• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

petite shemale wants black gangbang

• Thread starterpetiteshemale
  • Start date
shemale

came on your pic, love to do it in person

Hey petite....you are as fine as you want to be! Since I live in Texas how can i get more pictures of you? I have printed your pictures, love your sweet bod and would like more. Would love to lick and pound you.

i'd break u in half gurl with my black cock

Nice ass petite! I would love for our bodies to play together and have you enjoy every inch of my stiff black staff. I'm in Columbus, Oh and have had experience with shemales so get back with me and lets get together for some fun.
James

bigd1cknigga4freaks said:
i'd break u in half gurl with my black cock

I'm not scared, fucking tear me apart with that big mean black cock !! grab me by the throat and pound me till i can't see straight.....

Attachments

• h2.jpg
    h2.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,592
  • h3.jpg
    h3.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 1,430
  • h4.jpg
    h4.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,723
blkhard1 said:
Nice ass petite! I would love for our bodies to play together and have you enjoy every inch of my stiff black staff. I'm in Columbus, Oh and have had experience with shemales so get back with me and lets get together for some fun.
James

Hey james, you got some friends that would be interesred?

wow thats great to here sweetie.. i would love to know where you are i would love to break taht nice tight ass of yours..get at me baby girl. parot24@yahoo.com

Petite, i'd love to be all in that ass. Queens NY PR guy her. where in PA you at? I go to Philly all the time to visit with family. I could come down and fuck that ass.

Hi again guys..
I need 2 mean big dicked niggers to fuck my brains out tonight. If you can hook me up send me an PM. It's 7/7 about 12:00.

Attachments

• pic16.jpg
    pic16.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,435
you are very hot. i am a t-girl from philly . would love to meet you

Sorry guys my email was down. It's back up.
Well I didn't hook up last weekend but think I may be around this coming sat.
Hit me up if your interested

Wow. if I looked like that I would get a sex change and go all the way.

hi

i just wanted to say i think your truly stunning

bump

not sure 'she's' for real, but she's so hot I want to bump this thread up so others can enjoy...whew....smokin'....

Petiteshemale: Girl you look hot for a former guy. I do have one question. How did you develope your breast? They look great.

Am I missing something guys? You black men are getting all hot and ready to fuck ANOTHER MAN! This "gurl" as you are calling her, has a DICK. She could fuck me without using a dildo .....

im 45 blk very dom m philly get back to me for some blk use

Users who are viewing this thread