• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Our Trip to the local Mall

• Thread startertuppinsinmo
  • Start date

tuppinsinmo

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2007
We had been out walking the mall most of the day and truth was my wife had me about wore out. Between book stores and shoe stores, purses and what ever I was ready to sit on my ass. We just got to the JC Penny wing of the mall when a fellow approached us with his dark brown hair pulled back in a pony tail and his black leather vest open, white shirt open half way down as well.
He went straight to my wife, which is no surprise; she was wearing a top she brought back from Germany that was all woven and with no bra under it, all of her tits looked almost bare. I was a little worried we would get stopped by a cop because I kid you not nothing at all is really hidden. He told her he was doing movie ad reviews and would like us to review some new clips and we would get a dollar for our time. I told my wife I would pass and just wait for her on a near by bench. She bent over and asked me to take her bags and purse, I whispered in her ear, the way he is staring at your tits if you get a chance play. She just smiled and said we’ll see.
I set there for an hour and was thinking to myself damn longest clip review I ever seen. When she came around the bend with a big smile on her face, the guy kissed her on cheek just before they thought I would be able to see them, or he thought that anyway.
Soon as she got closer I could see a big, I mean really big hickie starting to form on her left tit right under her tat of a flower.
She walked up to me with that cheek to cheek smile and I knew she had enjoyed more then a movie clip.
She moved up really close to me standing in front of me and said in a low voice, feel up my skirt, I did keeping it hid by my body as best I could, oh it was sticky, thick, and white cum came out on the tip of my finger, I sucked it off and smiled.
Give me the details, lets not go home, lets go to that motel down the road about half a mile, I know its waste of fifty dollars, but I don’t want to drive the couple miles home and have the cum all dripped out before we get there. She smiled and said, you got the money honey, I got the time.
The motel is one of those Economy Holidays so the room did end up costing me 55.00 but I didn’t care. Soon as we got in room I was tearing that top off and sucking that hickie and the nipples. She wouldn’t tell me anything until we got in the room.
It seems once they got back to the viewing room, she noticed he kept looking at her tits so she just asked him out right if he liked the top and what he could see under it. He smiled and blushed and said oh yeah, oh yeah, she pulled the top up letting her tits drop out and he took them in his hands and soon was sucking those long hard nipples. She told him to put a nice hickie under the flower tat and he didn’t mind doing that. While he was doing the hickie she pulled his cock out, it was not fully hard but was getting there and she stroked it a few times. It was about six inches long and somewhere between a quarter and half dollar thick. She said the tip was a real nice pink and a long crack. Soon as he stopped sucking her tit she bent over and took a few licks on the tip of the cock, then a few sucks. She rose up and said something like; I would love to have this in me. He said yeah me too, she lifted her skirt up pulled off her g string laid down on the floor between the chairs and he was on top of her in seconds with pants down to his knees, she thought he would come soon as he got it in her. But she said he fucked and fucked she had to orgasms and was in a hurry for him to cum, she wanted to get out to tell me and us make love. He did cum finally and it was hot, very hot inside her, and she said she was please to see it was not one of those watery cums but thick and even when he pulled out some was dripping so she sucked that off. Put her gee string back on said that was great and came to get me. She asked if I saw the kiss I said oh yeah I did she said he gave her his phone number too.
Well by time she got all this out I was already licking the cum off the labia lips and just playing with the inner lips with my tongue. I lay back on my back and had her stoop over my face, the cum slowly ran down and I could taste her juice mixed with his cum, smell the sweat of the fuck, even knocked a few bits of dirt off her ass.
She bent forward and started sucking my cock, I licked up to her ass hole and began sticking my tongue in, her juice and some of his cum had made it that far too. She can always tell just before I cum, she got off stopped sucking, asked me if I still loved my *****, if I was going to spank her for it. I had her bend over my lap, gave her a few nice slaps on each ass cheek, I know not to do it to hard, then I told her to lay her ass back on bed and take her punishment as a little ***** should. I drove my cock into that slick wet pussy, she came almost as soon as I was in which was good because I always cum fast after she has just been fucked and I love the ideal of my cum mixing with some strangers.
We lay there awhile, and then she said, we got the room, lets go back to the mall and see if I can get more interest. So a quick shower and back to the mall we went, the next trip back to motel room she took a guy and I sit in chair and watched, but by now your bored, hope you enjoyed.
This story has some areas of truth, with a little fiction and I’m not telling you which parts are which because if you have read my other posts you should have no problem knowing the truth from the fiction………

Reactions: canweplaytoo, barbie1955 and dicktracy
Fuckin eh that was a great story. I loved it. I have lived some of it myself and it always makes me feeel great rmembering the past trysts.
Yummy cream pies.

Great post!!!

I wish I could get my girlfriend to be so open like that, she says she is willing to fuck other men, but it still has not happened yet.

Reactions: JeffCA
hmmm

as of this date 1100 people have read this story, only four has seen fit to say hi, bye, kiss my ass, its a good story, etc. Why in the hell don't any of you say yeah we like it, want more stories, or fucking worse thing I ever read. Folks those of us that write do it because we like to, but the insperation to do some comes from postive comments that say its worth our time. We can post them on pay sites if you prefer at least I have several offers to do just that, so if you want to read them for free, would be nice to hear some postive feed back. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep going great story. I want to hear more of your hot wife

Keep them coming

Great stories - keep them coming - love the creampies!

Thank you, I enjoyed it. Especially the part in the mall where you reached up under her dress and felt the sticky cum, and then licked it off your fingers. I think that was hot to do that in the mall.

Thank you readers

I wish to say thank you to those of you that have read the story and enjoyed it. I offer my opligies that my spelling is not always right on, and my gramer refeclts my country up bringing. Can't teach a old dog new tricks. Again thank you

No, no, no. Thank you! Wish this happened at the mall my wife drags me to!

Thanks

Thanks for the great story, that sort of thing just doesn't happen here in the UK, maybe we're too prudish?
One or two questions though:
1. Can you expand a little on the good bits, ie how you sucked the cum from her wet pussy and how it tasted.
2. When will you post some more pics of your amazing wife, the only pics i've seen were on amother thread and GOD she's what every man needs, HOT.

Thanks again.
Moomoo231

OK, it's not always that one has something meaningful to say. It was a good post; I would prefer to have the real part only - that is the big turn on, even if not ideal...
Would like to see more, when you have the time; meanwhile, enjoy the ride!
Panos

hmmm

moomoo231 said:
1. Can you expand a little on the good bits, ie how you sucked the cum from her wet pussy and how it tasted.
2. When will you post some more pics of your amazing wife, the only pics i've seen were on amother thread and GOD she's what every man needs, HOT.

Thanks again.
Moomoo231
The real beauty of licking my wifes sweet pussy after a fuck by a stranger is it never tastes the same. A guys cum tastes changed by what they eat, what meds they are on, etc. How much white sticky cum is never the same either. But I always start with a slow, lick on the tip of clit, then down each labia lip on the outside, the right up the center of her pussy, the taste is usualy a little like weak coffee and the thicker the better. Its the smell that is awsome, the smell of sweat, her juice, his cum, my wife has never had nothing but a sweet clean smell not that heavy odor, so when she plays its her and him and it is strong and musky and i love that taste.
I quit posting so many pictures because of two many guys who wrote nasty comment are emails because she to me is the most beautiful woman in this wold but they insulted her by calling her fat ***** bitch, etc. And I assure you she is a lady and beautiful and I love her to much to listen to that kind of shit.

Reactions: canweplaytoo
Ah

panos_yogi said:
OK, it's not always that one has something meaningful to say. It was a good post; I would prefer to have the real part only - that is the big turn on, even if not ideal...
Would like to see more, when you have the time; meanwhile, enjoy the ride!
Panos
Sure only the true parts would be good, but not very intresting,
went to mall
wife flashed
wife went and got fucked
i licked cum off finger.
lol thanks for reading and the important thing is, that every story I write will have some elements of truth, if not of my wife then of someone that I have talked too, work with, freinds, etc. Have a great weekend

GREAT Story....even better wife ;-)

Thanks!

tuppinsinmo said:
as of this date 1100 people have read this story, only four has seen fit to say hi, bye, kiss my ass, its a good story, etc. Why in the hell don't any of you say yeah we like it, want more stories, or fucking worse thing I ever read. Folks those of us that write do it because we like to, but the insperation to do some comes from postive comments that say its worth our time. We can post them on pay sites if you prefer at least I have several offers to do just that, so if you want to read them for free, would be nice to hear some postive feed back. Thank you.

Quite agree. if youcan be bothered to spend ages typing what happened, a couple of seconds to say thanks would be nice.

Loved reading it, got my cock hard.

Kev

I love the story and love to watch my wife fuck other guys.the best part is when she sits on my face and lets me eat all the cum. Yummmmmmmmmmm
you are lucky to have a hot wife that brings home the cumgiggle

love story

I want wife to fuck other guys like r wife. You are lucky, keep it up. A few photos of wife at gng bNG and me sucking cock

Attachments

• DSC03754.jpg
    DSC03754.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 409
  • DSC03755.jpg
    DSC03755.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 413
  • DSC03729.jpg
    DSC03729.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 361
  • DSC03711.jpg
    DSC03711.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 385
  • DSC03731.jpg
    DSC03731.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 394
Reactions: barbie1955
great story!

I just found this site & your story. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread