• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

photofaker does awesome work

• Thread starterminplschris
  • Start date

minplschris

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2006
hey just wanted to say i was in the chat a while ago and someone was disrespecting photofaker calling him phototaker like he was just a picture hunter. comon guys... this guy did several awsome high quality fakes of my pretty wife. if someone is pretending to be him then its your own fault for sending some clown pics of your honey, your mistake, the guy i sent pics to did some fakes that had wondering if they were really my wife cheating on me or something. PHOTOFAKER...... you rocked my world... thank you!

Why complain?

If this Site owner and Admin., felt that there was enough interest in people seeking out and viewing faked photos, why would you, (Real wife in GA) even complain about it?? Why not go into the "Toons" section and complain about people drawing depictions of what they imagine it's like? Or go into the chat area and complain about the made up and/or exaggerated handles??

TR

Users who are viewing this thread