfect time for us to share that again.

I've actually started to wonder if she might want this even without Paul, that I only got to cum in her infrequently?

Anyway - after we'd eaten the food Paul brought and consumed a good amount of wine, the 2 of them got "silly" with each other and started each other laughing that turned into a make-out session at the end when I'd walked out of the room for a bit and came back when it was quiet only to find them entangled on the couch.

I can't say what we all talked about - politics - the weather - summer - yes, our kids - after a while it turned towards something suggestive and at some point I got into it and pointed out that her nipples were visible through her thin bra and thin top. She giggled and pulled the top off and then teased both of us by pulling down the cups on her bra and letting us see them and then all she said as she took her glass of wine was "see you in the bedroom" and she walked away and up the stairs. Paul looked at me and it really felt good - and I do mean honestly good to tell him "you should go up now, I'll join you guys in a bit". He smiled and said "thanks man" and he walked up the stairs following her and went into our bedroom at the end of the hall.

By the time I got up there - they were in a familiar position, she lay back on the bed naked from the waist down and her bra still over her arms but no longer covering her breasts - and he was between her legs with his shirt off as he was obviously licking her pussy from how she was moaning. It was very erotic to watch from the doorway and then go in and watch from behind them staying out of sight. Hearing her orgasm for him was very beautiful - it wasn't a big one but I could tell she'd enjoyed a small one especially when I heard Paul moan out "mmmm" as I could imagine she'd gotten wet from that.

I stayed out of sight as he stood up and she pulled his pants and boxers down. It's going to sound crazy but it turns me on to see them together seeming so relaxed and natural together. She gently lifted his cock and he knew to step forward so she'd suck it. He knew to put his hands gently on the back of her head to tell her to take it deeper but not too deep. It did make me think that their anniversary must be approaching and that I should ask her if she knew when, what is it, now 2 years? 2 years that he's been fucking her. It feels kind of weird to not be bothered by it but to genuinely be turned on by it. She giggled when I told her that especially that at times I feel weird because of it and her giggle was that "after all this time? really?". Which I guess was true.

Anyway - Paul and then Sue saw me in the room as she sucked and played with his cock and she giggled and said how big and hard he felt out loud to me. And again, as I watched she seemed to suck his cock for a bit longer and then - I guess through some unknown signal from her to him - she seemed to say she was done sucking him and he knew to climb on the bed at that moment. And I knew why - she spread her legs and teased him (and me) with "just rub it up and down for now". And I was treated to watching the big head of his cock get slick and wet from her juices. The more he rubbed it around, the wetter it became and I realized it was probably from him too as I heard her start to moan.

Again seeming so comfortable he seemed to know just when to pause a bit as he pressed his cock against her opening and then would pull it away spreading the wetness. But I noticed as I watched and felt my own cock throbbing - I saw that each time he'd push into her a bit more and after 5 or 6 times each of which brought a moan from Sue - he finally held her legs still enough to begin to work in earnest to push into her. He licked his fingers and I watched as he pushed her leg back with his right elbow and reached over to her now spread pussy and let me watch as he rubbed his wet fingers all around. He traced around the opening to her vagina and I could see her almost gaping open for him - but he then traced his finger up one side of her pussy - making her shriek as he approached her clit. But he went back down one more time and moved up on the opposite side. She gushed for him as he reached her button and rubbed it. A moment later she was gasping for breath and thrashing about through an intense orgasm.

I did watch them fuck - by the time she'd calmed down from just his fingers and not even going in her (well one finger did slip in her at just the right moment which pushed her over the edge) - she was still horny and squealed with glee that he was still hard and ready. Only this time she looked at me as she spread her legs for him and as he started to push his way into her she moaned "oh god, fuck me" several times followed by a loud scream of "oooooh!!!" as I watched him push the big head of his cock into her.

I can't say what I did other than watch and I can't even say how long I sat there sort of side-saddle on the bed watching them go at it. It had to be 30 minutes that they were at it. From her pushing him onto his back and unembarassedly climbing up on top of him, to him pushing her onto her knees and her looking up at me glassy-eyed as he fucked her from behind. But finally even I knew she was tiring out and I could tel she was ready for one last time with him. Sure enough, just a moment or so later didn't she roll onto her back and motion for him to move on top of her.

I'll admit - that was a tough moment seeing her at that moment being his and only focused on him. As if i wasn't even there she spread her legs and I knew that she was wet and open for him. That part was erotic but seeing him kneeling there with his wet-looking hard cock ready to push back into her, that was just an awkward moment for me still. She was into it, that was obvious. She moaned many things and when she'd cum again and I guess, knew Paul wasn't going to last much longer, she did reach her hand out to me to hold - again something we'd talked about and agreed that it was very erotic and very "connecting" for us. This time I felt her hand clench mine when I heard Paul grunt and I knew he was cumming in her. Her eyes closed and I could feel her body cinch down the bed a bit as he continued to fuck her while I guess still cumming. At the end he just lay there against her with his head on her shoulder holding her tight. She'd let go of my hand and it was another odd feeling moment seeing her caress him like that just then - but fuck if it didn't get my cock rock hard. He kissed her neck and cheek and then her lips for a while and I realized his cock was still in her as they were lying there. She wriggled down lower beneath him and that was what made me realize it and what she wanted.

A moment later I watched as he got up on his elbows and then outstretched arms and he pulled his cock back from her pussy and then pounded back into her which made her grunt out loud. He picked up speed and I realized what she wanted and what I was about to see. He fucked her hard and deep and soon I saw her start to meet his thrusts and that seemed to speed things up. She began to moan and Paul seemed to become more deliberate in how he fucked her. He moved his arms to hold her legs apart and as I watched she began to shake and thrash her head back and forth - and over maybe 2 minutes - she started convulsing and shrieking beneath him and thrashing her body about. Her pussy sounded sloshy and made squishing sounds as Paul continued his pace. She shrieked and her eyes opened for a moment but there was no sign of her being there. Finally after what seemed like an eternity she calmed beneath him and then seemed to collapse. She let out a deep moan as he pulled is now softening cock out of her and yet the head on it still pulled her pussy lips far and wide.

It was close to 11pm by the time they came back to their senses. Paul walked naked by me into the bathroom while Sue looked at me through groggy eyes and said "you okay?..... I love you so much". I nodded back a yes answer and then said that I was going to leave her alone and she smiled and said "thanks honey" and just how she said it made all the difference in the world.

I didn't jerk-off and was surprised that I wasn't awakened during the night. But on Sunday morning I was treated to all the sounds of them in the bathroom together - shower running, toilets flushing, sinks and hair-dryers running. She came out in just her bathrobe and he followed fully dressed for what appeared to be another golf-game. He apologized and just said "see you soon" to her and what seemed like a sincere "thank you" from him.

I'll fast forward to the end of Sunday night when Sue came to me in the kitchen and asked me if I wanted to join her in the bedroom. When I arrived (after putting something away) she was untying her robe and letting me see all of her. She teased me about "how Paul used me yesterday" to which I added "and again this morning?" which made her reply with a coy laugh saying "a lady never talks about that". A moment later she spread the robe and said "but I'll show you" and for a moment she spread her legs and let me see how wet she was. She lay back on the bed and allowed the robe to open showing me her breasts where I could see what appeared to be slight hickies from where he must have sucked at them.

It's late so I'll make it quick here - but she had me stand next to the bed as she lay there and while she erotically fingered herself she also took my cock into her mouth and she would suck me to the tempo of her finger. I thought for a moment she wanted me to cum in her mouth but then she handed me a foil-wrapped condom and I knew what she meant. It felt so erotic to pull the condom on and for it to be my turn. And enjoy I did. She couldn't hide it when she orgasmed a few times with me before I filled the condom with what felt like an obscene amount of cum.

So - that's the recap - all's well for now - well, other than her father's rehab progress.

Steve,
I'm sorry that your father in law has again diverted Sue's and thus your life at this delicate time. Maybe in retrospect you might see it as a good thing that reduced the extremes that Sue might have got to before the summer. Her attention will certainly be diverted and if she sustains her intended times with Paul the effect will be to drastically reduce her quality time with you, and we know where that leads after a while.

In the meantime I can see you all enjoyed the weekend in your own ways. I hope you get the chance to participate a little more next time. Maybe insisting Sue spends Friday night only with him over the weekend would help now. It would leave much of Saturday and all of Sunday free for your other expanded needs.

Yeah - so she's already told me she's going to go visit her dad right after work again today. I think once she knows he'll be okay and not take a backward step here, that she will likely relax. There's all sorts of concerns right now because he was on blood-thinners as part of avoiding another stroke and that is a concern right now in terms of whether things are okay internally so she wants to hear an update on that.

The weekend was nice. I'm sorry I if I understated some of it, but from our earlier discussions I knew how the weekend would end and that she wanted me to resume using condoms with her on a more regular basis and as I'd said, relegating my times bare with her to be for special occasions and that sort of thing. It was more how she said it that I knew was a sign that she was going to want more time with Paul in these next few weeks so maybe, Peak, your idea for Friday night might be a nice thing to suggest to her. I know she's all concerned about her mom being alone and that she's already talking about cooking some food for her and that she'd bring it over there over the weekend. I don't see how she'll do that if she's with him. I think if anything she's going to want that weekend away with him even more.

