New Year, New Thread

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve, it looks like Sue's explanation to Paul and your confirmation to him about your "condition" will rob you off all pleasures watching their coupling would give you, physical AND mental. Is this what Sue is asking from you really what YOU want?
I.m.o. Paul needs to know the true reason: Sue loves fucking him (his cock) more than you(rs).

While she is a genius , you are no less. Both of you are manipulating each other.

Dutch - I did see your comment from last night and just had to add that on the way to bed last night I was again hard when she got in bed and when we snuggled up and got comfortable she giggled at how easily I get hard seeing her lately.

I used that opportunity to say that "you know, I'm not going to be soft every time he's here". She was confused at first at what I'd said (without knowing of my prompt from Dutch's post) but then realized what I was saying and she said "no honey, just sometimes, so you know, he thinks it happens maybe more often" and in the next few minutes before we turned the TV off we talked and she said she understood that I now enjoyed "sharing the moment" with her (as she puts it) and that she said as long as it wasn't every time, she thought it'd work out.

But I do agree, Dutch, over time its something that I think she/we shouldn't deceive him about for too long. I actually think he knows it's not the case but is perhaps more just going along with it.

anyway - too much to think about before work today.

Steve,

It has been mentioned a few times that it was not right to deceive Paul by allowing him to believe that you had a form of ED. Based on your post, Sue was the one that began the illusion and you have since supported the illusion through you discussion with Paul. Due to the years of experience I tend to try to play the devil’s advocate in this area. There are many men, what some would consider suitable lovers simply do not understand the beta cuckold mindset with exception to those guy that are on the other side that have a truly dominate side about them. Paul does not appear to be the dominate alpha type of guy, he may not be comfortable with or understand the kink associated with Sue’s desire to deny you while becoming exclusive to him which may be the reason she gave Paul the illusion that you had ED.

As we all know medical conditions can change, ED can be temporary, can be permanent, can be physical, can be mental; with that said ED can be corrected through medical innovation and even the change of medication can impact this. With that said, it would be easy to adjust Paul's understanding with regard to the ED illusion through an indication of adjustments to your medical care/condition, so there is no need to let him know that he was initially being deceived by Sue and you respectively. This would than open up the door to be a bit more fourth coming with Paul about her desires to be exclusive with him while denying you intercourse.

If you simply come out that you both deceived him, it could blow up and end the relationship overall.

Just my 2-cents.

Reactions: dutch12
Of course if Sue's prediction is correct and she ends the Paul thing early next year or mid year, it will matter little whether he knows or not really. A few times when Sue ensures you jerk off first (and she will), a few times when you leave them in peace or she stays with him and without you, and a few times when you manage to rub one out in his presence and it's well after Christmas.

Deception is any form is generally not a good thing. As most all outcomes are negative.

A question does comes to mind regarding Sue..... If she so willingly lies to Paul what does that potentially say regarding Steve?

Does beg the question........ and a point to ponder perhaps.....

Additionally it might be construed as belittling Steve's as a husband in front of Paul which is something she has promised, many a time, she would not see Steve as less of a man thru this whole process. The fact here would boldly speak otherwise......

Steve
has Sue said anything,to you what she might . give Paul for xmas this year. a ski trip for two.
keep us posted.

I just had to add to what I posted yesterday morning. Last night going to bed she told me, related to what she'd asked about me masturbating before Paul might be coming over - she said "you know that doesn't need to be every time.... just sometimes baby... I want this to be as good as it can be for you too....". So I think I may have misled in how I recalled that conversation as I never felt it as an absolute.

Squirm, I believe you have perhaps captured how/why Sue mentioned ED issues. I am not sure how Paul would respond if she/we simply said that I'm not fucking her any more as part of our kinkiness - that may be a bit too much for him or too much too soon as I really do think he's only recently become comfortable with how things were going.

And while I can say that 99.9% of the time I do not have an ED problem - I can also say that by 56 years of age, that I have experienced it a few times (albeit very few times) such that in her heart she may feel it's more of a white-lie/exaggeration than an outright lie or deception.

