• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Our Honey moon in Jamaica

• Thread starterMygirlChristina
  • Start date

MygirlChristina

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 20, 2006
We are getting married in February and I want to know what they are going to think of my fiance there

all i can say is, if you leave her unprotected for long enough, nature will take its course ;)

my hub left me alone for several hours and i managed to take on 2 black dicks

Is your bride-to-be interested in allowing BBC first chance at her cherry on the wedding night, with you delaying your consummation fun for a few days?

They will love her very much, she is very pretty.

She's gorgeous, she will look amazing stretched out, moaning and begging on a huge black cock...we all want pictures. :D

they will think she is another american white chick not getting what she needs and will make her a slut for black cock. enjoy youre life as a cuckold real question is what will youre role be in the future?

i am in jamaica will be waiting 2 meet u tell me where ru staying

meet in jamaica

i will meet u tell me where in jamaica ur staying

Or they will probably realize many American couples engage in this activity to enhance an already good sex life and nothing more or less. Despite what some idiots try to spread around here like it is gospel, the majority of wives engaging in this aren't missing anything at home. I guess some just have to continually say so for their own fragile egos.

trolling the troller who called me a troller...lmao not every black male is a thug and believes in the "dominance' theory" that you are so afraid of.

The dude asked a question, and if i was a Jamaican black and they were on their HONEYMOON...its there honeymoon for God's sake, isnt anything sacred anymore? well what else would I think?

most guys like this post these fantasy/reality questions on here to be told their wives and gf's are to be nasty sluts..not classy woman..lets be real.

You certainly took great liberties, according to your own beliefs, what the Jamaican men would think. He didn't ask what you would think, he asked what Jamaican men would think. But you chose to speak on behalf of all of them in lieu of your own personal feelings.

And I'm hardly afraid of the thug or dominant black men mindset. It makes me laugh actually. And you also don't know what men are wanting in terms of a reply when they post photos of their wives. As a white guy who has had past girlfriends I've shared in this context, let me say that not all of us appreciate them being belittled. We want to hear the guys find our ladies sexy for sure but not disrespected. Most men, if you or anyone else did so, would pass you over without a 2nd thought.

whatever pimp lets see i'm black...and youre white....who might be able to relate to the question better? hmmm? you even got Will sick of you now...if that dont make you wake you up, nothing will (no pun intended). I posted new threads to see what people think on this stuff...try not to ruin them too.

I won't post in them at all as they weren't directed at me as a white male. But I'm betting (and hoping) you'll be quite surprised by the results. As far as Will being "exasperated" with me..........well then perhaps he can understand through that exasperation, how very tiresome it gets to be faced with the constant, and I do mean constant inferences that all white men can't do the job at home, their wives are absolute gutter sluts and fawn at the sight of every black man and how blacks are better lovers, athletes, etc. It's tiresome as hell.

Part of the reason I came to DC was to escape that mentality. It wasn't always rampant, like it is now, with this kind of stuff. Back in the day (and I've been here since 1996 or so) it was simply a place where white men came to find black men to be with their wives or girlfriends, swinger style, on occasion. The site, like the cuckold definition, has morphed into something it never was or I think intended to be. I get enough of the inferior white guy junk elsewhere. That being said I know I'll never change it but I can always hope for less of it and do my part to see it lessens. I also, as I've stated numerous times, do not care one bit if the "pimp hate" increases or decreases. I'll tone it down a bit by just avoiding certain areas and posts. However if I show others that respect, I want that same respect given back to me and not have this junk shoved down my throat at every turn--or the throats of everyone else who is sick of it-and there are plenty of people sick of it (including you-you being Will).

Thanks Will for trying to AGAIN explain to him about his constant negativism about anything outside his world but it will surely fall on deaf ears for he has stated he would ease several times when called on it, but he doesnt. He doesnt even realize when people actually agree with him in general, unless they are on board 100% without disparity to his views. Its nice to see he once again agreed to tone it down, but lets see if he can practice what he preaaches.

