• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

One Hander

• Thread starterjackooo
  • Start date

jackooo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 6, 2007
So my wife has given me a new nickname. She uses it whenever she feels the need to tweak me. I really didn't know what it mean at first. She caught me masturbating a few weeks ago, and I thought that was it for awhile. Then she told me when we were fooling around that it she can old fit one hand on my shaft when she strokes my cock.

Change hands occasionally to avoid the blisters.

If a guy gets inside, it does not pay to be fussy about how it feels --------you got lucky and that does not happen too often for many guys.

A fuck is a fuck, is a fuck, is a fuck, is a fuck...................may the smile never leave your face, even if your cock never twitches again. Ask any guy in the SLAMMER long term. A bird in the hand, is better than many dreams, so treasure every BIRD you hold.

When I met her for lunch yesterday, her assistant went into the office and told her onehander is here to meet you for lunch. They both smiled when he said it. I don't think he knows I heard him. This is the same guy she went a business trips with back in January. I've heard her say the nickname on the phone a few times at home too.

Less than a handful

jackooo said:
So my wife has given me a new nickname. She uses it whenever she feels the need to tweak me. I really didn't know what it mean at first. She caught me masturbating a few weeks ago, and I thought that was it for awhile. Then she told me when we were fooling around that it she can old fit one hand on my shaft when she strokes my cock.

My wife's palm is just over 3" wide so when she wrapped her hand around my cock she covered it totally! She could wank me off without me seeing myself cum. She'd just give me her palm to lick clean.

jackooo said:
When I met her for lunch yesterday, her assistant went into the office and told her onehander is here to meet you for lunch. They both smiled when he said it. I don't think he knows I heard him. This is the same guy she went [on] a business trip with back in January. I've heard her say the nickname on the phone a few times at home too.

That's very nice.... I like it. Your wife obviously has a well-developed talent for humiliating you in an exquisite way, while not seeming to be saying anything inappropriate.

Is she talented in other ways? Has she openly made you her cuckold, or does she require you to infer that indirectly....?

Custer Laststand said:
That's very nice.... I like it. Your wife obviously has a well-developed talent for humiliating you in an exquisite way, while not seeming to be saying anything inappropriate.

Is she talented in other ways? Has she openly made you her cuckold, or does she require you to infer that indirectly....?

It's just been fantasy but she knows how it really gets me off, and lately she has been getting into it a lot more. Exquisite is a good word to describe her, she's a goddess with and incredible imagination. She's goes to the gym three times a week and is in really great shape.

She's gone again this weekend to a conference with her assistant. I thought he'd be gone soon since he's finished with his degree, but it sounds like they will be bringing him on full time.

MacNfries said:
jackooo ... maybe she just has BIG HANDS ... ever consider that? :eek:

Her hands are actually pretty small. One of the things she likes to tell me about is the real cock she had in college. She has a few of her dildos named after some college boyfriends based on their size.

Sounds promising! Is she fucking her assistant? Any chance of any pics of her? Also, keep encouraging her to humilate you; all cuckolds love that lol

So something has changed. She had another weekend away with her assistant this past weekend, and seems kinda different. We had sex last night and started with the cuck fantasy talk during the second round. She was into it pretty heavy, but with lots of questions. 'You'd really like to see me get fucked hard with a huge cock wouldn't you?' 'really? you'd really want me to?'

Normally she just tells me stories and such, not so present and intense. Very Hot. I haven't asked her directly if anything went on, but when I ask her about the trip in general she is aloof and evasive.

I think she know's it's driving me crazy, she is really great at that. She can read me like a book.

Jackooo,

aka Onehander—

The following comment in your initial post of 5 Jun. 2009:

jackooo said:
When I met [my wife] for lunch yesterday, her assistant went into the office and told her, "Onehander is here to meet you for lunch."

and your comments of today:

jackooo said:
Something has changed. She had another weekend away with her assistant this past weekend, and seems kinda different. .... etc .... When I ask her about the trip, she is aloof and evasive.

Suggest you are now cuckold Jackooo.

Perhaps it would help you adapt to your new role, in your marriage and in life, if you and your wife were to read the "advice to lovelorn cuckolds" columns by "Mother Debbie, Internet columnist." They're among the "C.D.E. Cuckold Stories," here:

C.D.E Cuckolds Stories

(These stories are fiction.) Scroll down to the series of “Dear Mother Debbie” columns, Vol. 1, Vol. 2, …., Vol. 5.

Vol. 1 begins here:

http://www.asstr.org/~Kristen/cde/cde40-1.txt

Best regards to both of you, and may your cuckoldress find her office-assistant lover satisfying.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Jackooo,

Suggest you are now cuckold Jackooo.

It's possible. That or she's just screwing with me again, which she also knows drives me crazy. It wouldn't be the first time she toyed with me mentally.

It does seem a little different this time though.

MacNfries said:
jackooo ... maybe she just has BIG HANDS ... ever consider that? I once dated a girl for a short while that she was so loose when I fucked her, I could barely feel my cock inside her. And, although I do have a smaller than average cock, she definitely had a larger than normal pussy.... just a bad combination, I reckon. I could easily put both hands in her. She could have easily handled a horse's cock. So, I reckon its who's perspective you take ... LOL! Mac :eek:

Like the old joke. This guy meets a gal who was telling him how tight she is. Well they end up in bed, and she says "stick a finger in me",,, so he does. Then she says "now stick two in me",,,, again he does. This continues 3,4, then he is fisting her. Finally she screams in extasy "put both hands in me", again he follows and he is sliding both hands in and out. Then she says "now clap" He says "I can't",,,,, she smiles and says "told you I was tight" :eek:

Ask her how her weekend went. Tell her about this site you found. If she is open to cucking you she maybe open to coming on here and talking about it out in the open. Or at least reading what others are doing and what turns you on.
My cuck comes on here as well. He found the site for me and told me about it and I love it. It’s made me more open about this lifestyle and way more open with my husband/cuck. Communication will be you keep to a successful relationship between you two.

Users who are viewing this thread