• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Niggerworship.com Withdrawal....

• Thread starterluv2cuck2005
  • Start date
Interracial Sexual Fantasies

What I may choose to fantasies about privately and/or within a forum, designed to allow freedom of speech appertaining interracial sexual desires, may be condemned by whoever for whatever reasons. As I have said many times, I support freedom of expression by consenting adults. Whether I am condemned by others for expressing my own sexual fantasies/desires while expressing myself for whatever reason, in no way is proffered against the free expressions of others. Unless, of course it is to defend such unalienable right of any to their exercise of freedom of expression, which others may condemn as wrong.

It is true, my fantasies may be different from so many. SO WHAT!!!. Who appointed you GOD!!! This is a rhetorical statement. It is not meant as a solicitation for any response. But as to my defense of freedom of speech, such stems equally for all, from my own peaceful desires to live and let live. It seems to me, if the moderators and/or owners of this site wish, they may inform me, that this site is not about the free exercise or expression of interracial sexual desires of consenting mature adults. And, they may chose to do so, by such means, as they may freely chose to do so. I will cease and desist gladly if this is their demand. For in the end, it is their site not mine. Which they have created for the 'perceived' free expression of interracial sexual desires. But until they chose to do so, by informing me otherwise, I will never kowtow to any manifested categorization or opinion by those exercising the same equality of free speech or expression.

Especially, if such evinces a design to deny my free exercise of speech or expression upon my personal desires or beliefs, related to interracial sexual behavior. Which seeks to harm no one. Just because an individual or collective thereof, by whatever force, within whatever forum may chose to use, which manifestly seeks to justify there oppressive ideas or take advantage therein, to suppress my free expressions thereto, by whatever means allowable, means absolutely nothing. When the exercise of the same freedom of speech, in no way which justifies their condemnations, manifest beliefs 'allegedly' justified by whatever means. All in all, such behavior by others exercising the same allowable freedoms, simply exposes the fabric of society via such freedoms, which exists amongst the collective. Who may wish to express themselves within such forums 'perceived' to be designed to allow such expressions by the exercise of such freedoms.

In closing, I do not wish to be disrespectful. But I am not looking for any feed back. Since the main concepts raised herein, are manifestly self-evident truths. Thereby, such truths need not be proven or otherwise. For it speaks for itself. And, it is an established universal maxim, that a truth needs no one to justify itself. Why? Because, whether one agrees or not, a truth shall 'Stand' whether one chooses to believe or not.

Restitutor Lex Aeternae:)

Since you annoint black people as Gods I decided to annoint myself as one. And just because you can use big words (and even use some of them in the right context) and string a few sentences together, that hardly presents yourself as an intellectual. Especially when you try too hard to do so and what you're preaching is the opposite of enlightenment. It shows ignorance, delusional behavior and muddled/troubled thinking. I think you're the self-appointed "head rat" of the infestation but you've been binging on rancid cheese and therefore experiencing brain rot.

Sons of God

pimpology101 said:
Since you annoint black people as Gods I decided to annoint myself as one. And just because you can use big words (and even use some of them in the right context) and string a few sentences together, that hardly presents yourself as an intellectual. Especially when you try too hard to do so and what you're preaching is the opposite of enlightenment. It shows ignorance, delusional behavior and muddled/troubled thinking. I think you're the self-appointed "head rat" of the infestation but you've been binging on rancid cheese and therefore experiencing brain rot.

Now the truth finally comes out!!! The dictator shows his true color!!! One who has emphatically denied that Man is God...NOW appoints himself as GOD!!!

Ole pimpy, I have read many of your diatribes, but this takes the cake. You have finally ******* your true nature. And, if it were true about the conditions which you claim that One may suffer, touching upon brain rot. Why is it necessary for you to raise the bar so to speak, and claim GODHEAD status to point out our insignificance as if this justifies your divine nature, if you don't believe in such claims? Just to be divinely condescending, to a simple minded individual as you claim. Are you a GOD of confusion? Again this is a rhetorical question. It is not meant for one so lowly as I to ever question the GODS!!!