For Dana - no - we haven't talked about any such thing yet. The only thing she has shared is that she fully plans on spending 2 nights in a row with him, somehow, starting after Labor Day. She's made it clear that this is part of what she wants to feel with him, that she wants to feel like her enjoyment with him will extend over 2 days - I know she's talked about that before and I told her it was something we need to talk about and work through for what she wants in September. I think winter and ski-trips are too far off for her to be talking with me about, they may have talked about it among themselves though.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Steve,
Squirm is right at many points, medical conditions can change, even to the better.
Until now maybe Paul is feeling himself as the good Samaritan, helping out, giving Sue what she needs physically. Could it be that Sue fears Paul will withdraw his attention to her if you (in her opinion to often) prove your manhood when masturbating and cumming in his presence?
Could that be the reason she's asking you to (sometimes) jerk off before he comes over, keeping you (semi) limp while they're making out in your presence.
Of course Sue could make that occasional jerking off attractive to you by showing you her hot body and teasing you that Paul will have it all within an hour or so.
One or the other way, Sue and you should find a way to explain to Paul that he has a important place in Sue's sexual desire, even when your ED isn't the main reason anymore.
As far as I understand Paul does not know you and Sue are "testing" the borders of denying and even planning to expand from September.

(English is not my native language).

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Maybe you just stay dressed most of the time and then he can't see how hard your dick is or even see it at all?

Or is it that maybe Sue wants to control your release? hmmm

Last edited:
To wank or not to wank, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous lies,
Or to use truth against a sea of troubles,
And, by opposing, end them. To wank, to come, to sleep.

With apologies to that nice Mr Shakespeare. ...

Reactions: SandyWho
Well, she clearly has given this a lot more thought in it's entirety than I had anticipated. Last night during our weekly fun as we talked, she revealed some things that I told her made me concerned that might be more than I would be wanting or enjoying. She calmed my concerns as we talked but I am clearly seeing that she definitely wants to do this - I'd almost say that she needs it after some of what she shared.

One of the things she said was that she feels she "needs" to do this as she has it in her head that she wants to feel this kind of sexual intensity again with "someone new" (other than me) before she gets too old (in her mind) - but she also said she needs to feel it to reinforce how she feels about herself sexually and as a woman - that she wants (needs) the re-validation of her sexuality and desire by other men. I told her that she knows all of this already from how many other guys - but she says she wants to feel that same kind of rush of excitement and fulfillment that she says she feels she will get from being with Paul. I told her, some what teasingly, that "I didn't know we were definitely going ahead with all of this so quickly". She came over to me and hugged me and kissed me and said "I know you're kidding, but if you really don't want to, then you need to tell me that" and she smiled and reached down and felt that my cock was already hard and straining against my pants and she smiled and said "I guess this is my answer" and she kissed me again and then said "baby, we've talked about this.... I know it's something that's not what you'd thought or might be a bit more than you'd wanted....." and she hugged me and said "I promise to make it as good for you as I can honey." We talked for a bit more and she said that she'd been thinking more and more about it (which I hadn't really understood that she was still thinking about everything) and that she felt more and more strongly that she needed to do this. At one point she said something about "proving it myself" that she feels so elated about the kind of sexual feelings she is having and wants to explore more.

It wasn't until maybe an hour later when we were in our bedroom, this time with the door locked and with her eagerly pulling my shorts and boxers down and her exclaiming that she "loves to see your big hard cock". She pulled off her night-shirt but kept her panties on and said "lets talk first baby, there are some things I want to talk with you about" and she giggled and said "I want to watch you play with it while we talk" and I knew she wanted to see how I/it responded as she talked - I've been down this road before. As she started to talk she slid on the bed closer to me which made her panties reveal quite the camel-toe! But more so - as she talked to me she held both her breasts in her hands and I loved watching her caress them and tease her nipples as she talked - I could easily tell she was getting turned on.

She started to tell me about what she wanted to happen after Labor Day. Of course one of the first things she said was that she hoped that after our fun weekend over the Labor-Day holiday that she turned to look at me and said "that's when you know,..... you'll stop being inside me.". And she stopped for a moment and looked at me and said "does it turn you on that I have my panties on tonight?". I groaned my "yes" reply and she giggled and said that I was very predictable! I told her what she already knew, that her teasing me with this kind of sexual-denial stuff was something that really affected me. She giggled and watched me tugging on my cock.

