New Year, New Thread

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
STB, et al;
Sometimes I do not have time to read STB's full replies, so I copy them to read later. I happen to have the last two replies, so will attach them so you might remember what you were writing about. This may kick start some of the thread again.
------
06/16/2016 01:01 PM Thursday
Peak - yes, it surprised me a bit but that is what has happened - she's put this whole thing apparently on a lower priority, which I have to admit, has made it easier to think about and not get so anxious about.

Not being so anxious about it (not thinking about it so seriously while I'm lying next to her masturbating - for example) is making it easier to think about in my own head too. I can't explain it but I have to say when the anxiety is less, the idea turns me on more and more. I know it sounds crazy but it is what it is. It also helps when I'm not having to think about "what she is thinking" and without the pressure on me, it's easier to go with the good parts of the thoughts.

Since reading Enigma's post, it's made me think and look at things between Paul and Sue and assess what's happening there. I think Paul may be reassessing things too, nothing specific that I can put my finger on but the attitude about golf seems different this summer than last where he seemed to really prioritize Sue above which now seems to have changed.

------
06/16/2016 09:20 PM Thursday
Ugh- up again for work and again listening in on a conference call.

Near as I can tell, Paul's ex-wife was what I guess you'd call a shrew in many ways. Sue has shared what she has learned over the past 2 years. Apparently sex was few and far-between so she's said he is quite enamored with her desire and I recall comments about her ruining him for other women although I also think that was when she began allowing him to go bare so there is that. But I do know what Enigma is saying, I too sort of question it but that is also from my perspective and I know that I wouldn't be able to enjoy my life without Sue at home with me. I have long wondered how he feels having sex with my wife but then with her leaving him for the night and coming home to me. Putting her and I out of the picture, I have no understanding of what he does afterwards or how he feels about it other than I do not recall (maybe she hasn't told me?) of any request or desire for her to stay longer. Perhaps it's just his awareness of our family situation right now, but there's been no mention of that even before the summer.

I suppose looking at it that way, it's got one of two endings, but really only one as I don't see her leaving me, so it likely ends as others have suggested, with it not working for one or both of them and with her feeling hurt again. Maybe not, but I'm not going to kid myself. I have told her that she needs to be careful about herself and she says that it's not like that and that she is quite aware.

And in yet another confusing event, apparently both our kids are going to give us most of Fathers Day afternoon alone. Our son is heading back and our daughter will be working (mall - retail) - they both had a smile on their face when they said it so that was funny to see. What was more the surprising / confusing point is that later on Sue told me that she "wanted" me and wanted to "have fun" with me. It's quite nice to look forward to that.
-----
Hope this helps.

Well Steve, she did say it might be a bit special. It certainly seemed like you both got a lot out of that connection and I don't just mean the orgasms. A great read and a great day for you both. Does beg the question of why Sue would want to give up something she could enjoy AS WELL AS Paul. I know you enjoy a bit of limited denial though. Still, all the talk about it gets you both hot, then the sex is good. Seems like a good recipe for the summer.

So - she is seeing him tonight as again our daughter has plans that worked out. We talked about it more last night while we were in bed together. As I posted earlier, taking some of the pressure off having to make some decisions has made it easier to talk about things and last night Sue was quite animated.

What's interesting is that I did ask her about why she is so into wanting this exclusivity thing again with Paul. It came up last night. During our Wednesday fun she as she lay next to me and pulled up the front of her nightshirt and watched my reaction she teased me about "liking to see Paul's pussy" - I told her it drove me crazy to think about that as I masturbated, and it didn't take too much longer before I let my load fly. I loved feeling her next to me and holding my free-hand as I stroked myself off next to her, it really has become a time of closeness for us and she's said many times, including last night how much she loves watching me and how much it turns her on to see me cum - and yes, never missing the opportunity to add "and it not being in me". We both laughed at how some of my cum dripped onto my face brought it up to my mouth to lick off her fingers and she leaned in and licked it off my face and then kissed me.

As I said, I'd seen Peak's question and afterwards as we lay in bed and she was snuggled under my arm with the TV on, at a commercial I said that I'd wanted to ask her since earlier in the evening and did so and asked something like "what's with the whole push for this with Paul?". and I added "I'd think you'd like things as they are right now". It wasn't meant to elicit a whole big conversation but it had been on my mind and as I said, her teasing made me think about it.

She sat up a bit so she could see me and she started to talk. A lot was what she'd said already, that she felt Paul would be a fun and 'safe' person to do this with and again that she felt it was a good time to do it while things were good with him - and then she said it - "it's something I've wanted to do and try". So I used it as a perfect point to ask "why?". I'll try to summarize/paraphrase her reply. One of the first thing she said surprised me, she said that "ever since Don it's been something that I guess I've been curious about" and she proceeded to tell me how differently she felt when she heard and then thought about his request to cut me off sexually. She said that when she saw how I responded, she thought it woudln't be something that she could ever try. She said that when she did finally tell me about her "whole big affair" desire, that she felt she had to share it with me as something that had been on her mind. What she did share with me was that she has found herself feeling very aroused at the thought of her being a married woman who's most 'private places' weren't available to her husband, but instead, only to her lover.

It was good that I'd just cum of she would have seen my cock growing even more at how she spoke, instead I just felt the increasing lump in my boxers and was happy the covers were pulled up. I asked her if that was something that had turned her on back then or only more recently and she said that she didn't recognize how it made her feel back then but now she was much more aware of it. She said that it wasn't that she didn't enjoy sex with me but more that she was feeling a rising desire to fulfill it. She admitted that she'd felt it in the past (the "whole big affair") and that she was feeling it again. I asked if it was somehow related to being with Paul for so long now and that level of comfort and that was, as I indicated earlier, something that was also fueling it and she said "yes". It was nice to hear her able to be honest and relaxed about it at the same time. She continued and told me that as a woman, this was something so taboo that it was something that now that she feels she is close to experiencing it, that she almost feels consumed by it at times.

We didn't reach any conclusions because our conversation was diverted when she told me (reminded me - she had told me earlier but I'd let it slip) that she was seeing him this evening and that she would likely be late getting home.

Reactions: Knk069
Ok Steve, I can see how that works for you and now for her. It begs a couple of obvious follow ups. First, if she gets more arousal for a period by actually denying you than by having sex with you, how does that arousal get released? More sex with Paul? Time with her dildo? Secondly, what it the timescale for this change? A month, six months? What if she prefers it and doesn't want to swap back? You have time to find out because it would be easier to start this after the summer but you should know, if only to get your own head round the change.

Reactions: Knk069
While she is still out I had some time to update a bit more.
Peak - all good questions and ones for which I don't have answers.
I can say with certainty now that she is very much aroused by denying me. It's gotten more obvious to me now that she's being a bit more overt about it and I'm that more aware of her in general. She teases me much more on Wednesdays by pulling her night-shirt either up or off completely and it's usually taking my focus to her pussy these days too. I can only guess at how she is getting her release with him right now - a thought that has my cock positively hard and even leaking pre-cum right now.
We haven't talked about anything in terms of timing - just in general terms about how "it might happen" and us talking about it in that sense.
Not sure what more to say right now. Your question of what if she doesn't want to swap back is the one that give me the most pause for concern. Its something that I don't think we're going to be able to resolve by talking, but more that we will need to feel comfortable with as a more important thing to guide us by, no amount of talking will get around that. And in that sense, anything that's going to happen will surely not be until September at the earliest.

So, we had a long talk when she came home on Thursday that's given me reason to think a bit more about everything.
She was all aglow when she came in and after we hugged and kissed a little she told me that she'd "really needed" to be with him and she thanked me for being okay with it. I hugged her again and told her that I liked that she was feeling so good. As we got comfortable sitting in the kitchen she began to squirm around a little and she giggled at me as she got up and went into the next room. She came back a moment later adjusting her jeans and she dropped a tissue into the trash. She looked at me and said "yes" to what I was thinking in my head - that she was wet and needed to wipe up a little.

