• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of me and a black man, first ever taken

• Thread startermommy_of_one
  • Start date

mommy_of_one

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2006
HI everyone. I just thought I would post a few pictures that my black lover took of me. Its the first adult pictures I have ever had taken of me. This was also the first night that I had ever taken it in the butt. I am hoping everyone will tell me what you think!!!

Attachments

• his BBC.jpg
    his BBC.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 15,745
  • doggie.jpg
    doggie.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 15,700
  • it felt nice.jpg
    it felt nice.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 15,653
  • filling it up.jpg
    filling it up.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 15,643
  • tight butt.jpg
    tight butt.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 15,696
great pics sure looks like you enjoyed yourself

Wow.......very hot photos...thank you for sharing them with us. His Black cock is so good looking as is your wonderful butt. Thank you, jim

Lovely pics...lucky guy! :]

Actually I was nervous about the anal sex but he really worked it in there and after he was inside me I did enjoy it. I think all white woman should try a black cock in their butt at least once. I know I will be doing it more now!!!

your real pro mommy of one can we see more of you?

You go girl! I think you can tell we all want to see more,

What a beutiful MOM! My better half has had two BBC's so far and I can't wait to see that image again!

You are very beautiful

mommy_of_one said:
I am hoping everyone will tell me what you think!!!
I think you did well for trying, this is the only way of knowing what you like. I would like to see more, please.

first time

Bet you were good and sore the next day :).Good girl

CONGRATS!! Very nice pics - Did your husband enjoy as much as you did? Looks like he is good size - but are you thinking about going bigger? Nothing hotter than a wife getting a big black horse sized cock - Way to go sexy

Users who are viewing this thread