I have to say that I really do love lying there and letting her watch me. I haven't mentioned it but she'd asked if I could do a little "man-scaping" (actually she told me that Paul does it for her now as she complained about his curlies too) and my pubes are now trimmed pretty short and she thinks it's wonderful and lets her see more of how big my cock is. I felt it a little more last night as she told me she liked how my cock looked several times and let out some ooh's and even reached over and wiped off a drop of pre-cum at one point.

She started to tell me what she was hoping she'd be able to be doing with Paul "after we get into it" and she proceeded to tell me "either me at his place or him here, but I'm going to be spending 2 nights in a row with him" and then she looked at me and said "I'd like to be able to do that every week baby..." and it was just sooo sexy hearing her talk about it as she was. Just the way she said it was incredibly sexy. I moaned back a response of something like "we'll see.." and "maybe....". My response changed however when she began to tell me more of what she was thinking. It wasn't until she said that "you remember when he chased me down to the kitchen that time" and I nodded and affirmed "uh huh" - she looked at me and said "I want more time to feel like that with him, to feel sexual with him and to not have it end the next morning" and she proceeded to tell me how she felt "crazy horny" when she told me that she wanted to know she could come home to him and have him again the next night. She held my hand and said "it's nothing more than how it was when we were away skiing or when I went with him alone" but she looked at me and said "but if we are at our house, then I don't want it to only have to be in our bedroom" and she proceeded to tell me that "you know how we are at his place" and I knew what she meant both from with Paul as well as in the past.

I told her that I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to deal with that and she immediately said "that won't be at first baby, but if it's okay.... you know, when we talk after a few weeks of trying it out.... then? then maybe we can start trying some of that?". When I grunted back a somewhat reluctant sounding "ok" she giggled and said "baby, it's what already happens at his place, it'd just be here too.... I just want to make sure you know that honey". My god - it was how she said it that was intense - and the following moments I admit that all sorts of scenes played out in my head. As I was enjoying my thoughts (obvious to her too) she continued and said that "we're not just in the bedroom at his place baby.... I was hoping that it could be that way in our house too....".. I was moaning away. She obviously knew what to say and how to say it to really get to be because she continued ".... so, you know, when he's going to be here, you know.... you may have to move some of your stuff into the other room....". I must have looked at her with crazed eyes because she giggled and said "that's part of it baby, I want to feel it with him". She smiled and I could see her nipples were now really hard so I knew this was turning her on too to think about and share this stuff with me. For as much as it scared me, it was just so erotic and intense to see her struggle at first but then feel more comfortable saying it to me. She giggled a little and then said "you know baby, you know it's going to turn you on that we're going to be in our room and in our bathroom in our house". She knew. "I want to wake up with him baby and know that I'm his and that we'll have another night and morning together". I cannot deny how beautiful and how sexy she sounded - and how it sounded like what she was saying was coming from deep inside her thought too. Her hands had gone back to her breasts and I could feel her legs squirming and rubbing as she continued.

"I can tell it's turning you on.... what I'm saying to you..... mmmm, your cock looks so good" - she was talking and I was hearing but I was struggling to reply in other than grunts by this point as I was getting closer and closer to the edge. She giggled and said "you can be with us sometimes baby, but I really want some alone time with him too.... " I began to moan with I guess some concern and she must have recognized it and said "we'll work up to that baby.... I told you, I want this to be good for you too....". And with that she snuggled down closer to me and I felt her nipples on my arm and shoulder as she slid next to me. Now she started to whisper more in my ear and I have to admit I got hard when she rubbed her panty covered pussy against the edge of my hip. It was what she started to say to me that I guess leaves me no doubt that she understands me. She cooed in my ear that ".... I think you'll like watching me with Paul baby..... ....when I can really get into it with him (like a second day) he can really make me cum baby...." and she would even sort of kiss my ear. ".... I know it's not going to be easy for you but I can tell it turns you on...... it'll get easier for you baby and I think you'll like it .... I know I will....". I know I grunted at that and I moaned and she eased up onto one elbow and looked down at me lying next to her and she started to tell me "look at how hard your cock is..... and how much it's dripping....." and she turned to look at my face and she said "it's okay if you aren't ready to admit it but it sure looks like this turns you on". I moaned back a "yes" and she giggled and obviously seeing me on the edge she smiled and said "maybe you can have a peek..." and as if it were nothing she said "at Pauls pussy" and I watched as she moved to her knees and slid down her panties. Even in the darkened bedroom I could see her pussy was swollen and even almost wet looking. She saw me staring intently lost in her fingers gently rubbing up and down and she smiled and said "you'll get to watch" and she patted her pussy with her hand and then said "but this will be just for him baby". As she said it I watched her let one of her fingers slip between her pussy lips and the fingertip disappear which made her moan intensely.

