• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Our first time

• Thread startertripcr
  • Start date

tripcr

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 23, 2009
Many years ago I was at a friend’s house (”Bill”) in his basement bar drinking and talking with him when his wife Judy came down. She asked if there was anything we wanted before she went to bed and he said “yeah, you down here naked”. We all laughed and she went back upstairs, only to reappear in a few moments wearing a caftan. I thought nothing of it figuring she was just about to go to bed and had a last minute question for him. They talked quietly away from me and she finally went upstairs. On a later occasion he told me that she had had nothing on under the caftan and was fully prepared to have sex with us but he had chickened out.

From that point I was filled with lust and obsessed with the idea of getting into a three way with someone somehow. When I was with my wife I initiated role playing where I was another guy which seemed OK with her. Then one evening I asked her to tell me who I “was” in her half of the fantasy, “Bill” she said. Then call me Bill I told her so she did then and for our next few sessions, until she finally asked me “Do you really want this to happen?”

I suddenly understood how he had felt when his wife had come down to us; I told her I think so. She just said, “If you want to arrange it we can do it.”

A nervous call to Bill the next day …”remember when we almost…with Judy?...well how would you feel about..it seems we have some, uh mutual fantasies between the three of us..you me and my wife I mean...” resulted in the three of us sitting together on our couch two evenings later.

My wife sat between us but chat was strained and things were a bit awkward. Finally, I put my arm around her, pulled her face to mine and began kissing her. I felt her move a little adjusting herself so I broke the kiss and looked. While she and I had kissed he had undone several buttons on her blouse and had his hand under it on her tits. Her left hand was on his crotch rubbing his cock through his pants.

“I need my other hand” she whispered to me and I moved to free her right hand from behind me. She turned towards him and began unzipping him then putting her hand on his cock through his underwear. They had started French kissing. I almost came just watching their tongues in each other’s mouths.

His hand was no longer in her shirt; it had worked her pants loose and was now going down into her panties. The movement of the bulge in her crotch showed me he had his fingers on her slit, maybe in her. Meanwhile her hand was in his underpants; her wrist pulling the waistband up like an open tent giving me a clear view…my wife was stroking my friend’s hard cock.

I heard her say “Let’s go to the bedroom” and the three of us got up and walked down the hall. Once there they turned and faced each other, tongue kissing, hugging and working each other’s clothes off. I took care of my own.

They were standing locked in a close embrace, bodies pressed tight from head to toe. I was standing behind her and thought I would reach under her butt and play with her clit. Much to my surprise I discovered they had already worked his cock under her so it was lying between her cunt lips like a hot dog in a bun, pressing upwards. I tried to put the tip of him into her but he was too hard to bend that way.

She then pulled a little away from him and said to me “it’s not going to work standing, I want to lie down” and rotated down onto the bed pulling him on top of her.

As she laid back he put her hands on the bed over her head and held them down on the mattress. They were stretched out one exactly atop the other, hands over their heads, her tits squashed under his chest, their legs thigh to thigh. They stopped kissing and he pulled his head up from hers. They just stared silently into each others eyes as her legs spread and his went down onto the bed between them. Their hips rocked a little side to side as his cock and her pussy searched for each other and for a way to get even closer together.

The silence was broken as she gasped. She tipped her hips slightly upwards as he pushed his butt slightly forwards. Still staring into each other’s eyes, scarcely breathing, they stopped moving again, the entire length of his cock coupled with my wife’s pussy. They held the position for a moment then he moaned. I knew what was happening, she was working the muscles inside her pussy and massaging his cock. He began a slow hump, not pulling back much. The result was that he stayed almost completely in her but applied a rhythmic pressure to her clit.

It seemed like a few minute but the clock went around whole hour before they both started to groan and she whispered to him “Come inside me baby, fuck me, come in my married pussy”. By then her legs were locked over his thighs, feet tucked in by his knees. Their hands were gripping each other’s butts pulling then relaxing. They both shouted their release, his sperm swimming upwards in her spasming tunnel, her pussy straining to get pregnant by him.

She made him stay inside her for a while, holding him tight to her with her legs, although he didn’t struggle much. I was by then lying on the bed just watching and playing with myself. She rolled towards me and told me to flip ends so we were 69ing on our sides. She smelled of her sex and I knew I was also tasting his cum which made me come in her mouth very quickly. As I relaxed his hand went between her legs again and he fingered her to one more orgasm before the evening ended.

G8 story. Please don't let it be your last.

Users who are viewing this thread