Restitutor Lex Aeternae:)

You're clearly insane. If you cannot differentiate between a true God complex and sarcasm then you are much more burdened intellectually than I'd ever even imagined.

Notice, again, that I said since you and those of your "kind" had ascribed the status of a deity upon black people that I had done the same for myself. Meaning if you are an authority on divinity and in position to deem people holy than I surely must be too. Get it? Did I type slow enough for you or are you still gnoshing on the cheese?

Any NW thread is hilarious.

Do not take offense but I have seen and sometimes had the good fortune to service HUGE WHITE cocks. If someone wants to respond or write me, I will give details of size and how I serviced. If not just know that there are white cocks as big and bigger than black. Don't forget that our population is only 9 to 13 % black. Only half of them are Men and boys so....
While black are MUCH bigger on average, we have some very healthy and hung white boys and men around.
luv, MsG (Bj)

Insanity of the Deluded

pimpology101 said:
You're clearly insane. If you cannot differentiate between a true God complex and sarcasm then you are much more burdened intellectually than I'd ever even imagined.

Notice, again, that I said since you and those of your "kind" had ascribed the status of a deity upon black people that I had done the same for myself. Meaning if you are an authority on divinity and in position to deem people holy than I surely must be too. Get it? Did I type slow enough for you or are you still gnoshing on the cheese?

Ole pimpy, why it is always necessary for you to assume the status which you allege others may believe just to speak from a position of authority? As to your rhetoric, "if you are an authority on divinity," presupposes that you must deem yourself ONE!!! Oh, don't take me wrong. I will recognize your right to choose your beliefs, as to what you may deem to be a GOD. But why must you deny the beliefs of others, who may wish not to believe as you? Do you find that it somehow justifies you nature to oppress others? Like history has proven out so many times by those who wish to destroy.

For instance...the Doctrine of Discovery!!! Do you even know what subject matter is being referenced, from the standpoint of you mental delusions? Oh, Sadly NOT!!! And if you do, why mantle yourself with such historical villainy? Oh, I forgot again. This is a rhetorical question. Not an attempt to ever assume equality with one so deluded!!!:nono:

Restitutor Lex Aeternae

Blacks aren't even much bigger on average. At least not if you believe the hard statistical data of scientific studies done by Masters and Johnson and also by Kinsey. In fact, Kinsey's study was the most intricate, detailed and exhaustive study ever done on the subject and the results showed there are no discernable differences as to the size of a black man's penis in comparison to a caucasian man's. Now I know the fanaticist believers of NW would tell you differently but that's just so not to have their bubble burst.

Because you moron, you are ascribing divine status to a human being simply because of his race. If you truly cannot see how misguided and simply wrong that is then there is truly no hope for you. Your mind is already way beyond saving. People should never be worshipped or likened to Gods period but especially not due to their racial or ethnic make-up. Just keep eating the cheese. Madness is a beautiful thing for those who don't function or deal well with reality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets stay on Point

pimpology101 said:
Blacks aren't even much bigger on average. At least not if you believe the hard statistical data of scientific studies done by Masters and Johnson and also by Kinsey. In fact, Kinsey's study was the most intricate, detailed and exhaustive study ever done on the subject and the results showed there are no discernible differences as to the size of a black man's penis in comparison to a Caucasian man's. Now I know the fanaticism believers of NW would tell you differently but that's just so not to have their bubble burst.

Ole pimpy, your not getting away that easy. Don't think that the physiological study by whoever, is going to change the subject matter you have attempted to cast aspersions on. That being, your claimed position to 'judge' or 'dictate' another's beliefs. Which by the way, seek to do no harm to anyone. Except possibly your deluded belief to oppress another's right to believe without infringement. Governed by terms which you find necessary to commit violence against. Even though no violence has been committed against you. Unless you consider defending one's self, against unjustified attach or act of violence and act of violence? NOT!!!!