I don't know what was in my mind at the time but when I focused on her fingertip emerging looking slightly wet I just grunted and began to cum almost without stroking my cock it just started to spurt. I of course grabbed hold and worked the rest of it out but it was a surprise at how suddenly it hit me. Sue was very appreciative when I did cum and she moaned along with me making me wonder if she had continued her own pleasuring. When I was done she looked at me and told me that she found that to be incredibly erotic and told me that it got her wet whenever she would watch me. I told her that I liked doing it for her and that it felt good to be close to her like that. She hugged my shoulders as she began to play with my cum like she usually does and again she commented "I really do think this is all turning you on a lot honey... I mean look at this, there is a LOT here!" and I glanced down and saw that she'd collected as much of my semen as she could into a pool around my navel and I had to agree with her, compared to what I remember from I guess not so long ago, there is a lot more now, both on my stomach and chest as well as in the condoms. She leaned down and kissed me as she held my balls in one hand and told me how it made her horny to see what it's doing to me and she kissed me again and told me "I know it's going to be okay for us baby". With one more hug of my shoulder with her right arm, her left reached further down and did as she always does and brought out the last dregs of my cum. It's always thick and she always makes a point of holding as much on her fingers as she can.

Everyone here knows I don't mind my own cum (or Pauls for that matter) so licking it off her fingers wasn't a big deal but it started her to talk again and with our anxiety levels lowered a bit, it was easier for me to listen and respond. She told me that she wanted to feel that she wasnt' going to have to walk on eggshells around me once things get more involved with her and Paul. I asked her what she meant and she told me honestly that they have cutback on sex over the summer and when they talked last that they both said they'd missed it. He apologized for his golf schedule and she apologized (even thought not necessary) about her schedule regarding our daughter. She then told me that she wanted to have more sex with him and hoped that in addition to the 2 days in a row together that she could possibly have one other time with him during the week and she told me that she didn't want it to be a 3rd day in a row and she said she wanted to be honest with me and told me that "without being with you, I'm going to want him so that, you know..... I feel like I want to...." I told her that it turned me on and made me nervous to hear her say things like that. She said she loved that it turned me on and that she "wants to work on this nervous thing" before we get to mid-end September.

Reactions: artman, Guhunkadorn, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
It's a quiet day at work today so it's been good to be able to share last nights fun.

We didn't talk more after that last night as it was late and after washing up in the bathroom we snuggled in bed and she spooned in front of me. She let me hold her breasts through her night-shirt but shied my hands away from her pussy, but she did snake one hand back behind her and held my softened cock. I didn't to ask I knew she had a smile on her face.

I don't know how to explain it but she is really working hard and it's apparent to me that she wants to make sure I'm ready for what she wants and more that she wants to be sure I'm relaxed and okay with it. I don't know that I'm prepared to see a repeat of their game of naked-tag, at least not at the start. But it scares me to think that it is now, after hearing her last night, something that I think I may want to see eventually.

I think for me this is the scary part - if I feel confident with her then I see to turn off all the caution-signs.
Now that it's today and I'm writing and fully going through what I remember - I can see that once she gets me started that, as Raks has pointed out, she knows very well how to manipulate me.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Wannabe93066
Steve's personal Olympics. As long as this, for him important, talks are taking place with his pants off he reacts predictable for Sue. She is a master-mind! I'm afraid he already lost the triathlon.
Steve, maybe you should masturbate all alone, BEFORE having your "talks" with Sue. Keep your pants on. Your big head would be much clearer and you wouldn't be hit by the running train. Then you are able to and will pull the emergency brakes!
I'm afraid, if Sue gets ALL she is talking about, you will soon be a stranger in your own bedroom closet and your home.
Just my personal interpretation of your last posts.

