• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of me Fucking a BBC right in front of my husband!

• Thread starterBarbi - Naughty Wife
  • Start date

Barbi - Naughty Wife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 16, 2006
www.barbisluttyadventures.com
Here are some more pics of me getting some more BBC. I have an amateur adult website with tons of free stuff. http://www.barbisluttyadventures.com For all you BBC out there, if you live in Massachusetts and would like to play with me when I visit on the weekend of Feburary 2nd or 3rd, please send me a full body pic and contact info to my webmaster email address located on my site. These pics are of the same weekend as the gangbang I had on our vacation during the holidays. I hope you like ;)
Hugs & Blowjobs,
Barbi

Attachments

• hwmp_11 3800_TN.jpg
    hwmp_11 3800_TN.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 841
  • hwmp_19 3801_TN.jpg
    hwmp_19 3801_TN.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,314
  • hwmp_20 3803_TN.jpg
    hwmp_20 3803_TN.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 821
  • hwmp_21 3804_TN.jpg
    hwmp_21 3804_TN.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 778
  • hwmp_22 3802_TN.jpg
    hwmp_22 3802_TN.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,093
  • Love
Reactions: sswanabe, tixeros78 and 69eatmore77
Sorry you're not an amatuer

If you have a pay site I hardly would consider you an amatuer. If this is just for fun and you get off on everyone seeing you you should offer free access to any and all DC members...then you can be considered an amatuer. Sorry...just the way I feel. Don't be foooled ladies and gentlemen.

Maleslut said:
If you have a pay site I hardly would consider you an amatuer. If this is just for fun and you get off on everyone seeing you you should offer free access to any and all DC members...then you can be considered an amatuer. Sorry...just the way I feel. Don't be foooled ladies and gentlemen.
i disagree...just because she is tryin to make money means she's not amateur? i see nothing wrong with tryin to make money if you can, just like any other job out there. lots of girls do it for fun. so why not try and make a little money along the way? keep up the good work barbi and i hope you make lots of money doing something you enjoy...

barbi youre the best! keep up the good work.....i hope you never leave because i want to be a member of your site for a long time to come

I like the second photo, it looks like you and hubby compiling the grocery list.

Users who are viewing this thread