• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of me

• Thread starterShyBabe
  • Start date
S

ShyBabe

Just thought I'd try posting a picture and see if you guys like it. Thanks for the interest.
Carol. XXXXX

Attachments

• clubbing_014.jpg
    clubbing_014.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 4,326
One more:

Attachments

• clubbing_010.jpg
    clubbing_010.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 3,921
just the kind of ass a brother like me loves to see. would love to see and maybe FEEL more. holla back

DAMN! Now that's a PERFECT sweet ass! Carol I sure hope you have a strong black man servicing all that ass n not some lil white guy. That ass is incredible and deserves to be handled properly n often!

Thanks for the nice comments. I am hoping to find a sexy black guy who can introduce me to interracial sex. And hopefully introduce me to his friends, too.

Attachments

• j_024.jpg
    j_024.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 4,059
I like this one:

Attachments

• j_020.jpg
    j_020.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 3,974
GOT DAMN!

GOT DAMN Carol thats it baby! I OFFICIAL VOLUNTEER to come teach you how great interracial sex is! And i have several hung friends who will most likely wanna join in! Baby my thick 9 inches is waiting to hear from you, Are you game to come to the darkness?

That's a lovely shaved cock & balls, baby. Love them like that.

Attachments

• v_047.jpg
    v_047.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 3,813
mmm

Glad you like baby, want me to come pick up against a wall n slide my cock n balls inside ur dripping pussy???

Ooooo!

Up against a wall? I'l need my heels on for that...I'm only small.

Attachments

• ft004.jpg
    ft004.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 3,738
mmmmm

MMMM I love fucking a woman in her heels! Where are you located? I'll take you out n buy you shiny new pair a red heels, then take you home n fuck you in them!

XXXX

Hope I'm not too old for the guys, at 42.

Attachments

• b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 3,892
Dont Be Shy

Don't be shy baby! How bout this if you truely wanna have a strong hung black man email me, Blackj99@aol.com n we will talk more there. I promise, you will never forget or regret it if you do! ;-)

I'm available for any of your leftovers

Not quite a woman but what is it

Attachments

• on_duty_696.jpg
    on_duty_696.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 2,365
u don't look shy to me...just hot as hell...and very fuckable!!

You look wonderful in your pictures carol what part of the usa.
You reside i would love to introduce you to inter. and chocolate delight fun sometime iam in new york ever around this way get at me parot24@yahoo.com depending where you are might travel to hit that baby..

Users who are viewing this thread