Regarding participating, yeah, but it was the right thing for this past weekend as it matched with how I was content with watching more than being involved. She's beautiful when she cums like that at the end of a good fuck and it made me want her even more after he left on Sunday. Even through the condom I could feel how wet and open her pussy was and I loved knowing how it got that way and I can't explain it but it just felt very right that I not cum in her right then too. I saw them and I saw her and it's going to sound weird to say it, but I liked that she was only going to feel that from one guy and that I wanted it to be Paul. It felt really good to sink into her and feel how swollen her labia were and how the felt so puffy around the base of my cock. She moaned when she felt my cock grow to it's full thickness and open her up a bit and she was quite wet still. To enhance things a bit, I put a drop of lube inside the tip of the condom - it makes it feel quite awesome and almost (almost but not quite) as good as being bare in her. But there was no need for any other lube as with her teasing I didn't last long.

Anyway - that's the status. Just when things were seeming to sail smoothly another ripple in the pond appears...

Well, she's not going to stay over with him tonight but will be there "late". When I asked her why she just said that she wasn't up for it. I joked with her that Paul will likely keep her quite busy if she's not staying over and she joked back that she's hoping he will take her mind off of other things. That's all for now.

Steve,
I suppose we will now never know whether the next 6 or 7 weeks would ever have led to problems or just more excitement for you both. Sue is likely to be distracted and to use Paul as a complete release valve (in every sense), her time with you may well be restricted but I'm sure you will understand and she will use you as the rock you are to her at times like this. Just maybe not quite as much the rock bit you would like her to use..

By the time it settles, summer will be upon you, the weekend will be behind you and the adventure will continue just not quite from the direction it might have done otherwise. A bullet dodged or an opportunity missed. Who knows. At the end of the day it's only sex. The rest of life is more important. Have a peaceful weekend as much as you can.

So - sorry for the delay in posting here but things have been busy for Sue as while her dad will be getting out of rehab any day now (waiting for that proverbial "doctor ok"), she's got rising concerns about how things are going to go - he's still going to be recovering from things and with his limited mobility he's not going to be able to really benefit from physical therapy the way someone else might have so it's kind of consuming her from a time and an emotional point of view.

That last part is also what surrounded last night's time together. She'd already told me that she wanted and almost needed to see Paul last night and when I pushed her she just said she needed to escape from everything for a while. I could certainly see some less tension in her when she came home last night and she immediately thanked me for being okay with her seeing him all afternoon and she told me she'd left work a little earlier than usual to give her some time away from everything.

Dinner was nothing formal and since she'd texted me when she'd be home it was ready and I laughed at her when she told me she was really hungry and teased her that she'd worked up an appetite. She didn't hide that she'd felt she "needed" to see him and when we did finally go upstairs last night for our usual Wednesday routine she told me that sometimes, like how she'd been feeling since her dad fell, that sometimes she just needs to detach from normal life and yes, she said that she felt she needed to "get fucked good" and she told me that she knows I could do it to/with/for her but that being with me brings with it all sorts of other things - thoughts about family and emotion and that she hoped I understood that just as I need to get away sometimes - skiing would be the main example - that she needed this.

I was undressed already and slowly stroking my cock when she undressed down to her bra and panties and lay on the bed next to me. I asked her if she was still wet from him and she smiled and said "yes honey" and she proceeded to tell me how good it felt to let go with him earlier and again she told me she loved me for letting her have the time with Paul that she wanted. She then turned to me and told me that she had wanted to talk to me a bit more anyway. It was sort of obvious that she'd had something on her mind and she said that it started as she'd said, when her dad fell and how it's just made her feel very constrained and very overwhelmed and she said that tonight ( last night) had been something she'd needed. I knew there was more and at the same time I could see her nipples were hard now beneath her bra as she talked to me more. She said she really needed to be able to know she could go away with Paul next weekend (the weekend after Mothers day) and she almost giggled as she said in a more serious voice that "I just need to get away and yes baby, I need to just spend the weekend in bed with him" and a second later she said "I just need him to fuck me for a long time and to know I don't need to think about anything else". Her face had taken on a more aroused/sexual look to it where I could see she was feeling aroused. She teased me "look how hard your cock is baby..... are you turned on by that idea? can I do it? will you be okay?" and a second later she giggled and said "oh my, look at how wet your cock is, it's okay honey, oh god I love that it turns you on to think about it too". And she was right - I couldnt hide it that I was rubbing my pre-cum all over the head of my cock as she talked to me.