Oh, thats right. You come from a long line of those which believe in oppression!!! Its no longer a suggested possibility. You have repeated such behavior consistently within this forum, over vast periods of time. And, committed countless acts of oppression, over so many which chose to express themselves, upon so many points of views, which you were so happy to infringe upon. You have done this so many times, with such delusional eloquence, many herein believe defending you, somehow dignifies your right to oppress others. By the same standards used so many times done through the concourse of history. Well I am here to remind you little pimpy, I see you have not abandoned such historical principle behavior, akin to your nature. And I will for One & All, which you have dictated over so long, Stand!!!

Do you think, that if we change the subject, all is somehow forgotten? Or is it, like that little the 'pimpy' dictator you act like!!!, when cornered, you just scurry of to some other, more defenseless victim or bullshit safe subject matter you seem to keep repeating? Remember that old maxim, i.e., 'you can fool all the people some of the time, some of the people all the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time'!!! Well I'm here to tell you little pimpy, I'm one of the 'PEOPLE' you can't fool any of the TIME!!!

Just remember all this is rhetorical. Not meant to be a party to or accept such delusional grandiose comments from PIMP dictators!!!!

Restitutor Lex Aeternae:love:

Guess what? If you cannot edit and be more concise then no one, myself included, is going to read your versions of the Communist Manifesto. I stopped after the first two sentences. So I guess you'll either have to be less "wordy" (as any writer worth his salt knows is a key component of successful writing) or write yourself right out of most exchanges.

Now PIMPY is Dictating How many Words He can Except

pimpology101 said:
Guess what? If you cannot edit and be more concise then no one, myself included, is going to read your versions of the Communist Manifesto. I stopped after the first two sentences. So I guess you'll either have to be less "wordy" (as any writer worth his salt knows is a key component of successful writing) or write yourself right out of most exchanges.

Your at it again, you little insignificant 'PIMPY' dictator. Just got to change the subject matter. Well, I guess if One was as delusional as most little pimpy dictators are, they would try to find any excuse allegedly to justify running to some little dark corner, to suck your pathetic thumb which you mistake for your brain. Possibly, the best place for you. Just go suck your little thumb pimpy. Because your dictator days are over, no matter who comes to your delusional assistance.

I hope little 'PIMPY' isn't upset with all the little, tiny words. Maybe, just maybe, the few words that are here, will help little 'pimpy' dictate some other dribble from his thumb sucking driveling 'pimpy' lips.

Restitutor:love:

Wow, what a brilliant retort. I'm so impressed with it that it almost made me stifle a yawn. And, just an fyi, but I dictate nothing other than my own strict adherence to forethought, reason and realism. Those things and being guided by a moral compass that knows when something, despite it's veiled guise of tolerance, happens to be wrong and untrue. An obsessive reluctance to cling to an untruth is often as harmful as perpetuating a known falsehood.

I heard some of the stories were getting posted at www.flamevault.com, but that site is mixed.

Oh, Now Pimpy's Dictating what forethought, Reason, & Realism is!!!

pimpology101 said:
Wow, what a brilliant retort. I'm so impressed with it that it almost made me stifle a yawn. And, just an fyi, but I dictate nothing other than my own strict adherence to forethought, reason and realism. Those things and being guided by a moral compass that knows when something, despite it's veiled guise of tolerance, happens to be wrong and untrue. An obsessive reluctance to cling to an untruth is often as harmful as perpetuating a known falsehood.

Another excuse for little 'pimpy' delusions. Little 'pimpy's' lips must be hungry to change the subject matter again. With claims of 'i.e. forethought, reason, realism.' Little 'pimpy's' excuse, is that he even has a clue to what these adherences are scholastically for.

It never seems to amaze me that when little 'pimpy' dictators show their true nature, 'oppression' of another's beliefs, which seek to harm no one, in a forum which deals with free expression appertaining to sexual desires, they 'dictate' their own pathetic version of morality into it!!! As if this justifies little 'pimpy' dictation. NOT!!!

