• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

no strings attached

• Thread startercheating wife
  • Start date
(I Need A) or is it ANITA- Big Black Cock.

Hello Anita

Hi Im a 25 y/o black bull from south jersey. I have an 10 inch cock with pics to prove. I am also featured on this site with another married white wife. I can also bring a friend that would join us as well. If you are sincerley interested please do not hesitate to e-mail me at cutty7@comcast.net. I will send pics and my telephone number once I recieve your e-mail

married white male here, I wish you were my wife, I'd love for you to cheat on me, tease me, and have you take lots of black men as lovers. Make me cry and beg for you and your gorgeous body but deny me and keep yourself only for black cock and cum. You husband is SO lucky. I can't believe how fantastic you look and I can only dream of how you must look filled with your black mans superior cock.

DAAAAMN baby gurl!! You make a nigga wish he lived in NJ for a day! If you ever SWING down to florida hit me up on the low.

3 pages of replies. Only 1 from the area. Do you guys read before you reply or do you just reply to any picture. While she did fail to say where she was at first, she did say on the first page that she was in NJ so two pages later, someone is asking her if she is in CA?

Hey sent you an email, lets see if you really want it like you say you do

let me

let me take you infront of your hubby, and show him what 9" by 5" can do for you

Users who are viewing this thread