We didn't talk about much more other than the news and how our days went, but when we went upstairs - she asked me "does it turn you on that I was with him and, you know, I'm.... 'wet'.... from him still?" I groaned and told her an unconditional yes. She giggled and said she was glad. But when we got into bed she turned to me and asked me if I still liked what we were doing. I told her yes and that it was easier to talk to her about it. She encouraged me to tell her how I felt right then and I told her that I felt envious and jealous that he got to enjoy her but that I also felt incredibly aroused and that it felt really good to know that too. She asked me if I wanted to jerk-off and I told her that I had thought about it but that I was enjoying how I was feeling. She looked at me and asked me why if I was so turned on wouldn't I want to cum and I told her something that she said I've said before but she didn't really understand until I said it again, that it was feeling pleasurable to let myself be more and more turned on by her and that lying next to her, that I was enjoying thinking about all she'd done with him earlier and that I enjoyed being hard and horny about it.

It was the next few things we talked about that's made me think a bit. She asked me if it felt good to jerk-off after it'd been a while, like a few days or so of being horny and I told her yes, that its some of what I'd told her about how I feel when I see her getting changed or in the bathroom or in the shower and I see her body but know I'm not going to have it, how that makes me even hornier at that time. She giggled at how I liked to feel horny around her and how she liked how it felt when she knew it - that she likes knowing I'm horny but respect her desires. She asked again if it felt good to jerk-off and I told her that when I felt I needed to cum finally, that it was incredible and that sometimes it's been on Wednesdays but other times it's been when she's been out with him, etc. It was when she asked me why I'd jerk-off if I knew I was going to have at least one fuck with her (so hot to hear her say "one fuck with me") soon, wasn't it worth the wait?

I have to say it made me think because I surely know that in the past that is exactly what I would do - but now, it felt odd to tell her that I wanted to cum by my own doings and enjoy the moment. She asked me if that was somehow better than doing it with her and she asked "is it the condom baby?" and I had to tell her no, it's not the condom, it's more what's in my head and what I need at times to feel to really feel the need to cum and to want to masturbate instead of have intercourse with her. She giggled and said I was silly then to make such a big deal out of some of what we've been talking about if that's really how I feel.

Now there was more to that conversation and that last line was sort of how things ended as we cuddled up and watched TV and yes, she felt my hard cock against her back. She hasn't said anything since then but it's made me think - is that really how I feel? Is it really that satisfying to masturbate more than enjoy cumming in her even if it's in a condom? It's made me give a bit more pause to consider whether it might not be so bad to try relaxing about it and seeing how it is to give up sex with her for a little while. I think that's perhaps though always been my stumbling block - for how long and how will I feel about it.

Let me run.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Steve, I think you should consider your sexual love connection before thinking in these terms. You may think you are connecting with Sue when you masturbation with her but in reality she is witnessing your pleasure. You are edging yourself or manipulating yourself to provide your own pleasure in your own timescale without consideration of Sue's pleasure. Sue may be getting her own satisfaction from this but that is a different satisfaction.

When you and Sue make love there is almost the direct opposite connection. You both receive pleasure but each of you are focused on ensuring the pleasure of the other.

When Sue and Paul fuck, the connection is subtlety different. In the power exchange, each get pleasure but each is less focused on the other. It is closer to mutual masturbation using the sexual parts of the other. Timing matters less. Quantity trumps quality sometimes.

By thinking you can rely on masturbation you are telling Sue you don't want or don't need a connection that centres your energy on her pleasure. Ultimately not a good message. If you keep some regular but infrequent love making this message becomes one of making the connection truly significant and special. Maybe your discussion should be about frequency than total denial.

Peak, you have a point there and it's sort of where I think we are heading in some of what we've been talking about. I'm inclined to agree to a trial-period after which we have planned time away together for us to have time together as I think that's what works best in some ways.

We did have sex last night, at her suggestion if I was "in the mood" and when I looked at her she said "yes, with you silly". She told me that she feels good about us and that, plus not seeing Paul this weekend, had herself in the mood. It started the way we normally do, her gently teasing about "when was the last time you...." and her feeling my soon raging hard-on and her telling me that she likes that I am turned on. Where things veered off into a surprising direction was after she'd encouraged me to enjoy myself in licking and sucking at her pussy. I always find it very erotic to spread her pussy lips apart and reveal where Paul has been so much. I can't explain how it gets my juices going so to open her up and know that. She responded eagerly including holding my head and saying "oh yes, just like that...." as I licked her till she orgasmed deeply. I felt and tasted the distinct sweetness that she produces that cannot be faked.

But it was when I knelt up above her as she lay there splayed open for me and as I reached over for the condom that she smiled up at me and asked me if I would ever consider "doing it yourself instead of with me?" I didn't know what she meant and she asked again "You know, would you ever jerk-off instead of getting inside me?". I was pulling the condom on and she added "not tonight, but sometime.... what do you think?". I asked her back "you mean instead of fucking you?" and she said "well, yeah, that too, but you know, letting me watch you that way." I started to say "well, maybe, I guess..." and she said "would that be better than the condom?..... you know, you pull out and finish yourself all over me?". I looked down and I told her it'd probably be all over her and she giggled and said "that's okay...." and she giggled and said "you could probably aim it into me if you wanted" and then laughed and said "that might be the only way it gets in me" and she giggled but then said almost immediately "but seriously honey.... how would that be, you know, enjoy me for a bit and then do that?" I looked at her and said "would I need the condom on then?" and she smiled and paused for a moment as I stroked my cock to keep it hard ( not really necessary! ) and she said "if I was sure you wouldn't have an accident, then maybe not...." and then she added "but probably yes.... is that still okay?" I groaned back that I wasn't sure if it'd be better or not but did say "maybe, we can try....." and then I added "... but not tonight, right?".... She smiled and said "no honey, tonight I want you in here" and with that she pulled her legs back for me and smiled.

Afterwards she asked me more about what we talked about and she asked me if it would or wouldn't be better - pulling out and masturbating without the condom or staying in with the condom. I told her that I wasn't sure and she asked me about what I'd said about enjoying jerking off and that was sort of what led her to what she asked. I looked at her and said "you want me to try it sometime, don't you?" and she smiled and nodded and said "yes, just to see how it is".

Sounds like it Sue is really trying all angles to not get you to have your orgasms in her. Actually that might be her way to start moving you in that direction. sounds like fun, enjoy!

Embrace your beta status. A lot of guys would dream to be in the position you are in. I know denial isn't your "thing", but I would bet dollars to donuts if you dropped hints about tease, denial and only orgasming when she tells you, she would pick up on it and you would go down that path.

It seems I have raised enough red flags. Now is the time to sit back and relax and enjoy the tale you tell, because you can't be stopped short of any train wreck. Good Luck STB. Hope the better sense prevail.

Steve,

Everyone has there own way to enjoy sexuality as a couple. Sue is expanding upon what you thought might have been your initial boundary, you did say you wanted to explore your beta side and since you opened up to her in such a way she has slowly opened you up to even more areas of what it is like to be the beta within the relationship. Enjoy the journey and yes as others have indicated, be careful, know what your own limits are so that you do not allow yourself to be hurt as you ****** yourself to even more variations of enjoyment.

Well, I will say that I am a bit tongue-tied at what we talked about last night. Squirm, I almost wondered if you didn't speak to her yesterday as a lot of what you said appears to be true. But I will also say that it hurts to say it but Raks is also right. I am trying to be strong here right now because last night when I said that I thought we could try something out as a way to see how it would be. She surprised me when she said "it is going to happen honey, I have to be sure you know it" and she proceeded to tell me that while she is still hot for this idea and that while she still "has the hots for Paul" that come the end of the summer when the kids go back to school in another 8 weeks, she all but told me that I'll be giving up intercourse with her for a while.

It turned into a heated discussion, one that included her saying what I mentioned above, that she is also saying that I need to just let go and let myself be the beta already. She asked me many questions including repeating the ones from the other night where she wanted me to tell her how intense it was to masturbate at times. I pulled it back and told her that I wasn't ready to give it up with her just yet and that I wasn't sure about what it will do to us. She looked at me and she said "I know we need to do it every now and then honey, and we will" and she continued to tell me that outside those few times which she's said "will be every few weeks, we can surely have some fun and you can fill your condom", but she looked at me and said in a very serious way that she wasn't kidding about this and that unless I was going to leave her or something drastic like that, that she's going to want to do this.

I told her I was scared and she giggled and said that she wasn't and that she thinks I put too much meaning in the sex we have together. She admitted that she does need to be with me and in a more serious note she said that it'll be very hot for both of us to reconnect every now and then. But that she thinks I put too much on if I fuck her or if I make her cum.

