• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

newbie - treat me right

• Thread startersexhound
  • Start date
S

sexhound

hew here - just experimenting. Post some pics on my thread so i know that you gents and ladies are also horny and I may post more.

Attachments

• masturbation.jpg
    masturbation.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 624
Lovely pic! Welcome to the board and please post more.

you first , then me

i will post more, but another person has to post first. i will post the same kind as gets posted - kinda like a fun game.

one more

one more for you horny people.

Attachments

• masturbate5.jpg
    masturbate5.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 345
I like you

Thanks for starting this ...enjoy:p

tn.jpg

sexhound said:
one more for you horny people.

Both good pictures - second shows lovely smooth lips, and first has a hand that could be replaced by mine. [The 'Ha Ha' factor is that the light makes it look like the pussy-hole is shining like a torch]

So the obviously question 'sexhound' - is that YOU?

Very nice pictures, you look great thanks for posting them:)

that is a pretty pussy. i wish i had one just like it.

thanks for the posting - that "light" is the sunlight streaming in on my pussy - bet pic i have. the rest show my puss puss as an open used loose thing. - not pretty like that. maybe i should stop putting things in it and it wouldnt be so loose.

So it might look a little loose (which tells nothing about the muscles inside) - there are a fair few guys on here that love a gaping gap.

What about the rest of you? Tits, ass, mouth - so much to play with and see ;)

before and after

see, it opens up and then i look like a tramp

Attachments

• usedbefore.jpg
    usedbefore.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 186
  • usedafter4.jpg
    usedafter4.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 207
new here looking 4 attention

hi i'm Li 19/f/asian/engaged/pics.... i'm really into showing off and doing this behind my fiancee's back when he's at work. my e-mail is lilengagedasianslut@yahoo.com if u send me a message i'll reply with pics. if you print out those pics and pose with your dick (very hung hopefully) on my face. and send them to me...... i will reward you with pictures of me spreading my little asscheeks just 4 u. xoxo

Hey sexhound, a lot of guys around here love a loose looking pussy. At least we know that you're a hot little slut and that you can take a nice big cock.

Omg i love this pic Ill have to post some of me jerking off later

next pic someone posts and i wil post more

Users who are viewing this thread