• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nikki Slut

booblover01

New around here...
Beloved Member
welcome to the site nikki...she loves reading comments about her pics

IMG_1121.JPG
IMG_1122.JPG

shes such a slut! she loves cock and chats with me while her husband is right next to her. she loves cum in her ass as well

IMG_1133.JPG Here's another one of me, tell me if you like them and what you'd do to me

Oh, Honey...what WOULDN'T I do to you? :p
For sure it will involve me fucking you from behind, making you put your ass in the air so I can spread your luscious ass cheeks WIDE, so I can pound you 'til you're sore!
Unless I drop dead first.....

IMG_1134.JPGI'm the slut Nikki that booblover01 posted. We chatted and swapped pictures, next thing I know he's posted them. I like people looking at my pictures though
Thank you. They are sexy as hell. Will you share more?

this slut told me yesterday that she would love to be tied up and *****...to be used as a fuck toy. she also said she would love to be spanked until her ass bleeds...what a ***** she is

I told the slut to take a shower with her husband and to think of me...this is her side of the story

I washed his cock and ass clean, knelt down
Started to stroke his cock, he was rock hard.
My other hand was squeezing his full balls hard
I started to jerk him off into my mouth
He pulled my head onto his cock
I slipped 2 fingers up his ass
Fucking his ass as he fucked my throat
All the time I was thinking of your body and your big cock
After a few minutes he shot his load down my throat, I swallowed what I could
When I had finished I told him that I had been imagining you
He called me a fucking bitch and ***** before kissing me and going to work

IMG_3845.JPG

Oh, Honey...what WOULDN'T I do to you? :p
For sure it will involve me fucking you from behind, making you put your ass in the air so I can spread your luscious ass cheeks WIDE, so I can pound you 'til you're sore!
Unless I drop dead first.....
Let's see what happens first ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back