I told her that it hurt to hear her say that she feels that way and she said that it's really something she's gotten herself worked up into and that it's something she wants to do. She also asked me what I thought was going to happen when I told her I wanted to be her beta. She was speaking more seriously to me and I was surprised at how much command she had of the situation, me as well as what it meant to be a beta. She told me she'd been looking around online (and then specifically said "don't worry baby, I don't read your stuff, I promise, it's like your diary to you") and that she'd learned that she was feeling empowered when I let go of it. She told me that she still remembers me telling her yes to her asking me if I really wanted her to look to Paul for her sexual pleasure and how she still thinks about how hard it must have been for me to say it, but I did. She told me how it's obvious I am enjoying myself - and she said a lot of what others here have said about how easily I give into her wanting to be with him. And she told me again, what did I expect when I pushed her to give that pleasure to him and to share it with him.

I think I had some tears in my eyes beause she hugged me really hard and asked me how things had been for the past year or more with Paul and when I said "great until this whole thing..." and she cut me off and said that she's been feeling this way for at least a year or so where she's been feeling the desire to fulfill her desires to truly "be Pauls". I asked her what that meant exactly and she was quite frank about it and said "you don't get to fuck me". That was all she said and then it was quiet for a minute and she turned and said "see, you didn't say a thing". She smiled and added "and I'll tell you when there's something else I want from you" and after a moment she giggled and said "you won't have to think you are waiting for me".

I started to complain to her and I told her "what about what we talked about, about letting it happen on it's own", I told her that we could have talked about this in August when it was getting closer. She smiled and said "we can talk about it then" but I want you to know that I want it to happen so when we talk in August, it'll be about when and not if" and she again explained to me how she feels her relationship with Paul is sort of at it's peak right now. She gushed to me about how the sex is between them and how she hasn't felt this kind of excitement in a long long time. She told me again how she was sorry if this was hurting me but that it's something she feels she needs to start taliking about now so that when September gets here, that as she says "we can start". She told me how for a little while she is going to want to have a little more time with him "during the week".

She saw me looking very upset and she told me that we have 8 weeks to talk all of this out and that I shouldn't look at it as if she was leaving me or anything. "Baby, it's just a little less sex between you and me, that's really all it is" and she said that we can still have Wednesday nights.

We didn't reach any conclusions and I have to say that I went to sleep feeling like the world is crashing down on me. But today, while I still have all of the same misgivings, so far she hasn't mentioned anything yet and I'm not sure how to even bring it up other than later tonight when we're in bed. She seems unconcerned about how we left it. I admit it's a little intoxicating that she's showing this side of her, but at the same time I really am wondering now what I've created or unleashed. So yes Raks, I feel a bit more of your concerns.

And yet at the same time, a part of me already knows how I am going to respond, even as I'm typing this my heartache has somewhat been replaced by a hardon. Ugh.

Sorry I missed something here... When was August discussed? I can't find the reference?

Steve

Where did the part of Sue not wanting to ever hurt you go?

Is this an act of love for you on her part? Are an act of selfishness?

Is this a combined journey or a one way ticket?

This shows total lack of respect for you and your marriage. Plain and simple.

Now Sue is getting close to my way or the highway.

If you cannot see this and pull this in rather strongly and quickly if not too late then your combined paths are uncertain at best.

Don't you see how she really really sees your male part here? You are being belittled with the reference of the sex between you two. Rather a cheap useless vestige to Sue at this point.

Regards

Last edited:
STB, have you lost your mind? You actually told Sue it feels better to fuck your own hand than it does her pussy? She is being more stern with you because you have pissed the lady off! Your admission had to have hurt her more than you realized and she is responding like any woman would who has been hurt in such a personal way. I have a feeling Sue is going to give you every opportunity to develop a truly deep relationship with your hand.

Judging by the things Sue said, though it is difficult to know for certain through the written word, there seemed to be a tone of anger in her blunt statements to you. It appears that your lack of response to her statements might have only fueled her resolve further to hurt you some in return.

Sue has been diarespecting STB. But cuckolds crave humiliation. May be Sue knows better about STB than either of us. May be he really craves being a wimp or a cuck and the humiliation that comes along with it. Also, for Paul, Sue's pussy is new, for STB, it is nothing exciting. His hand is.

I know squirm will agsin take objection to my post and STB will offended. But tell me if I wrong. Tell me that you crave her pussy and yet she is denying you. Tell me please.

