• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Not every one is fake in DC this is what happened to me

• Thread starterpurringpussy
  • Start date
Miss purr...........this is what im talkin bout when i refer to choice freak quality......youre tops............delicious............Grade A.........i can conjure up images of your body being used, serviced, turned on and turned out........amazing woman..........brilliantly titillating to be exact.

i text u that i was all that and nite the other, but didnt get a response from u. why???

lord_aragon said:
i text u that i was all that and nite the other, but didnt get a response from u. why???

Would you like to try that again your lordship

You again???

Whammer said:
FAKE! Which is just what you would expect.

According you everyone here is fake.
But you are real...A real asshole...
Bet you are home alone squeezing your little white penis. I

Clara

lmao sorry, keep posting all ya want , don't worry about me, i just get laughs from stuff i think is off sometimes, in the u.s. only a 70 year old person would be likely to say trousers, im readin along, like "this ain't to bad," then trousers,,and im like picturing a some nursing home sex acts and i laugh my ass off, you might as well type along however you want, but If all oF ThE SuDdEN YoU TyPe LiKe ThIs, im gonna think your fifteen

i Talk the same way. I usually squirt too!
Luv, G

sexshooter said:
lmao she said trousers.............."i rubbed his cock through his trousers"
wtf are trousers, seriously , you might as well said nickerbackers, or daduntdadunts or some shit, i can see it now, whats next? he'll lay you on the davenport and give you some good relations..lmao, at least we know your definetley a old white person
She is British....not everybody speaks American. In Britain we all say Trousers and Pants are underwear to us. I know American...how come you don't know English....lol

Trousers, pants, -- they came off

I'm laughing at the things that folks are concerned about. Really!

sexshooter said:
lmao she said trousers.............."i rubbed his cock through his trousers"
wtf are trousers, seriously , you might as well said nickerbackers, or daduntdadunts or some shit, i can see it now, whats next? he'll lay you on the davenport and give you some good relations..lmao, at least we know your definetley a old white person

LMAO thats some funny shit!

Field trip

Purrr ...

I heared there was another installment about a field trip? correct me if I am wrong !

Users who are viewing this thread