• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

opinion on me getting her to take a boyfriend

• Thread starternjguy99
  • Start date

njguy99

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 2, 2006
I am posting my pictures on here for the first time. I'll put her photos up too. I'd like to hear opinions. In addition I am finally accepting that I'm bare able to pleasure her and am looking for someone in nj to help get her to not be afraid to do this.

Attachments

• me1.jpg
    me1.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 143
  • me2.jpg
    me2.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 124
  • me3.jpg
    me3.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 138
  • raq1.jpg
    raq1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 314
  • raq2.jpg
    raq2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 462
one more of her

as you can see how lucky i am. I don't bring much to her, but I love her. I want to find a friend to come visit. Someone that we'll be friends with her and I both. One monogomous threesome I guess. However it will take work and I need someone local to help me get her to try this again. It almost happened 2 years ago, but the guy backed out. Want to try again.........

Attachments

• raq3.jpg
    raq3.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 328
She's very beautiful. It's great that you want her to be happy. Do you two talk about it?

Well, i don't want to give up having sex completely, but I want to make sure she is getting properly stimulated. I'm willing to do plenty for her. I have shaved, and it does look a little bigger, but 5.5 on a good day is only going so far.

I'm willing to share her, and even do some things most guys consider revolting (like eat her pussy while she gets fucked) but I don't want full blown humiliation.... She keeps telling me that she doesn't need bigger, but i don't believe her. I think she just trys to keep me from feeling bad. But honestly, it doesn't. It is what it is, all I can do is try to make it better for her, and by doing that I've learned it brings me pleasure too. I did a mfm with an ex girlfriend once, and we met with the same guy for almost a year. By the last few times we did it, I was sucking his cock with her. It was very enjoyable and I hope to maybe get my wife now to try. She was ready once, but now shes overly conscious about her body because shes gained weight. She wants to goto a gym, and we are going to go together. Hopefully it helps her self consciousness....

adding a few of me shaved, looks like it helps a little but i still think im small. me.jpg
m2.jpg
me3.jpg

There is a new penis enlargement pill on the market and it is called NATURALLY HUGE and besides the usual herbs, contains nitric oxide that has made guys penises thicker and longer - and it has a water-tight 100% guarantee of money back if you are not completely satisfied. Expect the gains to come from the 5th week onwards.

You would need 3 bottles and your penis looks like it would respond quite fast. You just take two pills 90-120 mins before going to sleep. Google the website and have a look at some videos of guys who are delighted with the results.

Naturally Huge has got great results for guys who got no results with other pills.

I like cuckolds to maximise their libido and emotions, so their penis will go rock hard whenever they think of their wife/girlfriend having sex with other men. It helps heaps to refine your oral skills between her thighs, and keeps you committed to your marriage.

The gain in size is permanent, and if you keep taking it for too many months, you can make your penis TOO BIG.

i'm happy the way i am. i want to pleasure my wife by letting her have one other man we are firends with. its for both of us not just her. i don't mind being small. i've come to like it and the creative thinking its gotten me to have. i'm not looking for magic beans. i want to be able to just look at my wife and ask her, "do you feel like doing somthing fun this weekend"? getting a nod or a yes would be great. the only gripe i have about being small is wondering wheter or not i've helped her to be sexually satisfied. women often never tell us for fear of hurting our feelings. if i have a small dick then just tell me!

I came across a website, but can't find it again at the moment, and it gave a detailed scientific evaluation of about 35 products that claim to make penises get bigger. Naturally huge was the top one in a trial to see if they actually worked. It explained why some of the products could not possibly work, and it listed the products into about 6 categories regarding their success or otherwise. Your mate Ron Jeremy is on a different website to what I was looking at.

Users who are viewing this thread