I for one, dont want to ruin this place for others so i will do my best to be cognizant and avoid him. I admit I am just as stubborn as he is, but i do at least offer my definitive views, and try to offer tangible experiences where applicable, no matter to whom or what I am responding too. That is called DEBATE..not arguing.

To clarify my views...i put the name "white boy fantasy" to the fantasy which ..lets be honest is harbored by many white men here and out there...I'm sure there are black men who fantasize about black woman being with white men too, but I dont know any personally nor do i hear of them. I can see how the term is somewhat derogatory, but its not so bad that a war must be fought over it.

Frankly, as a black man, I can assure you that I must put up with far more RACISM and discrimination today in every day life, which stems from white superiority views than the few "non-cucks" in here ever do or will, so people just chill out about it!!!!! Some blacks want to get back at "whitey" for years of racism etc, through the IR dominantion thing, but i'm not one of them, and sex/dominance is not my way to prove myself in the world..its just sex, and I do not believe as some (blacks and whites) do in here about black or any racial superority.

And any comment that someone makes about any thread (whether about homeless fantasy, Glory Holes, Honeymoons, Sissy Cuckolds, etc,) no matter how mainstream or kinky it may be...is not necessarily a personal offense to ALL white or black people or any other race. The true racists and bigots in here, make themselves perfectly clear when they spew their real hatred.

So back to this thread...I dont apologize for anything i wrote, especially responding as a black man, albeit not being Jamaican. I think the poster probably agrees with what i said, and posted that in order to hear stuff like that so he/she can wank off about it. If he/she is one of the "non-cuck" crowd, well then he/she can certainly respond to what i wrote. If he/she wants to fuck around on their honeymoon, well that is a rather radical thing in my viewpoint, and they are likely looking for the wife to be treated like a real slut, not a prim and proper princess, now and into the future...and personally I can't think a little less of this man for wanting that on the honeymoon!

But again without white people like this, well there wouldnt be so many hot woman looking for us blacks. so i dont complain.
THE END!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Drop the shit and ask the man to post more pics of that hot new wifey. WTF are you all thinking?

Please post some more pics and tell us more about her. I'd rather fuck than fight.

pimpology101 said:
Part of the reason I came to DC was to escape that mentality. It wasn't always rampant, like it is now, with this kind of stuff. Back in the day (and I've been here since 1996 or so)

The domain darkcavern.com wasn't even created until June 12 1998 at 4AM and who knows how long it took for it to be an actual web site,lol.
And unless you were one of the early ones to adopt the web, you weren't even browsing it in 1998 anyway. Not many were.

I know everyone has these Jamaican fantasies and I think it's great. But very few wander Jamaica indiscriminately looking for sex or even leave the resorts they are booked at. You have a better chance of having sex with a Jamaican in NYC then you do in Jamaica if you value your property and your life.
That being said, some of the resorts are GREAT places to meet people of all kinds for sex !!!

I'm with DeepLover on this and cannot understand why so much space and time is put into the disagreement rather than into revealing pics of lovely women and views (good views or bad) of the members.
Whether we lke something or not, we should TRY to remember it is America and there is free speech. Now if someone is talking about children or obviously crossing the line of being disrespectful, that's a different matter.

pimpology101 said:
the majority of wives engaging in this aren't missing anything at home.

How do you know this? lol surely they are missing something at home.Sorry about your insecurity.

You take a lot of liberties with knowing what a wife is or isn't missing at home. I think your statement shows just who is the insecure person. But nonetheless we should both digress and allow this thread to continue with its intended course as others have requested.

one night I was having trouble sleeping and I went down to the hotel jacuzzi while my husband was asleep. within 15 minutes, a young, good looking jamaican hotel worker was in there with me. within 5 minutes he was inside me. they will eat her alive if she lets them.

Last edited by a moderator:
anna-mwf said:
one night I was having trouble sleeping and I went down to the hotel jacuzzi while my husband was asleep. within 15 minutes, a young, good looking jamaican hotel worker was in there with me. within 5 minutes he was inside me. they will eat her alive if she lets them.

My wife and I went to St Lucia, and they were round her like flies (big flies)

Wow, Anna

anna-mwf said:

Do elaborate. Please!

Users who are viewing this thread