• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Oregon Wife 4 BBC

• Thread starterOregoncple4black
  • Start date

Oregoncple4black

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 27, 2004
Hot Sexy Blonde wife loves black men...

Attachments

• DSC00009.jpg
    DSC00009.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 3,577
sounds would love to travel to stretch that nice pussy of yours wife get at me...

mmmm. would love to join you in some blk sperm drinking

theres nothing like the sight of a white wife sucking black cock!! Post more pics of your wife in action

More..........

What do you think? Should she swallow his HUGE load?

Attachments

• DSC00008.jpg
    DSC00008.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 2,219
Wow! I wish I lived on the west coast so that I could get a piece of that ass. She is one hot beautiful woman. Lets hear from u more.(with pics)

Yes She Needs To Swallow His Load, And Show Us The Pics Of His Cumm Running Out Of Her Hot Pussy.

What can I say wow that pic is sexy. DId she let him cum in her? Did he cum in her mouth or pussy?
Show us more pics of your girl in action my wife is soo ready to try black she gets really worked up with pics of average wives fucking black guys. NICE!

does she even have his cock in her mouth he bobbing her head without a hand blocking the view would be more inpressive a shot she needs to deep thoart that cock

On the phone with Black Lover

Trying to set up a Gangbang

Attachments

• DSC00029.jpg
    DSC00029.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1,055

Users who are viewing this thread