• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Passing the Torch

• Thread starterDblinsey
  • Start date
yakman said:
This is truly a needed feature, moms educating thier daughters to enjoy and not just settle for white boys
Agreed

• Love
Reactions: crmaster
My wife started my girls early and now at 22 24 they still are black only.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Cumeatingwife, nelssim and 2 others
Cucked Dad said:
My wife started my girls early and now at 22 24 they still are black only.
How long ago?

Reactions: brittany
yakman said:
This is truly a needed feature, moms educating thier daughters to enjoy and not just settle for white boys
I firmly believe that parents should educate their kids. Sex, love and relationships are all too important to leave to chance and self-exploration! When you think about it, reproduction is virtually the only thing that parents avoid talking to their kids about, yet it's one of the most important things anyone can do, for countless reasons!

Reactions: fblrush, nelssim, Subsforfun and 2 others
T-337.jpg

• Love
Reactions: crmaster, laury, Subsforfun and 1 other person
Dblinsey said:
I firmly believe that parents should educate their kids. Sex, love and relationships are all too important to leave to chance and self-exploration! When you think about it, reproduction is virtually the only thing that parents avoid talking to their kids about, yet it's one of the most important things anyone can do, for countless reasons!
I fully agree. Most parents probably find this type of communication with their kids to be awkward and embarrassing. But you've shown through many of your captions in this thread that parents can have thoughtful and intelligent conversations with them about this subject if they make the effort.

• Love
Reactions: crmaster, Dblinsey and Subsforfun
Mom's have a special bond with thier kids, I always tell the women, that the daughters can sense changes in Mom's behavior. Sons are not as intuitive.

Reactions: Lovasianladies, Dblinsey, Subsforfun and 1 other person
T-338.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Subsforfun, midnightfapper, leahshub and 1 other person
Oldest 10 years youngest 9

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, PamMwf, Cumeatingwife and 2 others
T-339.jpg

• Love
Reactions: crmaster, nelssim, Subsforfun and 2 others
Dblinsey said:

She's lucky to have an understanding mother, one that knows her daughter shouldn't settle for small white dicks, when she could be properly blackened

Reactions: fblrush and Dblinsey
T-340.jpg

Reactions: Subsforfun, littlec, leahshub and 1 other person
T-341.jpg

Reactions: nelssim, littlec, laury and 2 others
Sorry that he passed. Thanks for the pic!

As blackenings move into the mainstream of white sexual pleasures, it's not unheard of mom's educating thier older daughters

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Dblinsey and BILLD
yakman said:
As blackenings move into the mainstream of white sexual pleasures, it's not unheard of mom's educating thier older daughters
I think it's kind of a cascade effect.

Now that women have access to inexpensive and reliable birth control, they are doing what men have enjoyed all along, having extra-marital lovers. Compounding this is that husbands, realizing that their wives are 'safe' have started to encourage their wives to have fun.

Statistics seem to support more open relationships across the board in Western Society, so they tend to support the trend outlined above.

It's inevitable that while mom is having fun, daughters eventually find out. Now, three things can occur:
First, the daughter is repulsed by the idea that her mother is sexually active with someone else
Second, the daughter is intrigued by what's happening and finds out on her own why her mother is doing such a thing.
Third, the daughter turns to her mother for explanation.

All this is compounded if the woman is found with a Black guy and the above actions can intermingle. For example, the daughter is initially repulsed, tells her mother, is educated and 'things happen.' Or she wants to try it but can't find a suitable guy and turns to her mother. Finally, she may want to try it, but is concerned that friends may find out and so she turns to her mother wanting to maintain discretion.

Whatever the path taken, it's hardly a secret that college-aged girls (and older) are increasingly dating Black guys. And while not advertised, this may have begun in the home.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, toolman, fblrush and 3 others
T-342.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, leahshub, nelssim and 2 others
To all, encourage, the blackings in modern white marriages, for social pleasures.

Reactions: Lovasianladies, toolman and Dblinsey
yakman said:
To all, encourage, the blackings in modern white marriages, for social pleasures.
I think we're actually reaching the tipping point in modern relationships. Increasingly, according to the statistics I've seen, about 45 percent of women have had an extramarital affair. This figure is slowly climbing and within a year or two, maybe more, the number will cross the 50 percent mark.

Obviously, there aren't any statistics for women choosing black over white men, but I think that value is increasing as well due to interracial relationships not nearly as taboo as they were in the 50s, 60s, and 70s. Younger women are freely dating Black men without the social stigma. This will translate to affairs with Blacks after marriage.

With the increased amount of women having affairs, we'll see it become more open and acceptable. While I doubt it will be a common topic around the Thanksgiving table, I do believe that in time, it will be a common subject among friends.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, crmaster, toolman and 4 others

Users who are viewing this thread