STB: I am starting to see a pattern here: two steps forward, one step back - and it might not be as bad as it seems.

Not to admonish you, but to point out where you have been. You were the one that gave Sue the free pass so many years ago to have sex with another man when she went to a conference in the northeast. You then encouraged her over the years to seek out other lovers, as it aroused you to know your wife was capable of having sex with other men. Most were of her choosing, and were acceptable to you, although Don seemed to push the limits for both you, and then Sue, at the time. Over time you have seen Sue grow in confidence, and sexual appetite, which was good for her as well as you, when at her age alot of women lose interest in sex. You were the one who to use your terms, 'came out' with wanting to be the 'beta guy' for Sue. You offered her your heart, love, and support, as she sought out sexual fulfillment from her lovers. You actually seemed to have less angst when Sue was with Robert, even though he was better endowed, was reportedly a better lover, Sue spent nights at his place, and you never even met him. Now Sue is confident in your love and support and is seeing Paul; who you have seen, spent time with, and have shared Sue with sexually. You were the one that encouraged Sue to be confident that you would always be there for her, as she fulfilled her wants, needs and desires sexually with her lover. You pointed this out to Sue as your own desire as the 'beta guy'. And this still gets you aroused to think about; but it does have some scary moments.

Sue for her part is taking you at your word. She was a little perplexed at first but has grown into the role of having a loving husband, and that husband allows her to have a lover who is younger, sometimes better endowed, has more sexual stamina, and sometimes more sexual creativity. Sue has constantly checked that you were okay with anything and everything she was doing...and you always said yes. She has assumed more control of the situation as you have acceded control. Sue actually spent more time with Robert, and that went okay until he found that he wanted something more permanent, and fulfilling for himself.

Sue is correct in thinking that Paul is the perfect person to go to the next step with. Paul does not seem to threaten your marriage, as he only wants to have good sex with Sue. Sue is not wanting the 'big emotional affair' with Paul, as she seems to be satisfied with great sex. You opened the door to Sue getting all of her sexual gratification from Paul, and she is taking you at your word. Sue seems to checking back that you are okay, and has now seen some reluctance on your part. That I believe is why she is doing the ...two steps forward, one step back. She shocked you several weeks ago by telling you where she wanted to take your relationship, telling you bluntly and trying to force a deadline for discussion and acceptance. You balked, she realized your misgivings, and has seemed to slow down her time with Paul, and given you more penetrative sex (with a condom). She has gently teased you about where you both are going, even as she has encouraged you during sex, to consider more masturbation.

I sensed a timing problem when Sue brought this up in May, with a deadline of July 4th weekend. It just didn't seem to work as Sue wouldn't be able to meet Paul all that much during the summer with one or both of your kids at home. Now she has brought it up again, but with two months before the kids go back to college, and you both become empty-nesters again. Sue has been guiding you towards more masturbation, asking you if it was satisfactory and would do as a replacement for penetrative sex. She has encouraged you to use it when you need to, rather than put off your satisfaction waiting for her to grant you access. This latest, to use her for preliminary, then finish with masturbation over top of her was another angle.

You have been averaging penetrative sexual intercourse of once a week this year. Sue has not cut you off, yet. However, she seems in your reporting to be 'consumed' with this idea of getting all her sexual gratification, via penetrative sex from her lover. Paul doesn't appear to be a threat to your marriage, and she isn't seeking a big emotional affair, so this seems the perfect time to pursue this dream. Sue does seem to love you, but wants to live out this dream. Come September she intends to start, and she is trying to prepare you...that's why the two steps forward, one step back.

I foresee Sue gradually cutting you off in the next two months, but encouraging you to masturbate more. I wouldn't be surprised that she encourages the Wednesday night ritual, and adds Saturday or Sunday to your ritual as well. Come September, Sue will want more time with Paul; maybe Tuesday overnight, or Wednesday evening as well as Friday or Saturday night, or both. Again, Sue will encourage you to masturbate Wednesday evening, and again Sunday evening, as she shares her experience at Paul's, with you, and lets you see her semi-naked, or naked body. There may also be an extended weekend, like last October's golf weekend, once Sue has the time without the kids. This will be an intense time for you, but there may be an interlude come December to January, as the kids will return for Christmas break, which limits Sue's time with Paul. Once the children return for school, Sue may take it up again for the spring semester, or it may have burned itself out.

