• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Northern Virginia Hotwife

There used to be a couple clubs downtown that cater to your wifes appetites. ( and yours). I have many a fond memory but none, like that one I love to have with your wife. Her photos she shared with us are very appealing. She reminds me of a great meal. :)
Keep it up and share with us.

tanboat05 clubs in D.C. ? There was a place in Reston some years back I hear where you could take your wife, watch her dance with guys and hook up. Any clues as to places in Reston, Herndon, Sterling, Leesburg, that area?

I cant think of any other than online connections in those areas you are mentioning.

There used to be a meet and greet place downtown at a nightclub that dedicated a night or two to the lifestyle. No on premis, but there were plenty of places folks to go near by.

She is beautiful. Local MWM bull in Washington, D.C. area. Let's meet for drinks sometime. If interested, PM me. Happy Holidays.
wifepleaser2007

What a body she has! I would love to see her riding on a BBC. I wish I could figure out how to get my wife's wild side to come out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back