She leaned over and kissed me and told me she loved me and then she said it, she said "I just hope you'll be okay about waiting till after I get back to be with me.... will that be okay honey?....." and she pulled back from me to see my reaction. I know that she looked at my face and she said "oh honey, I don't want this to upset you" but then she looked at my hand on my cock and she saw that I was stroking frantically and she smiled at me and said "or are you okay about it?" She moved closer to me and said in a quieter more sexy voice "I know you'll be really horny for me by then" and when I moaned back to her she started to tell me more.... She said stuff like "mmm, you look so hard, so I guess I can tell you that I really just need a weekend away where I can just, you know baby..... where I can just be his for the weekend....". She pulled my face to hers and said "I love you baby, I hope you know that, but,..... well.... I just need this.... you know.... after all this and then with the kids coming back so soon afterwards....". I could tell she was turned on herself even after having been with him earlier. She leaned back and I saw her eyes go to my cock and how hard I was and how I was stroking away. She smiled as she watched me she said "ooh honey, I love that you are turned on by this..." and she smiled and slid her bra straps down from her shoulders and I watched her tweak her nipples and she said "so I might as well just tell you the rest...." and she was breathing heavy as she looked up at me and she started to talk and she said "so, let me see how I say this...." I looked at her and she said paused for a moment and then after taking a breath she said "I guess there's no other way to say it than to just say it...." and she immediately said "I know I've been letting you... you know.... surprising you and letting you 'have me' but I want to say that you probably shouldn't expect much more of that, at least not till we're into summer a bit more" and she slid over towards me and rubbed her breasts up against my arm and shoulder and said "besides, I know it turns you on to use condoms with me and I was just sharing that I think we should be moving back in that direction baby". I was really stroking away and I told her that it did turn me on and that it was something that I'd been expecting and maybe even wanting to hear. My god did she moan at that and she leaned up next to me and whispered "baby.... it just really turns me on that only Paul gets to cum in me....". It was soooo erotic to hear her say that and then she added "I just need some time right now and then, after next weekend..." she giggled "... after next weekend, I promise you can fill one with me baby". She looked down at my cock and said "come on baby, let me watch you cum...." and as I stroked for a moment longer she added "my panties are wet right now from him baby....". That was it - I grunted and I let it fly! She moaned out loud and I would have sworn she'd had an orgasm from how she sounded but she never touched her pussy or rubbed it at all.

She was moaning softly as I stroked my cock and felt the last spurt fly and sure enough, I felt her hand on mine and then moving mine out of the way as she wanted to have the last few strokes before it softened totally. As she pulled on it she moaned again about "how horny that makes me to watch you cum like that honey" and as she reached down between my balls she looked at me and said "let me get this first" and both our eyes watched as she, like an expert now, ran her thumb up from way down below and she drew out the thickest, gooiest and most tart last blobs of cum and as she did she moaned softly and said "oh god that is so hot.... and that it's not in me..... ooohhh...".

She didn't pull her panties to the side or even let me see where they were wet at the end. She moved up on one elbow and looked at me and said again how she loved me and then she said, as if it were nothing like asking me about the weather, she just said "do you want it?" and I just looked up at her and nodded yes. I watched as she wiped up a big glob of cum onto her finger and she brought it up to my lips and she watched as I licked it off her fingers. No sooner did she pull her hand away did she lean in and kiss me - passionately sharing the first tastes of my cum with me.

Sounds lovely, what a gift for you to give her for Mother's Day! Sounds like she enjoyed the previous sessions where you went a few weeks at a time before using your condom with her. I get the need to feel her and reconnect but is this something that you think she would like to do more often in the future? Just be his for a time period, I'm not saying extend it for a long period of time, but if you both started extending it little by little and have your own specific sexual contact where she includes you, do you think that would be enough for you?

I had to read your post twice to be sure what you reported. I can understand Sue being distracted by her father’s condition. I can understand her needing a release valve that has no emotional connection to it as well. I can even see her desire for a weekend away somehow crowning all this before the summer sets in for you both. But, and its a big but, I cannot see the compassion for you in all this at all. She is leaning on you through this, she is quite naturally spending time away from you through this, she is getting emotional support from you through this, but sexually and emotionally you are getting little in return. Right now, fair enough, it’s a question of getting through it, but to say quite openly that she is planning on doing nothing until after the weekend and that further your only reward will be the sort of condom fuck that a few months ago would have been regarded as a normal weekly or fortnightly event is callous. Further, how is this to be delivered, Sue will be away on the Friday, fucking all day on the Saturday, will for sure be expending her remaining energies on one last session on Sunday morning before travelling back. She is going to get home tired, worn out sexually, still in the Paul ‘bliss’ zone and in no mood whatever to deliver any sort of focused high energy sexual reconnection with you that evening. So likely you will have to wait or settle for the leftover, lukewarm remains. This happened after the skiing, but Sue compounded it by wanting to see him again before your reward night. That led to the almighty row and Sue vowing never to take you for granted again. You need to talk this one through, and not at a time like last night when Sue fed you her scheme while you were aroused and yet again incapable of thinking with your big head. It’s no excuse to say thinking about makes your dick hard because the reality of it is quite capable of exploding with even greater impact than February.

Status
Not open for further replies.