• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

• Thread startershe'scurious
  • Start date

she'scurious

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2008
New here. Wife is very modest, so sorry for pics, were taken on cell phone. She talks about black cock often, but has never had any. Think she would if she had the right opportunity.

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice!! where are you located?

Looks good but we need more/better pics...you know she would be very happy with BBC.

Hell Man, set it up! She is ripe

I agree with Caesar...set it. She looks fine and ready for Black.

So...
Create the opportunity,
& the both of you will be happy!!!
~)_(~

Great body! Your wife looks beautiful. Have you encourged her to go black? Have you fantasised about her being black bred? If you encourge her and let her know your cool about it then she may just do it for you :)

Very nice body. She could get any BBC that she wants with that hot body. Hope you can find some soon. Good luck.

She has child-bearing hips and breasts that will hold a lot of milk for the inter-racial baby that you my cucky are secretly dreaming about. I am so pleased that you have come to Dark Cavern so as to start to develop the mindset needed to set your sexy wife free to play games with her new black friends.

Thank you cucky, maybe it was your intuition to offer your wife to the Bulls, your beautiful karma will be rewarded in a way that will surprise you (and her).

Users who are viewing this thread