• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

One way mirror for cuckolds

• Thread starterSaraha
  • Start date

Saraha

Contributing member!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
It would be an interesting experiment for 15 cuckolds to go a party and watch 30-40 Bulls ride the 15 wives from the sanctuary of a seperate room with a one-way mirror.

Not only would the cuckold see his wife "taken" by many Bulls, but he would see the other 14 cuckolds have their wives taken as well.

The 15 cuckolds could then form a support group to encourage each other to immerse more deeply into the lifestyle. It must be emotionally difficult for cuckolds to solder on without a mentor to help them "accept their lot".

Nice fantasy! I love the idea but in real life it would be unlikely to find 60 to 70 like-minded people to fill all the roles. There is also the small detail that one-way mirrors are illegal in most places.

I do love your thinking and if you do pull it off please tell us all about it!

Nice concept...

Hi Ms. Saraha,

Saraha said:
It would be an interesting experiment for 15 cuckolds to go a party and watch 30-40 Bulls ride the 15 wives from the sanctuary of a seperate room with a one-way mirror.

This is a good idea. Convening a party of 15 cuckolds and their wives, however, with each wife also accompanied by her bull, sounds somewhat cumbersome. Perhaps a good alternative would be to do this on an individual level, with each cuckold installing one-way mirror in his wife's boudoir so he can watch from an adjacent room (preferably a spare bedroom) while his wife fucks her lover.

The cuckold, of course, would have to take care to not cough, sneeze, or make other noises inadvertently that would reveal his presence, especially if the lover thinks he's fucking the cuckold's wife without his knowledge.

—Custer

What a sexy, wonderfull idea

Saraha said:

Not only would the cuckold see his wife "taken" by many Bulls, but he would see the other 14 cuckolds have their wives taken as well.

The 15 cuckolds could then form a support group to encourage each other to immerse more deeply into the lifestyle. It must be emotionally difficult for cuckolds to solder on without a mentor to help them "accept their lot".

I think the cuckolds would enjoy, expecially if they were nude, and the others could see their arousal. Each couple could be resposible for bringing at least three men willing to screw the women. A group of young collage guys might be persuaded to do this. The wine should flow freely. I think the cuckolds might even enjoy it more than the women. I think the sissies would love it, but the other cuckold men may be reluctant for others to know they are cuckold, but then they do have to get used to it. The women probably have a network already. I have always said that once a woman becomes a cuckoldress and her husband knows and accepts she adopts a much more liberal attitude, not to say she is not descreet as to who knows.

Attachments

• b717xtm3.jpg
    b717xtm3.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 577
  • b717xtm4.jpg
    b717xtm4.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 554
  • hubby%20is%20at%20work.jpg
    hubby%20is%20at%20work.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 545
  • fucking%20him.jpg
    fucking%20him.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 551
  • ID62049_8.jpg
    ID62049_8.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 534
I wonder if anyone out there has a best pal that is also a cuckold. Maybe another guy you went to school with, grew up together, hang out, and now both of you watch your wife fuck others.

This fantasy would easily play out then, the two buddies behind the mirror watching their wives fucking. The two wives may not be there at the same time, you could invite your friend over to watch your wife get fucked, and you going to his place.

Then, when the bull leaves you could go out there and eat the cum out of her pussy while your buddy watches you from behind the mirror.

I was taught how to make those mirrors some years ago as the commercial ones are expensive. The home made ones are better anyway as you can make it exactly as discrete as you want.

A little useless knowledge. You can use the clear wrapping tape to make a peephole in frosted glass. Makes it clear

Sounds great. I have loads of frosted glass in my bedroom and lounge windows.

More useless knowledge then.

Puller said:
I was taught how to make those mirrors some years ago as the commercial ones are expensive. The home made ones are better anyway as you can make it exactly as discrete as you want.

Exactly how do you make a one-way mirror? You have peaked my curiosity. I bet there are others who secretly would like to know. The mirror must be better than hiding in a cupboard, looking through a crack in the timber.

Why do you say it is useless knowledge. It is not enough for some cucks to give permission for their wife to live the lifestyle, they want to see the evidence that she has accepted their gift of extra loving.

Would like you to expand on your reasons, so I can have empathy with your beliefs.
Is it really that easy to turn an ordinary mirror into a "magic mirror" ?

The Bull and cuckoldress could use a secret mirror to see whether the cuckold is rubbing himself as he listens to their lovemaking sounds in the bedroom through the wall. Then they can adjust their "performance" to make his brain more excited or more humiliated at the realisation that the bull is a FAR BETTER LOVER.

A side room could allow some guests to see both sides of a glory hole, as they watch with amusement at the performance of horny men and women either sucking cock or taking a cock up their tunnels.

Are there any other ways a mirror can be used, apart from the illegal use of one-way mirrors in guest accommodation in motels and overnight accommodation.

Some of the bordellos blackmail rich clients - which is most distasteful.

Mirrors may enhance cuckoldry lifestyle if used wisely.

Saraha said:
Exactly how do you make a one-way mirror? You have peaked my curiosity. I bet there are others who secretly would like to know. The mirror must be better than hiding in a cupboard, looking through a crack in the timber.

Well Custer has provided a good link but the simple method is fairly straight forward.

All you have to do is thin the silvering in a particular place. To thin, remove the paint on the back with paint stripper to ****** an area of silver. Then using a very mild abrasive like brass polish or better silver polish carefully and evenly polish the silver to thin it. It is very much make two strokes and then examine to see how much you can see through the silvering. Then do some more. Better to practice on an old mirror to get it right.

A guy I knew covered the bedroom wall above the bed with 12 inch mirror tiles. They are cheap and he thinned two complete tiles and put them amongst the good tiles in out of the way places. The room the viewing is being done from should of course be completely dark or the tile will become a sheet of clear glass.

When not in use the back of the tile should be covered with a picture or such to prevent it being noticed.

Saraha said:
The Bull and cuckoldress could use a secret mirror to see whether the cuckold is rubbing himself as he listens to their lovemaking sounds in the bedroom through the wall. Then they can adjust their "performance" to make his brain more excited or more humiliated at the realisation that the bull is a FAR BETTER LOVER.

Wow! I wasn't that intrigued by the original post, but this is interesting. I've kept away from their lovemaking sessions. I haven't peeped or listened or even been in the same building. But it is something I think about.

And then if I were to do that and then find later that they were watching me the whole time? That would blow my mind. It's like they already dominate my thoughts, and then to find that they had violated my privacy like that? I find it very erotic.

Users who are viewing this thread