Newbie wife going away to a conference

• Thread starterninetynine
  • Start date

ninetynine

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 28, 2022
First, some background. My wife Louise and I are both in our early forties, married sixteen years, two kids. I’ve told Louise in the past I have a fantasy of her having a boyfriend - someone to take her out to dinner, make her feel wanted (not that I don’t find her beautiful and sexy) and steal the occasional kiss and maybe more - and while she doesn’t seem keen to see it through, she’s never shut me down in disgust. I’ve got her to tell me stories of ex boyfriends, so she knows the thought of her not being with me excites me, and I’ve convinced her it’s not a big ploy for me to get some stage for myself. We’ve played a bit in the past when she’s been out at her work Christmas party and texted me to say she’s been flirting with colleagues and barmen, but I’m almost certain it’s been nothing but fiction from her side, even though it makes me hard as a rock at home.

At the end of the month, she’s going away for a two-day work conference. When she told me she’d have to be away for the night I was maybe a bit too keen to say yes, but I don’t think she picked up on it. I agreed it would be no problem, rearranging shifts so I could do the school runs and generally making it easy for her to go away and not worry about us at all. On the night she’s away they’re planning a dinner and dance, and she’s already thinking about what to wear.

So what I’m really looking for is a way to tell her that while she’s away, if she was to find a handsome delegate that wanted to take her to dinner and dance the night away, I’d be more than happy. Maybe if that’s too much maybe a drink or two. I think anything over a kiss is unlikely, but you never know.

The conference is two weeks away, anyone got any ideas for novice-level hotwifing? If there are any developments I’ll let you all know here.

• Love
Reactions: NLCuck, luvswatchinghotwives, baddy145 and 8 others
ninetynine said:
First, some background. My wife Louise and I are both in our early forties, married sixteen years, two kids. .......

.......So what I’m really looking for is a way to tell her that while she’s away, if she was to find a handsome delegate that wanted to take her to dinner and dance the night away, I’d be more than happy.

.......The conference is two weeks away, anyone got any ideas for novice-level hotwifing? If there are any developments I’ll let you all know here.

Congratulations for your long-term successful marriage.

It sounds like your wife may be a promising candidate for a hotwife / cuckold husband form of marriage. To move her in that direction, you might consider initiating the strategy outlined in the 8-part article that begins here:

Wife into a hotwife
» A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

Last edited:
Reactions: throwback and bobstudio83
Outstanding, ninetynine! As long as she has not reacted negatively and understands that it is not simply a ploy for you to play around, you are making real progress. The most difficult part of this is to avoid being pushy and being patient knowing that she does have your green light. Even if nothing happens, you both can engage in fantasy about what could transpire. With the trip nearly two weeks away, does she have the flexibility to extend the stay another day? Or two? Regardless, keep us posted on what situations/people do excite her while away. All the best!

Reactions: sephoro
ninetynine said:
So what I’m really looking for is a way to tell her that while she’s away, if she was to find a handsome delegate that wanted to take her to dinner and dance the night away, I’d be more than happy. Maybe if that’s too much maybe a drink or two. I think anything over a kiss is unlikely, but you never know.

Tell her exactly that. It's brilliant.

• Love
Reactions: monitaur
Encourage her to suck and fuck a cock then share the details with me while you lick her pussy.

• Love
Do you know any man who might be at the conference?

• Love
If you wish upon a star...

has she, ever, mentioned any co-workers in a favorable light?

lnohhnvm said:
has she, ever, mentioned any co-workers in a favorable light?
sephoro said:
Do you know any man who might be at the conference?

I’m not sure she knows many of the other delegates, but I’m not sure if that’s a good or a bad thing. I suggested years ago that there was one of her former colleagues who I suspected had a soft (or hard) spot for her, but I think she was both scared and surprised by the suggestion, and I’ve not mentioned it since.

zippless said:
Tell her exactly that. It's brilliant.

We were fooling around a few nights ago and I brought up that the thought of her away at a party without me really turned me on - her all dressed up, and maybe meeting a cute guy. Her response was “I’d be wishing you were there”, which wasn’t great for my plan. I’ll try again tonight, reaffirming if she wants to have a drink and a dance she should, I wouldn’t mind.

• Love
Reactions: baddy145, leahshub, Custer Laststand and 5 others
Do what you and she are comfortable with. It's clear that most of us responding, wish you and her the best of luck (cluck?) in your adventure.

Reactions: throwback
ninetynine said:
I’m not sure she knows many of the other delegates, but I’m not sure if that’s a good or a bad thing. I suggested years ago that there was one of her former colleagues who I suspected had a soft (or hard) spot for her, but I think she was both scared and surprised by the suggestion, and I’ve not mentioned it since.

We were fooling around a few nights ago and I brought up that the thought of her away at a party without me really turned me on - her all dressed up, and maybe meeting a cute guy. Her response was “I’d be wishing you were there”, which wasn’t great for my plan. I’ll try again tonight, reaffirming if she wants to have a drink and a dance she should, I wouldn’t mind.
I wouldn't over do the chat it will only put her off you have laid the seed I'd leave it like that

Amberboy said:
I wouldn't over do the chat it will only put her off you have laid the seed I'd leave it like that
Like you said, I didn’t want to force it last night, but I wanted to say something to remind her what I was thinking. I told her that I’d be thinking about her tonight, while she’s at the party without me. She laughed and said she might give it a miss, and go for a walk on the beach instead. Given a good set up, I said “You could see if you can get some cute delegate to buy you a drink.” and left it at that.

Now I wait…

Reactions: baddy145 and robbiewillskucku
It's a shame you don't know someone there who you could help to seduce her - someone you could trust not to land you in it, but someone who could be charming, someone you could arm with knowledge about what your wife likes so he'd have a good way to get into conversation with her, but someone who also knows how to seduce a woman. Yeah, I know - hard to find a man like that - but they're out there!

Reactions: throwback, Amberboy and hikawade
ninetynine said:
Like you said, I didn’t want to force it last night, but I wanted to say something to remind her what I was thinking. I told her that I’d be thinking about her tonight, while she’s at the party without me. She laughed and said she might give it a miss, and go for a walk on the beach instead. Given a good set up, I said “You could see if you can get some cute delegate to buy you a drink.” and left it at that.Now I wait…
Best of luck I hope it goes right for you 🙏

Any updates?

Not much time for an update at the moment. We messaged back and forth, she “met a guy” and we both relieved some stress before bed. Details to follow…

• Love
Reactions: baddy145, KandJPlus, monitaur and 2 others
Still haven’t forgot you guys, will update soon. In the meantime, here’s what Louise wore to dinner. The last time she wore this we went out for dinner for our anniversary, and fucked like rabbits without taking it off…

5BD8E72D-60C9-477C-8C02-83E11F1A3CB8.jpeg

Reactions: Duderocks, whiteprowess, orlandoflorida and 1 other person
I really hope this happen for you can imagine that dress being lifted up and her taken from behind 🙏

Reactions: Bikelover
Ps no wedding ring good sign

Reactions: Bikelover
So, here we go. Louise was away at the conference, I was at home being dad. Feeding the kids, getting them to bed and tidying the house, all while imagining (hoping) my wife was flirting with strangers. I tried to nudge her in the right direction:

6EC5F5A8-1E29-4A80-B158-DA1B089138FF.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: monitaur, Bikelover, timothywhimper and 1 other person