• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Opinions on blonde wife

• Thread starterconchord
  • Start date

conchord

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Jul 9, 2007
unsee.cc
What would you do to her?

car.jpg cat.jpg look at me.jpg bach.jpg every.jpg

Reactions: joost
Got to luv it

fuck the holy shit out of her with the wedding dress on damn!!!

Nigga Fuck her on her wedding nite

make hubby watch her take huge blk cocks

I'd take her and all her bridesmaids to a black college frat and let the brothers have their way with all those lovely white girls....

Last edited by a moderator:
why is she not being black bred -every day

wow

now that is a very nice pussy!

Behind the scenes pic... She hints every now and then about wanting to fuck black guys but I don't know if she's serious.

Attachments

• phpwXEE8MAM.jpg
    phpwXEE8MAM.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,995
Actually a great assortment of pics and if she is open minded, a great future!!!

big black cock, big black cock, big black cock, big black cock oh my that sweet new bride need some BIG HARD BLACK COCK on a very regular basis

drop dead gorgeous,natural she would look incredibly hot between two
black guys

She deserves to be fucked long and hard by big black wearing her wedding dress and the pics posted here....including the ones of her husband licking her sloppy cum filled pussy clean.

I would fuck her brains out and cum deep inside her that way you guys would have a reminder of that night 9 months later!

Users who are viewing this thread