• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Paula In San Diego!!!! (goes To Thads!!)

• Thread starterpaulaelaine
  • Start date
Ive got a fat black 10.5" for her white ass

was just in SD all last weekend staying in the gaslamp, get down there for biz all the time, check my profile nastyblack34@yahoo. and email me at nastyblack34@yahoo when you can make her avail to get fucked like a slut.

Ever come to Sacramento email me bigd320_1@yahoo.com
I will be more than happy to stuff that ass and go deep in that pussy and fill it my black seed!

Post some pics, I'm loving the punkish look. Such a contrast between that and black guys!

shes adorable! pussy still in good shape. cute lil asshole on her too. i miss lookin tight like that, tee-hee!

You mean as a dude, right? Because you're a dude. So you mean your man-ass being tight like that.

she'd hurt a wimp like me for sure, but i definately would like a clean up shot after her pussy is wet sloppy and well used.

Thads?

What is Thads? A club, and where is it? Thanks

u have to pay to se this girl its another moneyspinner guys

Paula

Ok Guys This Was About Getting Me Fucked Not About Some Dude>>>......who Is Going To Thads Tonight?

How about explaining what Thads is, and showing some in-action pics?

I know you're not a **********... I just think you're cute as hell and want to see you getting slammed by black guys!

Users who are viewing this thread