• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Newcomers cuckold couple from Europe

• Thread starterNewbieCpls
  • Start date

NewbieCpls

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 7, 2023
Europe
Hello everyone. We are a young married couple from Europe, looking for men to talk about this topic, especially experienced men who have experience with couples, it would be great if you have experience introducing newcomers to the topic.

Reactions: davmor, CutWarrior and CplCuckhubby
I live in western part of Germany. Educated, 6 feet tall white and would be really interested for a cuckold couple. No need to rush, we can talk a lot. My Instagram: thatoneguy7917

NewbieCpls said:
Hello everyone. We are a young married couple from Europe, looking for men to talk about this topic, especially experienced men who have experience with couples, it would be great if you have experience introducing newcomers to the topic.
Hi, Black Bull in London here, been in the cuck scene on & off for I guess 20 yrs now.
darkways747@gmail.com

NewbieCpls said:
Hey! Based in the south east of England. Do you have kik?

NewbieCpls said:
Hi. Experienced bull who is happy to bring you along step-by-step.
Message me thepeternile@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread