• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

*********, No rules

• Thread startercuckoldBG
  • Start date
hi male sub bi, I need to be controlled
anydesk 483637865
Teamviewer 834 623 131 sissy

seeking nasty dom/exposer

*******.com_219972_0065ea3371f1.gif

• Wow
Reactions: Goochy
I don't have anydesk but let me know if you want to see my wife

You make the rules. Lock me out change my settings, background. Her pics and social media is all for you and free to post online.
Have some fun. Google drive is open, twitter, etc. make her famous
AD 266 001 563
PW alexandraz

Havefun said:
You make the rules. Lock me out change my settings, background. Her pics and social media is all for you and free to post online.
Have some fun. Google drive is open, twitter, etc. make her famous
AD 266 001 563
PW alexandraz
Have it open again. Someone put teamviewer on it last night so you can go that way if you look at the code

I am 46 dom male .. i am looking to own you pc by anydesk give me control to ****** and humiliate you ... pm me

Come take over my google drive and ****** my fiancé as hard as you like with her info. Change my settings background lock me out etc. make her well known by all

AD 266 001 563
PW alexandraz

TV 875 988 159
PW alexandraz

Going back to bed, come have some fun...

Reactions: wesamBull
Anydesk: 604 742 301
Password: Jim12345

Come take over my google drive and ****** my fiancé as hard as you like with her info. Change my settings background lock me out etc. make her well known by all

AD 266 001 563
PW alexandraz

TV 875 988 159
PW alexandraz

****** my latina wife 42 using my browser and upload her to sites while I watch. Have AD

hi, male sub bi. I know i must serve and obey.
anydesk 483637865 pw JeanneWife
teamviewer 834 623 131

Terms and conditions [“computer use rules”] for this computer. This contract always applies. The User of the computer is not allowed to remove any rules without asking. Use of the computer is subject to these terms and conditions:

User is not allowed to delete or uninstall any file/program unless the computer’s storage is full.
User must always leave their PC on and connected.
User is not allowed to remove the Anydesk or Teamviewer password.
User must allow anything to be downloaded through Anydesk.
The connected person should disable the users input the whole time they are connected.
User is not allowed to disconnect anyone when they are connected.
User must obey all rules stated here, even when no one is connected.
User must put on the stockings and panties when a user connects.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread