• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pearl Jam Concert

• Thread starterAgripe57
  • Start date

Agripe57

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 8, 2007
My wife and I attended a PJ concert in NJ in 2007 or thereabouts. Of course its packed person to person leg to leg and everyone is singing and getting into the band. I noticed that a young dude to my wife’s right is starting to strike up a conversation during short breaks in the setlist. She kind if smirked at me when she saw that I was noticing the attention he was paying to her. He was younger than her, but she is a seriously attractive blonde. He was good looking, very thick in the thighs and ass, which is her preference. I sensed it was an immediate attraction. She had a couple of drinks in her and I suppose he did too. He had a friend to his right and I could see they were discussing my wife and her obvious interest and the fact that she didn’t care if I was wise or not. His next move was amazing. The concert was about 3/4 over. He wrote doen his e mail address and handed to her while looking me right in the eye. He then grabbed her by the head and planted a kiss right on her mouth. She turned to me redfaced looking to see what i would do. I did nothing. Him and his buddy walked off and she tried to act like nothing had happened. Fast forward about two months. I get an e mail. “Your wife and I met at the PJ concert. You saw me and I saw you. She told me you were a cuck 3 minutes after I met her. Rest assured I treated her right. She loves thick thighs and thick dicks and being tied up. I ***** her the way she told me to. Enjoy the sex tonight when you get your hands on her.” I certainly did. True story.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: joelhwood, lnohhnvm, JimSparrow and 7 others
Agripe57 said:
My wife and I attended a PJ concert in NJ in 2007 or thereabouts. Of course its packed person to person leg to leg and everyone is singing and getting into the band. I noticed that a young dude to my wife’s right is starting to strike up a conversation during short breaks in the setlist. She kind if smirked at me when she saw that I was noticing the attention he was paying to her. He was younger than her, but she is a seriously attractive blonde. He was good looking, very thick in the thighs and ass, which is her preference. I sensed it was an immediate attraction. She had a couple of drinks in her and I suppose he did too. He had a friend to his right and I could see they were discussing my wife and her obvious interest and the fact that she didn’t care if I was wise or not. His next move was amazing. The concert was about 3/4 over. He wrote doen his e mail address and handed to her while looking me right in the eye. He then grabbed her by the head and planted a kiss right on her mouth. She turned to me redfaced looking to see what i would do. I did nothing. Him and his buddy walked off and she tried to act like nothing had happened. Fast forward about two months. I get an e mail. “Your wife and I met at the PJ concert. You saw me and I saw you. She told me you were a cuck 3 minutes after I met her. Rest assured I treated her right. She loves thick thighs and thick dicks and being tied up. I ***** her the way she told me to. Enjoy the sex tonight when you get your hands on her.” I certainly did. True story.
Wow! That’s fuckkng hot! Being a bull, I can relate!

Reactions: Agripe57
He was a young kid really, probably 15 years younger than her. But she is so damned hot

Reactions: DaveJ
Wife is 52 daughter is 27

Reactions: redback, DaveJ and bobstudio83
I hear you. She was a sucker for a younger stud

Reactions: DaveJ
Awesome story. Would have been hot getting that e.mail from him. Has he continued to see your wife or was it a one off?

redback said:
Awesome story. Would have been hot getting that e.mail from him. Has he continued to see your wife or was it a one off?
She told me it didn't last. He fucked her twice and that was it

Reactions: redback
Still pretty hot story, thanks for sharing. Id love to get an e.mail like that.

Reactions: Agripe57
It was before she even knew I was a willing cuck. She cucked me whether I wanted it or not.

Reactions: bobstudio83, Custer Laststand and redback
Agripe57 said:
It was before she even knew I was a willing cuck. She cucked me whether I wanted it or not.
She obviously knows you better than you do lol. How did it feel getting that e.mail?

redback said:
She obviously knows you better than you do lol. How did it feel getting that e.mail?
I was aroused and angry at the same time. Shaking really but wanting release

Reactions: bobstudio83 and redback
Agripe57 said:
was this a one & done, or is there more to their story?

Agripe57 said:
Wife is 52 daughter is 27
what relevance is the daughter's age to the story?

Users who are viewing this thread