Again, I sensed from your reporting that Sue loves you, and doesn't want to hurt you, but you have opened the door to a fantasty she wants to live out. You may need to relax and go with the flow. I don't foresee Sue cutting you off indefinitely, and your reconnect weekends seem to go very well. You should ask that she keeps you informed of how things are going, and shares her experiences with Paul, to fuel your masturbation nights.

Too many replies to read and respond to right now but suffice to say that she apologized for her harsh stance on Sunday night and backtracked a bit and said that we don't need to rush or push things and that she led some annoyances and other personal feelings issues get to her yesterday. I think she's concerned about her parents, her dad seems to have resumed a slow decline and I think, from what I can glean, she's feeling like time is passing by - between her dad and our kids getting older - that she said she is feeling older and apologized for wanting to feel things and letting her get carried away by it.

raksdeer said:
Sue has been diarespecting STB. But cuckolds crave humiliation. May be Sue knows better about STB than either of us. May be he really craves being a wimp or a cuck and the humiliation that comes along with it. Also, for Paul, Sue's pussy is new, for STB, it is nothing exciting. His hand is.

I know squirm will agsin take objection to my post and STB will offended. But tell me if I wrong. Tell me that you crave her pussy and yet she is denying you. Tell me please.

RAK,

Honestly I have no objection to your recently posted remarks at all. We have typically had differing viewpoints although those viewpoints were always in support of Steve along with the path that he and Sue have chosen to follow.

In general I would say that you are correct in saying that some cuckolds do tend to seek out humiliation on some level, others like the feeling of being humbled yet not at the level of humiliation. Once a man opens up to his wife that he would like to explore the beta role within the relationship and opens up the per verbal Pandora’s box to his wife taking a much more alpha role within the relationship things are bound to change for the couple. Some women never take the alpha role, they simply seek out another more dominate partner (M or F). Some women are truly not as sexually stimulated or for that matter sexually attracted to beta men, these same women tend to lean towards finding someone that can fulfill that part of them that needs an alpha leaning person that can take her to new heights, that can fuck her in the way a beta man typically does not or cannot due to his beta tendencies in the bedroom. Beta men tend to be more sensitive lovers and no longer fuck with that animal like raw passion that some women crave. This can at times cause a man with beta tendencies to receive less and less traditional sexual intercourse over time.

As far as Steve’s current situation, for those that have kept up with his multiple threads and those with experience in this area could see this coming for quite some time. The more Steve shared the more you could read between the line even if he did not mean for us to be able to. Steve had an open desire to be beta, yet is having a very difficult time letting go of the alpha side. Some here would like to say that Sue is disrespecting Steve and that Sue is being selfish, self-centered, hurtful in her words, etc. The reality is, Sue and Steve are having truly open honest dialog were both are now able to be expressive with each other even if those expressive moments may come across as hurtful at time. Better to be openly honest with each other within a relationship than to sugar coat everything and not be happy. In this case, Steve did express his desires to be the beta, Steve did tell Sue that he wanted her to achieve her sexual pleasure with and thought Paul. We would all agree that Steve may not have realized that Sue would over time restrict him from traditional sexual intercourse. Steve will always be Sue’s husband, Sue will always be Steve’s wife in every aspect of life and relationship with exception to the sexual intercourse. Sue is not completely cutting Steve off, Sue has expressed a strong desire to control when and or if Steve will have intercourse with her, seeming that she will still have those times of reconnecting although with that said, she did express that she wanted to be feel as if she belonged to Paul sexually. This is not so uncommon, you will find that many hotwife’s over time tend to gravitate towards having one lover/friend-with-benefits/boy-friend in addition to having her husband. Not every couple speak as openly as Steve and Sue are doing right now for fear of being judged.

The concerns and questions I would have would be more in line with what Sue’s true connection level is with Paul. Is it truly only physically sexual, is it more of a friend-with-benefits (FwB), or is there more of an emotional connection beyond that of which can be found in a FwB scenario? If there is more of an emotional connection, is Steve truly open for what could become what I have previously phrased as a Poly with a Cuck-Twist?

So Rak, I truly have no objections, I personally like that you and I can have varying viewpoints and can discuss them openly even when we agree or disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.