• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pain and pleasure of waiting for her

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Soon,

Enjoying your posting here.

Just a thought. With Sue constantly asking you if this is ok with you she maybe wanting to see that you miss her and maybe you should do something that shows her that. Not quite sure how but maybe buy her something special or really make a fuss over her. Although we all know she enjoys this her asking if you're okay maybe her sublte way of asking you to show her that she stilll really matters and that this isn't you losing interest in her. Of course we know you're not but you know how women are... they want that kinda stuff.

Just a thought

Chefton1 said:
Soon,

Enjoying your posting here.

Just a thought. With Sue constantly asking you if this is ok with you she maybe wanting to see that you miss her and maybe you should do something that shows her that. Not quite sure how but maybe buy her something special or really make a fuss over her. Although we all know she enjoys this her asking if you're okay maybe her sublte way of asking you to show her that she stilll really matters and that this isn't you losing interest in her. Of course we know you're not but you know how women are... they want that kinda stuff.

Just a thought

===============

this Sue dame is well aware of her powers
and will someday show herself in her panties
to her long suffering 55 yr old husband of 20 yrs :rolleyes:

I just called her office and there's no answer so she's already left for the day.
I won't know what went on until I hear from her - soon I hope?!!

Hope that blowjob is Ggggggreat! 4 more pussy-less days!

She got home just before 6pm and she was a bit hesitant at first but when she saw I was just happy to see her and that I wasn't all annoyed or anything she relaxed.

I did peek in her pocketbook and I do know that she DID change her panties as the ones in her bag are the ones she had on this morning (light pink color) and the ones that were in her bag this morning (light blue color) aren't there!

I only have a minute before I need to run back downstairs but I am like rock hard excited by what she may have done today. I have no details other than my own imagination right now which is focused on her maybe having fucked him twice today and that she's still walking around with him in her!

Now I need to let my cock calm down a bit before going back downstairs with her and the kids.

Far2 - no doubt that I'll be taking her up on her blow-job offer later tonight!!

You are taking this well Stb. Oh what fun!

Be careful Stb, you might blow Sue's head of with your load :)

I totally agree with Chefton. While you are enjoying a brief period of denial, it certainly won't harm if you express your desire for her in subtle ways - so that she understands very clearly, that although you are enjoying your fantasy, you are suffering as well, because of the lack of physical intimacy. That will make her feel desirable. I know that you haven't lost her (May be in a sense you have), winning her back will lure her right into your heart at the end of the period.

A nice gift would be a great idea when she returns on Friday night. A thoughtful thank you!

So, last night was pretty intense when we finally had time alone.

By the time I got back to the bedroom last night she'd already taken the, I'm assuming, wet panties out of her bag and they must have been in the hamper is all I can think, I didn't look for them but it did get me hornier as I thought about it.

She teased me at first about the blow-job, at first saying she was "pretty tired". I was kind of freaking out by that as I was really looking forward to it but when we got up to the bedroom she told me she was only teasing me and that she was actually looking forward to it!

She told me to get undressed and as I did she started to also. As I dropped my boxers she was down to her bra, panties and she was rolling off her thigh-high's. As she sat there I could see that her light blue panties had a noticeable dark wet spot in the crotch! She saw me looking and giggled at me and said "I guess I don't have to ask if you're horny" - my cock was standing straight out at attention and bobbing back and forth. She slid around to the edge of the bed and sat there in front of me and started to gently stroke me and cup my balls. Her warm hands felt so good.

As she stroked me she said a lot of stuff... as she pointed to her pussy she asked "does that turn you on?" I moaned out a "yes" in reply. "You know what that means don't you?" and I said I wasn't sure and she giggled and said "it means Don was there". Damn if my cock didn't throb at that - just how she said it. I was definitely into knowing what went on so I asked "did you see him at lunch time too?" and she licked the underside of my cock and as she slid her tongue off at the tip she said "mmm, yes". I was fishing for how to ask her whether that meant she'd fucked him twice when she said to me "you know what that means?" and I went along and said "tell me" and she just said "...I was pretty slutty today..." and before I could ask anything she sucked the tip of my cock in her mouth and then licked the underside again and she said "you want to hear it don't you?" .... "he came in me twice today" and she knew from how my cock felt at hearing it that it turned me on. She sucked me back into her mouth and then pulled away and said I should lay down on the bed.

I did as I was told and lay there with my cock sticking up waiting for her. She stood next to me and took off her bra and I could just tell that her tits had been in his mouth and from how her nipples looked, they too had been a little abused. She smiled back at me when she saw me staring and she just said "yes, he had fun with them earlier". I went to reach up and touch them but she pushed my hands away and just said "they're not for you - don't make me put my bra back on".

Who was I to argue as she knelt down between my legs and started to stroke me again. As she did she started to tell me that they had, in fact, met at the same park that she used to meet Brad at. He was there already and she parked next to him and then sat in his SUV where they each had a sandwich and a drink. I wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying but she caught my attention when she said that they didn't even finish lunch when she offered him dessert!

In between stroking and sucking me she told me that they both climbed into the back-seat of his SUV and they started to kiss and make out. I think she started out slowly to see how I was going to react and I think the dribble of pre-cum that seemed to be started was a sure answer.

She seemed so calm as she told me how she lifted her butt up and let him pull her panties off - as if it were nothing. How he pushed back at her knees while he went down on her and how she said she had her first orgasm at that point. All the while I was just looking down at her just wearing these blue panties.

What did surprise me was when she said that when they "were ready" that she got up on her knees on the seat and faced out the rear and how Don got behind her and pushed her skirt up over her butt and how he fucked her in that position. As she put it "I kept lookout".

She slid her mouth way down on my cock as she told me how it didn't take him long to cum in her in that position and she giggled as she told me how for the rest of the afternoon at work she could "feel" his cum in her.

When I felt my cock in the back of her mouth I think I instinctively put my hands on the back of her head and gently began to fuck her mouth. She moaned in encouragement for me to do it and as she felt me getting closer to cumming she pulled off and said "do you want to hear what we did after work?". Damn, hearing her so calmly like that just drove me crazy and I told her "of course".

She proceeded to tell me, again, in between sucks and strokes, how she went back to work but by mid-afternoon, she had to go and change her panties - not so much because of the wetness, but she said she was self-conscious about whether anyone could possibly smell it on her!!! She said she was careful to not let him cum on her clothes (she said something about learning that lesson back with Brad) but said she was kind of wet and felt self-conscious so she went to the bathroom and changed them.

Again, she was saying it so plainly to me that it was almost amazing that this was MY wife talking like this.

Anyway - she said she did leave work about 15 minutes early "to beat the traffic" as she explained it. Don's place is only about 30 minutes from her work so she was there, or as she put it "... I was there and naked by 5:15...". She continued telling me that she really felt that it was almost even important that she was naked at his place - as she put it - to be sure he knew she was all his.

She said that while it didn't come up at lunch it did come up at his place. She said he came out and asked her if she'd "been with" me over the weekend and she said he was both amazed as well as really happy when she said that we hadn't had sex since last Tuesday night! She then said it was one of the first times that he went down on her at his place and added "so it really is you that keeps him from doing that".

They didn't take much time for anything - they way she described it, they were both very horny for each other, especially after their lunch together and she said that they were fucking within like 10 minutes of when she got there. And she said it wasn't more than maybe 10 minutes later when Don got on top of her and fucked her for the 2nd time yesterday.

She was talking now in short spurts as she was very much into sucking on my now very stiff cock in her hand. I was close too - she must have known it. She told me how great it felt to "get right back into it" and then as she told me "...it felt so good for him to cum in me again..." - as soon as she put the tip of my cock back in her mouth that was it for me and I started to cum and spurt away. She was very into it at that point - stroking me into her mouth as she sucked at me - and eagerly swallowing every drop.

At the end she slipped her mouth off and came up and gave me a kiss. She'd kept the last few spurts in her mouth and it was so erotic to have her snowball with me like that - the sensation of her pushing my cum into my mouth and our tongues teasing each other was really erotic.

As she broke the kiss all she said was "I hope that will hold you for a few days now".

It was kind of late by now - at least 11pm - and she said that we should be getting cleaned up and ready for bed. I watched her go into the bathroom and get the warm water running but didn't see what I'd hoped to - she never washed her pussy off - she just left the panties right in place. All she did was wash her face and brush her teeth after which she slipped on her night-shirt. She saw me looking and said "what?" and after a second she must have realized what I was looking at so questioningly and she just said "I feel kind of sexy right now" and didn't say anything more.

After I got cleaned up myself and got back into bed was when I realized how satisfying that blow-job was. I felt VERY well drained and I think I fell right to sleep.

This morning was a near repeat from yesterday - no view of her pussy other than through the shower doors - panty covered at all other times. She told me this morning that she was hoping for a repeat of yesterday so I knew that'd mean lunch and after work.

Sure enough, she was late getting home tonight and from how she looked and also how she was walking, I am pretty sure she saw him twice again today. She's teased a bit but has also said I'll have to wait till later to find out anything more.

I think she realizes that I WANT to know what went on. All I can tell you is that I was thinking when I started this post that since last Friday night, he's cum in her 5 or 6 times already - and that she's probably still wet from him now while she's sitting in the kitchen having a cup of coffee and talking on the phone!!!

Totally crazy - but damn - I am like in awe at her and I just stare at her thinking of how damn sexy she is.

Chefton/Raks/Far2 - I was planning on taking her out on Saturday night. Someplace nice, fancy. Maybe a bottle of wine with dinner, maybe a little dancing somewhere afterwards. But that, of course, is after our passion gets re-ignited on Friday night when she gets home. I am already counting the hours.

But honestly, it hasn't been that bad. It's very erotic to know she's very active with him and it hasn't been too bad (actually quite a turn-on) at how she is being about it. All in all, I would say that as of now, I'm loving this feeling of my increasing desire for her knowing how many days of passion with Don that I will have to endure before I do reclaim her.

Crazy, right?

Wow! Sounds like you're having a wonderful time. Everybody is getting what they want. Just wondering what this will mean for the future though...Sue sure seems to like the attention she is getting from Don (tongueing her) which call me crazy, seems as if they are going to have another proposal or ideas for you...what do you think now? I am glad you're liking the feeling because more is on the way STB. Do you think they are going to want to go back now that they have been here? Either way I am glad you're loving the feeling right now!

Very interesting to note how she didn't ask if you were still okay with things this time! She has very quickly made the connection that no dick from you means she gets great oral from Don. Wonder how often she is going to want to feel Don's oral mastery of her pussy? Sue took a step in expanding the denial with the bra thing. What started out as not seeing her pussy she chose to expand to her breasts as well had you not followed her wishes. You pointed out several times at how calmly and matter of factly she described the events. It is a sign she is feeling empowered by the events of these past few days and the obvious ( if only temporary) (??) shift in the balance of your relationship.

I have noticed in the past Sue has teased you about things that she really truly desires to experience. These 10 days are a good example. So in revealing the details last night to you, some of her responses and statements, how much of it do you suppose was meant to tease you for the excitement level she was able to provide you, and how much was revealed teasingly to you but is truly something she wants to experience more regularly? You must admit she has become a master at getting what she really wants after running it by you in a teasing way first to guage your reaction.

Lastly, the whole description of leaving work early to get to Don's and be naked faster speaks to her excitement of wanting to reveal her gift to him, to them, to their relationship. It was her first true chance to say to Don, 'look what I have done for us'. While it is obvious she wanted this week partly for herself, Sue also knows Don has wanted this for such a long time that by taking the extra effort to show him that she belongs to only him this week that it only makes her more endearing to him. The final act that I say she most likely revealed to him today was going to sleep with you last night with his cum still leaking from her body. Her actions drive the point home to Don that while she may still be your wife, for this week anyway, she is his slut.

I think you have a very interesting 3 days yet to go STB.

So wonderful that you are enjoying,Stb. Sue has the mastery of giving you enough to keep you happy so you agree to her sexual frolics. Like far2easy, I don't think she will be happy to this as a one off!

I suspect that your head is very much 'in the zone' at the moment STB. It must make it more difficult to think with perspective perhaps. I do think that you need to emphasise again with Sue on Saturday (I don't think you'll be talking much on Friday) that this episode was a one off.

I believe there is a difference between wanting the cuckold experiences and being a wimp and that doing anything because Don wants it would be an indication of the latter. You pass a dangerous message when you say you get pleasure from missing an opportunity to make love to your wife. Whatever the motivation (for you) she does get the message that you don't want her. When that is combined with encouragement for her to fuck her lover, there must be at least a hint of 'OK then, I will' in her response. Even though she has repeatedly said she wants this, she is also trying to please you and she also knows that any requests that Don has must be termed as her ideas if you are to accept them. Sue seems to be pleaser to this is to be expected.

Are you planning to get the message to Don after this week that his desires of sole use will never be met, and what do you think that Sue will think if you don't ?

Peak: I think STB has a good gauge on sue and don and stb has made it pretty clear that this is an experiment. I think they will find that this isn't going to be a permanent denial but from time to time it will be something they will employ and enjoy together. Stb is not going to give her up completely "yet" giggle. :). Got some sleeplessness yet STB?

It sure sucks being a cuckold, when boyfriend gets two or more fucks a day plus whatever and cuckold husband gets a blow job a week and no touching!

Well, last night wasn't nearly as pleasant as Monday was.

She had done the same thing yesterday - they met at lunchtime and after work but the difference was that she didn't leave early and she didn't bet home till almost 7pm.

She later told me that she got tied up at Don's place (and at first I didn't know if she meant that literally or figuratively!!). I was annoyed that she was late but I was also on edge when she got home because she wasn't as open as she was on Monday evening.

I had to wait until after 10pm last night to find out what had gone on. She followed sort of the same ritual in terms of getting changed, etc. which included her keeping her panties on just as she had the night before.

She told me how they did the same thing - met in the same park and such. But then she said that when Don asked and she confirmed that she hadn't been with me on Monday night - she said that he seemed ecstatic about it - to the point that when she did get around to kneeling again in his back seat - that when he pushed her skirt up and her panties down, that he started to go down on her again from behind. She seemed to enjoy seeing my response to her telling me that he actually made her cum while eating her ass and pussy from behind and how she then almost begged for him to take her. I was already horny when she told me that and it only got worse when she told me how he pushed himself into her and how she had to try to not cry out loud at how she said he felt as she gave herself to him.

I was so horny and I was hoping she'd at least start to stroke my cock a bit but instead she just sat there next to me and continued to tease me. She told me how she found some tissues in his vehicle to clean up a little with - but then she seemed to emphasize how she said she felt so sexy all afternoon feeling, as she put it "his stuff in me". She even joked with me that she may have to use a "period pad" the "next time".

I guess when she started to tell me how he was when she got to his place after work was when I realized that she wasn't going to help me get-off last night.

I slid my boxers down and she looked over at me slowly jerking off and she smiled as she continued.

She said that again, she really emphasized that she felt that she had to be undressed again. She seemed to enjoy telling me how she knew that he liked it as a sign that she was his again. She then said she was surprised that again he had no hesitance at all about going down and eating her out - she then said calmly "so it's really your stuff in me that he doesn't like...". I didn't respond with more than a grunt as I was just too engrossed in what she was saying to say anything intelligent at that point.

She smiled at me as I jerked-off next to her and continued to tell me how they went to his room and how she felt so comfortable and in-tune with him that as she put it "it was easy to start right where we left off". And with that she told me how she got on her hands and knees again and - surpriising us again, he once again went down on her - this time she said it was her that reached back and held herself "open for him".

I nearly spurted all over when she told me that it was her who, after cumming several times (or was that one long one?) that she had to push him away so she could turn over and get on her back for him. I know that she definitely liked telling me and seeing my reaction to her telling me how deep and hard he fucked her much less how she responded and encouraged him on.

When they were done he tried to ask her to stay for dinner. She almost gave in but knew that the kids and I would both be annoyed but also concerned about how late she'd be and all that. She told me that she sucked him before she left but he said it was too soon for him to be ready again (that did make me feel good as I was wondering how tireless he was!!) and when she knew he wasn't going to cum again that she said she gave him one final deep suck and said to him "save it for tomorrow!". Apparently he asked her if she was going to clean-up before she left and she said "no" and then looked at me and said "I wanted to come home all wet and sticky for you!".

I was already almost ready to cum when she giggled and sat up a bit and said "I can give you a little peek" and with that she pulled one of the leg-openings in her panties aside and I could see at first that they were sort of stuck to her underneath but then when she pulled a bit more I could see her pussy (for the first time in a while) and all I could do was stare at how swollen she looked. Before I could get into it she let them snap back in place and said "that's all you get of Don's pussy till Friday, sorry".

She said that with a little hesitance in her voice as if she might have been unsure of what she'd said but my response was hard to hide - my hand became a blur on my cock and I started to feel the tingles starting before it was my turn to cum. She may have let the leg close up but she didn't put her legs together and as I stared at her panty-covered-pussy I started to think that he'd now fucked her at least 5 or 6 times - including now 4 times in the past 36 hours or so. When I let my brain go to that they may fuck another 6 times before I get my turn - it both turned me on as well as started to give me some real concerns.

Of course I spurted all over the bed and my hand before the thought of concern turned more intense. Maybe it was the whole post-orgasm feelings but it seemed like I was more annoyed afterwards than anything. All I could think about was "6 more times before me" and I guess that having had to jerk-off instead of her sucking me or even helping me out also got to me.

I think she knew I may have been annoyed at the moment because later on as we were getting into bed for the night she did roll over to me - still in the same panties - and she hugged and held me and said "thank you" to me for letting her have this experience and for being so great to wait for her. As she kissed me she asked "are you still okay with all of this" and she grabbed my cock which, by the way, was already gettng hard again and she said "from how this feels I think you are okay?". What could I say? I told her honestly that I did want to finish the week out but that I couldn't wait till Friday. She smiled, hugged me, told me she loved me and said she felt the same way and was actually looking forward to us "getting back together".

I feel a little better today as it's only another 3 days.

You Can Do It

Mr Soon, thank you for the update. I urge you to see the "experiement" through to its conclusion. Your dear lady is pushing a bit, but isn't that what you wanted? Don is the luckiest dummy on the planet. He just fell into a great situation. No heavy lifting on his part. Any chance at all of a panty photo? Thank you.

I can understand your frustration but you are getting to "feel" what you wanted; to have your woman want him without thought of your needs. Again, what a gift you give to Sue. I hope she truly appreciates what you have given her; the freedom to share her body and pleasure herself. So STB, I know this has been a lot for you, but as the week progresses and their passion continues to escalate, do you see your relationship changing, as we do from your posts? And how do you think this will affect Sue and Don in the future? It seems that Sue is really liking the extra attention that Don gives her when you aren't soiling her and she continues to share and stress that with you. If I were you I would have a heart-to-heart and ask her where this might go beyond this week. I think you are beginning to realize that they have turned a corner in this experiment and to keep them happy, something is a cumming STB and it won't be you in Sue as much in the future. I think you will like that though!

I agree with Far2 on several points posted. I do sense that "a corner has been turned" in regards to Sue and Don. Not only does it appear that Sue is enjoying sex more with Don, but also MORE OFTEN.

I, too, believe Sue and Don's passion seems to have escalated this week. STB, how does it feel to know Sue wants Don and is so hot for him she has been giving him her pussy twice a day so far this week?

As has been the rule so far in STB's postings on here, once a corner been turned or a milestone reached, it usually becomes norm. There have been extremely few exceptions. I think Far2 may be right in that there is a change coming. It may not be as radical as total denial, but as STB has stated many times on here of Sue's loving her pussy eaten. I can see a change that will get Don's tongue in her pussy more often.

After quite a long period of being tentative about taking the reins, Sue looks like she might be becoming comfortable exercising the freedoms given her. No texting to let STB know she was going to be late. I thought it was telling that Sue could not suck Don hard before coming home. Don's stamina is being taxed by Sue this week!

In closing, since this is Wednesday, a normally a night STB is left to his own devices, will Sue even disclose today's activities to him?

Users who are viewing this thread