• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Party

• Thread starterhyundai
  • Start date

hyundai

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 9, 2016
My wife has been invited to a dinner party where she is the only female guest along with four men, she knows the party host but he is not a lover of hers. He has photographed her a few times but never taken her. he has told her to dress sexy but she is not sure how sexy or how to respond. I for my part have no say in this as it is her choice to go or not to go.

let's see some pics of what she would wear - just block her face. i am sure that she will get fucked by all 4 guys that evening and the whole night and none will use a condom. you know you like that thought.

Reactions: purplejoys
Sounds as if this could be interesting. Has your wife ever been with a group of men? Is she considering attending?

I'd have to know a little more about the men other than the photographer.
Does your wife know them or are they co-workers?
How well does the host know these men? Has he 'socialized' with any of them in the past?

If the host has taken photos of your wife before, it 'sounds' like he has set a session up for her to model for all of these men. I would assume he would have informed your wife of this at the time of invitation, and perhaps suggested a wardrobe...or none at all!

If it is indeed "safe" for your wife to attend, that could be quite thrilling and stimulating! We all generally want our wives to fuck, of course, but the thought of her ******** the most private parts of her body to that many men and letting them take dozens of photos is very erotic in itself.

slinger137 said:
let's see some pics of what she would wear - just block her face. i am sure that she will get fucked by all 4 guys that evening and the whole night and none will use a condom. you know you like that thought.
I will let you see what she is wearing if she agrees to attend, following up a little later

SquirmingSub said:
Sounds as if this could be interesting. Has your wife ever been with a group of men? Is she considering attending?

she has spent a whole week with six guys on holiday in spain. a private villa with a pool spent the whole week in only the tiniest of bikinis. She was fucked every day at least 3 times.

Reactions: purplejoys, Gr Cuckold, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
Nazareth said:
I'd have to know a little more about the men other than the photographer.
Does your wife know them or are they co-workers?
How well does the host know these men? Has he 'socialized' with any of them in the past?

If the host has taken photos of your wife before, it 'sounds' like he has set a session up for her to model for all of these men. I would assume he would have informed your wife of this at the time of invitation, and perhaps suggested a wardrobe...or none at all!

If it is indeed "safe" for your wife to attend, that could be quite thrilling and stimulating! We all generally want our wives to fuck, of course, but the thought of her ******** the most private parts of her body to that many men and letting them take dozens of photos is very erotic in itself.
It will be safe, she has known the host 10 years he is as steady as anyone can be. He has not told her who the men are all she knows is they are keen to be there. As for what is involved I think it is a sexy dinner party and yes she will serviced by some if not all of the guests. more info to follow as I get it.

Reactions: Nazareth
I have written a reply to the first three questions , we will know a little more later. I asked her yesterday evening if it was a possibility that she would go. of course I will go. the chance of some nice hard cock pounding my pussy and using me as I will use them is too much to pass over. The only issue is I will need to drive to get there and get back so I cannot have a glass of wine and you know wine makes me horney. unless you take me and bring me home with the promise of a wet fuck when we get home and a copy of a photo of these men fucking me hard . you will like that I know she says. God my cock is popping now just thinking about it.

Reactions: purplejoys and Nazareth
hyundai said:
she has spent a whole week with six guys on holiday in spain. a private villa with a pool spent the whole week in only the tiniest of bikinis. She was fucked every day at least 3 times.
6 guys makes more than just 3 times a day- i think she was fucked more like 30 times a day

slinger137 said:
6 guys makes more than just 3 times a day- i think she was fucked more like 30 times a day
I was there at the villa it belongs to a friend of mine and no it was very civilised and not everyone fucked her everyday. on average about 3 times a day.

