• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Penis size :(

• Thread starterhenki
  • Start date

henki

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 30, 2006
just came across this:

fig5.gif

That sucks! Not very helpful for our fantasy. More black than white men have have big cocks but the white have the biggest overall. :(

Form http://www.sizesurvey.com

eeeeehhhhhm, spiderman?

why do you keep spamming with pictures of your little wiener?

Is this right? White men on average bigger than blacks? Of course I knew that not all blacks are 10 inches plus, but I've seen charts like this before that have black men as bigger. Seems confusing. So yes this is a myth breaker. But then most of the black on white 'thing' is fantasy anyway. Its not as common as everyone makes out, and dare I say it, the white woman you see with black men aren't exactly babes. Most seem like white mans cast offs. I'm gonna get into trouble for saying this - but prove me wrong. And as for 'SPIDERMAN' - anyone got bug spray?

i think the white dick is more powerfoul

Polls are bullshit! There's always someone behind the survey manipulating the results to push their own agenda.

I have seen this before more black men have big cocks but the overall seems to be very equal.

Bogus survey

I agree with Beth ... many years ago I saw a survey by Trojan I believe and another by (I forget) and the average penis size was 5.25 to 5.5.
Then in the last 5 years or so all the surveys I've seen say 6.5 is average, when every internet vendor was/is trying to sell penis enlargement devices or pills.

I tend to believe the Trojan one since they were trying to see what to build their product to ... and believe the newer surveys are just out to make more men feel inferior so they will go out and buy penis enlargement products.

I'll bet if you take a survey of women, with enough experience, they will tell you 6.5" is above average (talkin mostly white guys here) ... and if 6.5" were average I wouldn't get so many "WOWs" over my 7.5" one!

dont u bulls know yet a woman is more interested in how long ur toungue is than ur penises.shame but that is the truth will all u women post the truth?

BIGDICKPAPI said:
WHITE MEN HAVE GIVEN JUNGLE FEVER TO THEIR ALREADY SLUT WOMAN. WE MEXICANS AND ALL OTHER RACES SEE WHAT IS GOING ON. FOR SHAME ON THE WHITE RACE THAT CALLS ITSELF STRONG...FAGS....WHERE IS YOUR PRIDE WHITEYS? SELLING YOUR WOMAN OVER TO THE BLACK MAN THROUH/AND FOR MONEY...SO SO SOO SOSOOSOOOOOOOOOOOOS SORRY. And that is why mexican don't MARRY WHITE GIRLS...CAUSE THEY DOG FUCKING SLUTS , THAT'S WHY! This is what us mexicans won;t give a white sluts..... http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=173833230&size=s
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=167556040&size=m

black woman feel betrayed and love mexican dick .lol

LOL!!! I'll take a man of any race as long as he can string his thoughts together in a way that makes sense. YOU don't seem to qualify. :lame:

This isn't really news to those outside of this crazily fed fantasy garbage here. Black men have the greater propensity for truly big dicks (which are exceptions to the rule) but on the whole the difference in size is very marginal. And true certain polls are biased (but then again so is the prevailing mindset here) so just check valid and verifiable ones with no agenda like the Kinsey Institutes.

My dick is Ave size and im black i think as far as sex go's between black men and white women.
I think it's still the taboo factor.
But that's just my openion.
I've dated white women most of my life.

Black and Horny

Users who are viewing this thread