Dutch,

I think that the point is that this is what Steve wants regardless of the warnings of several commentators, and it is what is giving him the intense "angst of pleasure" that is leading to his large comes.

I guess that it's very clear now that this is going to happen and that we will have the chance to read about Steve's feelings through his superb writing.

Personally I'm going to sit back and enjoy the ride (or should that be lack of a ride? :) )

Steve,
Sue has now tried her version of extended time with lover several times with both Robert and more lately with Paul. Each time it has broken down eventually because you have seen her pulling away emotionally as well as sexually (which you have always mostly been ok with).

Sue is nothing if not determined to achieve her goals and she learns from her mistakes. This time she is conditioning you better up front and she is constantly stressing she will make it good for you. Not by relenting and allowing penetration but by her working with you in other ways. If she achieves this, she will maintain the emotional bond and she will achieve her goal. You in turn will be ok. Not always happy and at times frustrated but maintained by angst and ok. As ever Paul remains the cipher in all this, the human dildo that jumps through the hoops that his mistress creates for him. Until finally she is bored by him. I suspect not within a year though, and that may end up becoming a problem when you begin to realise it by about March next year. We'll see.

Well, STB, I guess you are ok with all this - the naked chase and your stuff out of bedroom..

So.... come to the conclusion that you want her to do this, be OK with it, look forward to seeing them do at your place what they do at Paul's. But....don't tell her that. Make her work harder at things like she did last night. Break it down in to smaller bits she has to ask for and have fun for each new item. She will think she is continuing to manipulate her, but in reality, you will be manipulating her. lol

Hell, if she does a really good job in teasing you one week (and the whisper in the ear thing is OMFG over the edge for me too), reward her by saying she CAN have 3 nights in a row for that week. Might compel her to try harder in the weeks that follow! lol. Or let her spend 2 nights at Pauls as another form of reward.

Regardless of what you decide to do, enjoy the ride. As long as you know in your heart you can stop this anytime you want (and while I don't personally know you two, you have said enough to safely say she would stop, she would dump all others to stay with you), then that should give you the confidence to let it progress even farther.

Just a few snippets of your narrative...STB! And not from very long ago. They are from this thread only.

"The thing I did not say to her is that I sometimes feel that this is when things start to degrade between us in terms of intimacy. I think that the once-a-week, even if it is an overnight, seems to be okay and keeps things on an even keel. I seem to feel that once she starts to see him twice a week, that she begins to feel more desires between times and looks to extend the feelings for/with him across the days between when she sees him but when it's a week apart, I think she feels more at ease in turning some focus to me." (Post 278)

"I know that she wants and needs the spontaneity that she's shown in surprising me with weekends away and yes, with her asking me to go bare with her at times. I understand and accept that both of these are not predictable or plannable by me, but so far, the frequency has surprised me so her comments on resuming more condom use. I guess what we all have yet to see is whether she will make good on what she's said and how she is about it - whether its something she's doing because she wants it or because she knows I need it - I'm not sure of what to think about the difference between those 2 reasons." (Post 327)

When I pushed her a bit I asked if this was again her desire for a "whole big affair" and she denied that saying she really doesn't want the emotional stuff, that she feels herself pretty well sorted out in that sense. (Post 458)

She paused for a moment and asked me what wouldn't work and she told me that I should be talking to her and telling her if I"m not liking what is going on, or if it is something that is maybe "too much" for me and she admitted that she to this day felt bad about the time with Paul at our house when she was playful with him and she led him to chase her naked out of our room and around the house trying to tickle her. She turned to me and said "I still feel bad about that" - which I have to say, did make me feel better. (Post 509)

Now then Raks, there you go again. You're like a journalist at Trump rally confusing everyone with the facts! Sue is clearly one of those ladies that likes to reserve her right to change her mind...

Still, if that was the case it would mean you could never believe a word she said. Oops!

Reactions: raksdeer
Status
Not open for further replies.