Just remember baby 'pimpy,' we're trying not to use to many words. So little baby 'pimpy' can continue to pretend in dictating competent responses. So as not to confuse the mind sucking joy, little 'pimpy' gets from playacting, as if capable of being 'One' who has even the first inkling about TRUTH!!! Or, what Truth is established upon.

Now, be a good little 'pimpy' baby, and go back and suck on your little 'pimpy' thumb for a brain. So, when you grow up, you can become a proficient little 'pimp' sucking dictator. :hump:

Restitutor:love:

Name-calling is first step to murder

In my seldom-sufficiently-humble opinion, some of us in here (maybe all of us) would gain from a discussion of why name-calling is often the first step in toward many forms of murder, and we would also gain by reflecting a little on what the antidote is.

Mark :love:

Antidotal Behavior

RoamingWifeAndHerHubby said:
In my seldom-sufficiently-humble opinion, some of us in here (maybe all of us) would gain from a discussion of why name-calling is often the first step in toward many forms of murder, and we would also gain by reflecting a little on what the antidote is.

Mark :love:

Respectfully I agree. And accordingly, grant such respect to the demeanor of any exchange, if such is given to one's beliefs, which seek to harm no one. And again, I whole heartily support such opinion and constraints, if 'All Walks of Life' showed the same respect for opinions or other beliefs which are expressed to harm none.

But, when in the course of human events, such exchanges which evinces a design of servitude in an oppressive nature, then in the interest of the innocent and defenseless, I Stand...at the Gate of Liberty, Justice, and the Pursuit of Happiness. To preserve the dignity of freedom for 'All Walks of Life,' in the interest of Universal Peace.

Restitutor:cool:

Age-old question: In Whose Name?

Love, Peace Harmony, Compassion and BEING ;)

The Answer: In Whose Name!!!

RoamingWifeAndHerHubby said:
Love, Peace Harmony, Compassion and BEING ;)

Graciously it is accepted appertaining to Love, Harmony, Compassion and Being. There is no quarter otherwise!!!

As it relates to the subject matter title, i.e. 'In Whose Name.'

Let it be known from the 'Halls of Liberty, Justice and the Pursuit of Happiness.' It is in the name of 'The Science of Right Reasoning' exercised by 'All Walks of Life seeking Good Will' in the interest of Universal Peace.

Restitutor Lex Aeternae;)

One of the most troubling, insidious and debilitating mental defects is the one of self-deceit. It’s an almost imperceptible erosion of reason brought about by denial and lying to one’s self. It’s like an alcoholic, steeped in denial, who refuses to accept the truth of his addiction. Like a Pavlovian dog that learns by rote memorization and repetition, a person can convince themselves that the most blatant and outlandish falsehoods are actually definitive truths. But, like the alcoholic who knows in the darkest recesses of his heart that he does have a problem, these individuals also know the “truth” they cling to is a bold-faced lie. It’s such an instance like this that have people like Restitutor and his ilk, for reasons of insecurity, inferiority and self-persecution, believing that another race of people is superior to another.

But the basic tenants of truth in such a matter is that white people are not superior to black people………black people are not superior to Caucasians, Latinos are not superior to Asians, Italians are not superior to Polish people, etc. You can invert whatever ethnic group you wish to into this equation and the truth remains that no one people is superior to another (especially for the mere reason of ethnicity). Do some possess skills or traits superior to the others? Of course; Asians historically score far higher than any other ethnicity in mathematical aptitude tests. Does this make them superior to the other races on or as a whole? I think we all know the answer to that(or at least those of us not suffering from mental defect do).

So all we can do, in cases like that of Restitutor, is consider the source and hope he seeks the help he so desperately needs. We can hope for the same for those individuals who would mindlessly buy into his constant perpetuation of a blatant mistruth; one that is insulting and dangerous. For they too suffer from the same mental defect that he so obviously does.

Users who are viewing this thread