Sounds as if this could be fun for your wife. With the understanding that your wife has done similar events with other groups of men and that you both have known the host for nearly a decade. Sure, you should do what you can to support her.

its gona be Friday night. not much time to prepare . Deciding on what to wear or not , shoes to choose and oh lots of things my wife says. I cautioned and asked if she was sure. I cannot pass the idea of getting some lovely cock and my pussy filled and I know you like the idea so go with it. just think whilst you are here waiting for the call to pick me up I will be on my back being fucked by at least 3 men without a thought for anything else except draining their balls of the lovely cum, All the guests are married that much we know and live not too local about 20 miles away so lets see what happens

good luck

well it is Friday and tonight my slutty wife is going to the dinner party , as I type this she is having her hair and nails done have shaved her pussy this morning, well I shaved it for her. She is still not sure which dress or combo she is going to wear , but there will not be a bra and probably her tits will be ******* somewhat. she is also going to wearing some clit jewellery a sneak view I will get later before I take her in the car to the dinner party I asked her this morning was it a condom party or was it bare back. Deffo bare back for me tonight I have fullest confidence in peter the hosts choice so be prepared for a cum soaked sloppy pussy. Will I get chance of a photo or two. of course my love. before and after. You are allowing me to fuck around with other men so its only fair that I pleasure you. Off course that's if you can keep awake. I will be picking you up so I have to be awake. she chuckled and walked off into the bathroom then turned and said. would you like to see the cum running out of me . oh yes I said. then you better get my pussy bung out and clean it for me. I did just that. So wait for the pictures guys before and after and when I get the opportunity to write up the events. god I love my slut.

Reactions: Nazareth and Curt Bruch
Cannot wait for the used pics

I have just got back home after dropping her off at a restaurant close to where Peter lives . she was in extreme high heels with a wrap around skirt and a dark but opaque top and her breasts were intentionally on view. Obvious bling on her wrists etc but the hidden delight was her vagina jewellery. I have a photo of it which I will post with the rest of the photos. as she was dressing she was putting on her shoes and her bare pussy was on view and she caught me looking at it . What are ya thinking my love she says. I am thinking that pussy is gonna get fucked later. So it is so come and stick your tongue in it before it is spread by the men who I think might be getting themselves ready to fuck me later this evening. he pussy was wet and after I gave it a little lick she asked me to fit her jewellery in place. Will I do she squeaked in a little girl voice. oh yes I think so. I won,t go if you don,t want me to go. No go I said. I want you to come back to me used. She pulled around her skirt pulled on het top and said come on take me out to dance with the bulls. So here I sit one text telling me the men are eager and paying her attention at the dinner. Wonder what time I get the call to pick her up.

Reactions: Nazareth
remembering that little girl sorry voice after she fucked that guy in the beginning of june but did not tell me ahead. tho i got this videofootage without the guys knowledge at first - love these vids. hope she will get you something similar

I woke up this morning at the sound of the phone ringing, I had dozed off on the bed as it was a warm night i had not noticed. I answered the phone. It was my wife, she said , sorry did i wake you but I do need to come home now. I replied put down the phone and looked at the clock it was 4.30 am. I just jumped in the car with loads of thoughts running through my head. Its too early for an all night stay and too late for a late evening out. Did you get some sleep or ---- I did not know the answers , its only about 30 minutes to peters house and as i pulled up she came out of the door and climbed into the front alongside me. I just drove off and was making my way home and I could feel the tension in the car. Then she sorta sighed and said oh i have had a great time . The meal was lovely the company was entertaining , it was nice there was a pause and she said oh the sex was fucking brilliant. Have you had some sleep then . not a chance she said , i have been fucking all night with these guys we had a few drinks in between but basically they have fucked me stupid and she leaned over and breathed on me and i could smell sex on her breathe and yes she said i have sucked some cock tonight. With that she lifted her skirt and showed me her pussy bung and that big boy is holding back loads of cum. I have been a total slut and I loved it. But i will tell you tomorrow after some sleep. We got home and she stripped off and i could see some bruising around her nipples and she lay down and pulled out her pussy bung and what a gaping her pussy did not shrink back but stayed open and out trickled cum after cum . take your pictures then get yourself of on me ,we will go to sleep and talk about it tomorrow and you will love what i have to say. She is asleep now cannot wait for the whole picture.

Reactions: purplejoys, allenethanm, Nazareth and 1 other person
Anticipating a wonderful retell and hopefully accompanying pics.

2wheel said:
Anticipating a wonderful retell and hopefully accompanying pics.
i second that